Anyone trying for #2 around cd 4?

I really hope so castawaybride, but then why is the OPK still positive?
Bless you for being positive. I don't know what's wrong with me today, I'm sooo grumpy! ;)

I really hope so castawaybride, but then why is the OPK still positive?
Bless you for being positive. I don't know what's wrong with me today, I'm sooo grumpy! ;)

I think sometimes the tests are wonky...I say once you know when you sort of O then try to cover your bases. I use my monitor but try to get some extra BDing there, just in case. I hope this is your month and are blessed with a sticky bean hun!

I have been mean today too, my poor hubby taking the brunt of it. I am cooped up in this house, on crutches and missing my son and now realizing I really do want to be pregnant again. I have been so fearful of it but know that we can do it. I know we can :thumbup: Just a rough miserable day all around so I hear you, feel free to be grumpy! :haha:

Thanks Hun! I hope you can get up and about again soon. I've just moaned at DH since he's got home, poor guy, but he tends to just laugh at me when I get grumpy anyway so it's good he doesn't take it to heart. Let's hope tomorrow is a better day :)

Hang in there castaway,i think you're incredibly brave going for it again after what you've been through.Fingers crossed for you.
I think i might have ov'd CD17 or 18,but not exactly sure.The first month i started charting last time i wasnt sure either,it takes a bit of time with temping to get used to it and remember to take my temp everyday lol!
Ive had a few near positive OPK,but i find they dont always give a accurate result.
I will be absolutely gobsmacked if im pregnant this month!

Baby dust everyone
:dust:

I have never done the temp checking before and it sounds interesting. What do u do? Take your temperature every day and track to changes in it?

Castaway- I totally agree with what Dogtanian said! Surgery is a big thing to go through and I think you're doing so well too to be ttc and recovering. Do u have anyone helping you at home with your lo at the min? Hope you're managing to get lots of rest x

Beki- hope you're feeling better today and hang in there u might well have ovulated :-D I have to admit I've never used the opks either so don't know how they work. Are they like the cbfm?

I have never done the temp checking before and it sounds interesting. What do u do? Take your temperature every day and track to changes in it?

Castaway- I totally agree with what Dogtanian said! Surgery is a big thing to go through and I think you're doing so well too to be ttc and recovering. Do u have anyone helping you at home with your lo at the min? Hope you're managing to get lots of rest x

Beki- hope you're feeling better today and hang in there u might well have ovulated :-D I have to admit I've never used the opks either so don't know how they work. Are they like the cbfm?

Twinks, I have my hubby helping me I would be lost with out him! He takes care of our two labs, they are a handful! lol As you guys know we lost our son on July 15th so we don't have a LO here, but I said that to him the other day I am so glad to be getting this out of the way before we bring home our second child....I cannot imagine being out of it like this and breastfeeding!

Hope everyone is doing well and getting ready for the weekend :kiss:

Twinks, I have my hubby helping me I would be lost with out him! He takes care of our two labs, they are a handful! lol As you guys know we lost our son on July 15th so we don't have a LO here, but I said that to him the other day I am so glad to be getting this out of the way before we bring home our second child....I cannot imagine being out of it like this and breastfeeding!

Aw that's fantastic your hubby is there helping! We've got a dog too- hrs bery high energy and keeps me on my toes and walking evey day lol! Love labs
:) We're having a night in with Dominos and I'm currently watching Dinner Date :-D gotta love that programme lol. Fantastic start to our weekend! Hope u all are having a fab start to the weekend too (Dogtanian my healthy eatings gone out of the window tonight lol :blush:)

Castaway I'm so sorry I keep getting people mixed up and said about a lo. I'm sending you loads of baby dust hun- you really deserve it xx

