• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anyone trying for #2 around cd 4?

10 DPO and it was BFN, hoping for baby dust tomorrow. If not we start TTC next month and pulling out all the stops, this NTNP was an interesting experience for me and the hubby!

10 DPO is still super early though - you're not out til the witch shows up! Good luck XXX

10 DPO is still super early though - you're not out til the witch shows up! Good luck XXX

Yes, I know! We just have a lot on our plate this month so I am wondering if it will happen if it does though it would be a true miracle! I am so close to AF so we will have our answer very soon!!:cloud9:

Def keep us updated Castaway and baby dust to you all. Hi Kix :0) you're welcome to join us- the more the merrier x

Wonder how many BFP's we'll get in September?? I always think it seems a million miles away from being possible (for me) but some of us are going to get BFP's in the next few days/weeks and that is so exciting! X

Hello all, had lovely surprise this afternoon, :bfp::bfp::bfp:!!

I am so excited and feel truly blessed with our little rainbow baby, I know my son Christopher had helped on this one! I know he is anxious as we are in heaven :cloud9:

Baby dust to you, I hope September is other's month too!

Oh my godddddd!!!!!! Castaway soooo happy for you! That's amazing news! Huge huge huge congrats! Whoop whoop!!!! X

Oh my godddddd!!!!!! Castaway soooo happy for you! That's amazing news! Huge huge huge congrats! Whoop whoop!!!! X

Thanks hun, it is amazing but now I am get to worry about the next step on this all! Eek. :happydance:

Haha that's what I said to a friend who is ttc - it's just one worry after another even when you get the bfp! I say just enjoy it for what it is and screw the worry.

Aw you so deserve this, am so delighted for you! Hope you will be celebrating with a big fat glass of something non alcoholic tonight!! X

Haha that's what I said to a friend who is ttc - it's just one worry after another even when you get the bfp! I say just enjoy it for what it is and screw the worry.

Aw you so deserve this, am so delighted for you! Hope you will be celebrating with a big fat glass of something non alcoholic tonight!! X

Ha ha ha....I only have 13 more days on crutches then I am planning a celebration dinner!!

Oh my goodness!! ive not had time to go on here for a day and a half and ive missed two BFP's.This is such wonderful news,big congrats to castaway and Lilly.
This is turning out to be quite a lucky thread,hope to see some more BFP's in september.
Welcome to the new girls,wishing you the best of luck.
As for me,my chart isnt showing that i OV'd,but i think i did (CM and OPK ) around CD 18,so fingers crossed im still in with a shot.AF isnt due till tues next week so you never know

:dust:

Oh my goodness!! ive not had time to go on here for a day and a half and ive missed two BFP's.This is such wonderful news,big congrats to castaway and Lilly.
This is turning out to be quite a lucky thread,hope to see some more BFP's in september.
Welcome to the new girls,wishing you the best of luck.
As for me,my chart isnt showing that i OV'd,but i think i did (CM and OPK ) around CD 18,so fingers crossed im still in with a shot.AF isnt due till tues next week so you never know

:dust:

Thank you and best of luck for your BFP this cycle too!!

Arghhhh congrats Castaway!!!! Over the moon for u hun :-D I bet u are both absoloutly ecstatic!!! What fantastic news! I can't believe there are two BFPs already! I thought I had morning sickness this morning (early I know but I'm so worried about HG again) I had HG at 6 weeks so this would be very early! I also had a metallic taste in my mouth but then realised well I ate too much cake last night so tht is probably why I'm feeling sick lol ;-) Congrats again to the mummies to be xxx

Arghhhh congrats Castaway!!!! Over the moon for u hun :-D I bet u are both absoloutly ecstatic!!! What fantastic news! I can't believe there are two BFPs already! I thought I had morning sickness this morning (early I know but I'm so worried about HG again) I had HG at 6 weeks so this would be very early! I also had a metallic taste in my mouth but then realised well I ate too much cake last night so tht is probably why I'm feeling sick lol ;-) Congrats again to the mummies to be xxx

Thank you Twinks, I hope to see some more BFPs on this page! :) You girls have been wonderful :hugs:

Ooh sounds promising Twinks! When is AF due? I think I have belatedly ovulated yesterday/today (CD17!)- we dtd last night when I realised I had EWCM but I dont hold out much hope as my AF is due on sat 21 which would mean a 10 day LP?! Thats what I was having when i got my bfp with my dd but I know its less than ideal. Anyway we'll see. I'm just relieved to have some ovulation symptoms tbh!

Anyway come on girls - more BFP's please!!!! XX

Glad i found this thread again. Woooow congrats on all the BFP's. I think that I am 3dpo and will be testing on 20th. Baby dust to all of us xx

AF is due next week Fleur on the 18th so close to your AF too. Ov sounds promising for u too :-D Hope you had a lovely holiday. Where did tht week go? I'm back at work now after having summer hols off and how anyone works full time and is a mummy too is beyond me- hats off to anyone that works full time. I'm only part time but feel dead on my feet! Lol.

I only work part time but it is bloody hard isn't it!? can only imagine how hard it would be with two little ones!!

I hope the next week goes as fast as the last week has. I have loads on next week so fingers x it does! And for lots of bfps! X

It is really hard! I've treasured every moment of the 6 weeks I've been off with lo and still am overwhelmed by how much love I feel for him. Going back again has been a shock to the system. Although I had to chuckle this morning when, trying to get ready, my lo was pressing buttons on the washing machine. I try to stop him but he's not listening at the min. He pressed so many he managed to fill the machine 3/4 full with water. So much so that it was too heavy to spin anymore lol! I tried to put it on a drain cycle, just another cycle and eventually gave up and put it on off. A little later my lo pointed at the towel in the machine and without thinking I opened it. Cue kitchen flood lol! Quickly shut the door, got towels, drained water into a bowl, pulled washing machine out to turn off at electrics and tried a short cycle again and it worked! Only a fully flooded kitchen to sort out lol! Los eh who'd have 'em ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"