Anyone trying for #2 around cd 4?

Definitely!! Keeping all fingers and toes (but not legs - ha!!) crossed for you XXXX

Lol welcome Fleur! I kinda feel the opposite this time and feel a lot more relaxed and chilled about tr process... Until next month lol. I was more worried the first time round as we too have had friends go the IVF route and I had utter respect and admiration for people that do it with the injections etc. Crazy how this ttc business can be tricky. I honestly thought first time around that you fell pregnant straight away by just having unprotected sx (and I'm 29). Then after month 4 I was like hang on a min this isn't what I thought lol. I was taught all through school sx= pregnancy and don't have unprotected sex! I've got th cbfm and I really like it (although it does take a bit of the romance out) but my oh doesn't seem to mind ;-)

Castaway- AF is due next Wed based on a 28 day cycle which is usually the norm for me. I have been known to have a 29 or 30 day cycle tho. We go on holiday next Thursday so I will disappear off here for a week. Will just see if AF turns up on holiday :0) can't wait to go on our first family holiday.

Thanks twinks! I really thought I would be more relaxed this time, but I'm just as bad as first time around! I hope maybe I will relax after month 3 as that's how long it took to conceive our dd, so maybe I will just be more laid back after that? Who knows!! I wish I could be more relaxed about it, it does feel like its taking over my life a bit ATM which is ridiculous!

I hope you get your bfp on hols, I too go away just before af is due to show up. Not planning to take any tests though as I don't think there is any point this month and would rather af just showed up than see yet another lonely single line on a flipping pregnancy test! How about you? You taking tests?? Xx

Ok ladies, new symptom today. Still having off/on cramping but when I wiped on my tissue was EWCM the stretchy king with globs of yellow looks a bit like snot. Could this mean impending AF? :shrug:

I don't know! I had this last month and obvs got bfn but I did a bit of reading and there were mixed views on cm in 2ww - could be a sign of pg and can be a sign of not? Good luck! When will you test? Or will you wait for af to show? Xx

I don't know! I had this last month and obvs got bfn but I did a bit of reading and there were mixed views on cm in 2ww - could be a sign of pg and can be a sign of not? Good luck! When will you test? Or will you wait for af to show? Xx

Oh hun I have been testing since 6 dpo!!! lol BFN thus far!

9 dpo!

I woke up with severe pain/cramps at 6am this morning, I had the same with DD on 10 dpo so knew it had to be implantation or something!

Didn't want to test until tomorrow BUT the FRER was staring at me so did a test at 3pm after only holding urine for an hour and showed a faint positive on a FRER and a little darker line on a wondfo!

Attachments

• 9 dpo frer at 3pm small.jpg
    9 dpo frer at 3pm small.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 9 dpo frer at 3pm inverted.jpg
    9 dpo frer at 3pm inverted.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 11
Wow congrats! How do you feel? I'm so envious Lilly12!! What did you do differently??

Castaway - 6dpo is early!!!! Stay positive! X

9 dpo!

I woke up with severe pain/cramps at 6am this morning, I had the same with DD on 10 dpo so knew it had to be implantation or something!

Didn't want to test until tomorrow BUT the FRER was staring at me so did a test at 3pm after only holding urine for an hour and showed a faint positive on a FRER and a little darker line on a wondfo!

Oh yeah!!!! I am 9 DPO, so hoping for our BFP this cycle :)

thanks ladies... hoping this is it for you girls too!!

I added 2 pics to my post on the previous page.

Fleur,
I just have some dull achy feeling and I feel no different than I did lol.
Have been nauseous on and off for a week now

Congrats Lily :-D!!! Didn't realise a BFP would even show up on a test before AF. Hmmm... Lol! No I won't test just yet lol. Aw fantastic news Lily really pleased for u! Castaway keeping my fingers crossed for u! Fleur I'm not sure if I'll test on holiday- I might test the day before holiday if af doesnt show( day AF is due) and then leave it at that. We're really short of money this month with the holiday and a looming house move so money is a lil short :0( There must be cheaper tests than the ones I bought last time but they were so expensive. Next month however I'll be testing lots I'm sure :-D

The tests are expensive!!! And it is so so dissapointing to see a single line :( I definitely think I'd rather just have AF show up than get a negative test so I've used up all the tests I had and will only buy one when AF is late and there is a good chance of a BFP. If there are tests in the house then they will be used!!

Lots of luck everyone xx

The tests are expensive!!! And it is so so dissapointing to see a single line :( I definitely think I'd rather just have AF show up than get a negative test so I've used up all the tests I had and will only buy one when AF is late and there is a good chance of a BFP. If there are tests in the house then they will be used!!

Lots of luck everyone xx

Yay I found the thread :)

Look on Amazon, they do a pack of 15 pregnancy tests for about £2! They're the ones the doctors use and are 10miu do really sensitive!

I am on cd26 of my first month trying for baby number 2, we got pregnant within one month of trying for DD but I don't think we will be that lucky again!

Our daughter is 21 months old and although I can't wait to give her a sibling it's very scary to think how much our perfect family life might change

Yay!! I darent buy any more tests as it just disappoints me to see a BFN! But thank you for the info, certainly cheaper than bloody FR in Boots!!!

How are you feeling littlemum? Any symptoms and signs?? I'm on cd17 and tbh dont even know if I ovulated this month and more to the point, dont even think we dtd enough for any chance of a bfp :( but hey ho, trying to stay positive! And if AF shows up there is always next month!!

One thing I did wonder - I have a very regular 27 day cycle - so does that mean I'm probably ovulating? I know you can only tell for definite by bloods/temping but I just wanted to get a sense of what others thought - if you have a pretty perfect cycle, is it right to assume that you do probably ovulate?

I was really down yesterday but today feeling more positive and trying to think - well every day that passes I am a little closer to getting that BFP :)

PS I know what you mean re changing things which are already very good - scary prospect! And that is one of the things that keeps me going when I worry about this time around TTC/it not happening yet!

XX

Welcome Littlemum :-D. Ah that's useful to know as I didn't do much looking around last time. I actually had some left over test last time so I took one on the day of AF thinking ah well it's not going to be positive and I saw a very faint line so I was like erm I'm really really excited and that looks like a line but not sure so went straight out and bought a clear blue digital one and it flashed up almost immediately to say pregnant. Then when I looked back at the original test I took there was most definitely a very clear line :-D but... Those digital ones are a complete rip off lol! I think of even things like my walking the dog, I'll have to carry a second in a baby carrier. So exciting tho.

Hiya can I join you! We are trying for baby no 2 this is the first month trying! I think??? I am 3 dpo but not positive my cycles are normally only 25-26 days and I ov on day 10 -11.

Had lots of cramping and sore boobs on Sat and Sun which is when I think I ovulated nothing since

xx

Hi Kix11! I dont really have any idea where I am in my cycle this month, only that AF is due on sat 21st and thats it! Sounds like you had strong ovulation symptoms anyway so fingers x for you! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->