Aw that's fantastic your hubby is there helping! We've got a dog too- hrs bery high energy and keeps me on my toes and walking evey day lol! Love labs
:) We're having a night in with Dominos and I'm currently watching Dinner Date :-D gotta love that programme lol. Fantastic start to our weekend! Hope u all are having a fab start to the weekend too (Dogtanian my healthy eatings gone out of the window tonight lol :blush:)

ha ha ha, we had drive in Sonic for lunch and I have been very good! other than my cravings for M&Ms for some reason! lol

ha ha ha, we had drive in Sonic for lunch and I have been very good! other than my cravings for M&Ms for some reason! lol

Ohh I'm intrigued! Is Sonics like a McDonald's? I've never heard of sonics before! M&Ms are yummy lol!! I love the peanut ones!! :thumbup:

Ohh I'm intrigued! Is Sonics like a McDonald's? I've never heard of sonics before! M&Ms are yummy lol!! I love the peanut ones!! :thumbup:

Ha ha ha....Sonic has american food we had pretzel buns with hot dog, cheese and bacon...mmmm!! It is a drive in and they bring you your food on skates!

Hi ladies,

Thanks Twinks for asking about me, you're sweet. How're you?

How're you doing Castawaybride? Do you know how long your recovery after surgery will be? I hate being cooped up in the house, you must be going crazy. But you're right, best to go through this now before you have a little baby to care for. Hope you get your BFP soon!

Well my OPKs today are still blaringly (made up word?) positive. No O pain. CM is varying between creamy and a bit stringy. So I think I'm just not going to O this cycle. I saw the positive test this afternoon and thought that we should BD but I'm really just not in the mood so thought s*d it, I'm not going to put pressure on DH. I'd rather our baby be conceived when we're both up for BD and not because we feel pressurised by a stupid test.

Because my mc was so early (5w3d) I presumed my cycle would go straight back to being 22-23 days and Oing on cd12-14, but I guess not seeing as I'm on cd19 I think now and it looks like I haven't O'd. Our bodies are remarkable but also confusing :wacko:

Sorry for the long reply ladies, it just feels good to vent for a little while. We're off on a weeks holiday tomorrow (only to bournemouth but I can't wait) so I won't be on here, but I hope you all have a lovely week!

I think im in the same position as you bekib10,im really not sure if ive ov'd this month.My OPK'S are getting on my nerves and are sort of positive but not blaringly lol.My temps are not telling me much either.Im just going to put this down to a nothing cycle this month,and go full steam ahead next cycle
Hope you enjoy your week in bournemouth.
Castaway...sonics sounds great,ive never heard of it either...calorific food delivered on roller skates,this is the stuff of my dreams!

:dust:

Loving the sound of Sonics! Meals delivered on roller skates sounds fab :-D

Beki- aw I'm sorry u don't think you've ovulated but u just never know so hang in there! Vent away hun that's what we're all here for. Hope you have a really lovely holiday in Bournemouth! My family live in the New Forest so as u went down, I'd only just come back up :-D U probably won't get this but if u do and fancy a day out go to the river (by the church) at Christchurch. They have an lovely park and outdoor water area (if the wether is better down there than it is here at the min. We usually have a lovely walk down the high street and stop in the wooden toy shop called Carousel I think. It's so expensive but I love looking! Then we get an ice cream down at the river and head to the park/ children's play water area. Would defo recommend :-D Anyways have a fab time- it's so beautiful down there and our lo is horse mad due to my parents always having horses in front of their house.
Dogtanian- hope you've ovulated too this month. I don't know how opks or temps work but is there a possibility u could have ovulated but it doesn't indicate on opks? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for u anyway and if not the next cycle will be here before we know it!

I have no symptoms whatsoever and just dreaming lots which I did with my first lo. Don't know tho aide I dream a lot anyway lol x

Loving the sound of Sonics! Meals delivered on roller skates sounds fab :-D

Beki- aw I'm sorry u don't think you've ovulated but u just never know so hang in there! Vent away hun that's what we're all here for. Hope you have a really lovely holiday in Bournemouth! My family live in the New Forest so as u went down, I'd only just come back up :-D U probably won't get this but if u do and fancy a day out go to the river (by the church) at Christchurch. They have an lovely park and outdoor water area (if the wether is better down there than it is here at the min. We usually have a lovely walk down the high street and stop in the wooden toy shop called Carousel I think. It's so expensive but I love looking! Then we get an ice cream down at the river and head to the park/ children's play water area. Would defo recommend :-D Anyways have a fab time- it's so beautiful down there and our lo is horse mad due to my parents always having horses in front of their house.
Dogtanian- hope you've ovulated too this month. I don't know how opks or temps work but is there a possibility u could have ovulated but it doesn't indicate on opks? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for u anyway and if not the next cycle will be here before we know it!

I have no symptoms whatsoever and just dreaming lots which I did with my first lo. Don't know tho aide I dream a lot anyway lol x

Twinks how many dpo are you? I had what I think was Implantation yesterday, very wet down there today (TMI, I know! lol). I have had some stabbing pain near my belly button, to the left. I don't have all the same symptoms as I did with my first pregnancy but now I am wondering! Due for AF this Sunday!!

hi ladies

can i join the gang? i'm ttc #2 too! Am currently ovulating (I think!!) but i dont think we have dtd enough this month (3 times - pah!) to get a bfp :( my dh struggles with the pressure and this morning couldnt finish off (apols for tmi) so I dont think we are going to get our bfp this month :( Considering getting a CBFM at some point soon as I'm getting impatient. I did just order the impatient womans guide to getting pregnant so will see if that helps!

Castawaybride - sounds so hopeful for a BFP! Will keep fingers and toes crossed for you.

Does anyone else worry that their first baby was a fluke? I know it sounds crazy but I really do! I worry that one (or both) of us is infertile and that we were just lucky first time around and that its never going to happen again. Does that sound crazy?? I actually found myself reminding myself today that I have been pregnant, have had a bfp, my body has done this!! But I still worry!! I keep thinking to myself - am I ok with having an only child or would I put us down the whole IVF route? I really dont know! I have friends who have gone down IVF route etc and I'm not sure I would do that - aside from the cost, just the trauma that you go through.

Anyway just curious to hear what others think!

XX

hi ladies

can i join the gang? i'm ttc #2 too! Am currently ovulating (I think!!) but i dont think we have dtd enough this month (3 times - pah!) to get a bfp :( my dh struggles with the pressure and this morning couldnt finish off (apols for tmi) so I dont think we are going to get our bfp this month :( Considering getting a CBFM at some point soon as I'm getting impatient. I did just order the impatient womans guide to getting pregnant so will see if that helps!

Castawaybride - sounds so hopeful for a BFP! Will keep fingers and toes crossed for you.

Does anyone else worry that their first baby was a fluke? I know it sounds crazy but I really do! I worry that one (or both) of us is infertile and that we were just lucky first time around and that its never going to happen again. Does that sound crazy?? I actually found myself reminding myself today that I have been pregnant, have had a bfp, my body has done this!! But I still worry!! I keep thinking to myself - am I ok with having an only child or would I put us down the whole IVF route? I really dont know! I have friends who have gone down IVF route etc and I'm not sure I would do that - aside from the cost, just the trauma that you go through.

Anyway just curious to hear what others think!

XX

I always worry that now we will have issues conceiving as our son was such a gift and came so quickly, I think it is a natural thought to have as it shows you really want this!

I am truly hoping but the odds are slim, we only dtd twice as I was getting ready for ankle surgery. I don't really know when I ovulate as I am just getting back into cycles after giving birth BUT I think we did the twice in our fertile zone so it may just have worked! It would be a true miracle for us :cloud9:

Well you certainly deserve a BFP castaway bride, sounds like you have been through the mill this summer. I keep telling myself it only takes one little swimmer!! Fingers and toes crossed for you XX

Well you certainly deserve a BFP castaway bride, sounds like you have been through the mill this summer. I keep telling myself it only takes one little swimmer!! Fingers and toes crossed for you XX

Yes Fleur, a little miracle would definitely change the tone of our life currently...:thumbup: Takes some rain to make a rainbow and I am sure our son is helping us out on this :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->