Anyone TTC#2 and wanting to chat

Our day is just starting here it is just about 10AM and I am off running errands with my daughter...I am a SAHM.

While we are out I want to buy some HPT but I am afraid if I have them around I will use them! I am 9DPO and would like to wait til at least Sunday to test. I hate waiting!!!!!!

I want to live were you live, I bet its beautiful!!!

It is beautiful, I still can't get over it. We just moved here from NC so we are still getting use to it but we love it here so far and the weather is fantastic!

Now if only I can get my family and friends to move out here...we miss them very much, especially my mom :cry:.

Our day is just starting here it is just about 10AM and I am off running errands with my daughter...I am a SAHM.

While we are out I want to buy some HPT but I am afraid if I have them around I will use them! I am 9DPO and would like to wait til at least Sunday to test. I hate waiting!!!!!!

Lol I know how you feel. I don't keep HPTs in the house any more because I'm a bit of an addict and end up testing from about 7DPO :blush:

Well, I caved and bought some but am now kicking myself cause I realized I bought blue dye tests. I bought a generic for FRER and thought it was pink too but I looked closer at it at home and it seems it has blue lines. Am gonna be strong and try and hold out!

Your so lucky. Id love to be a SAHM! Where is it you live? (excuse me for being stupid or missing something here)

xx

Your so lucky. Id love to be a SAHM! Where is it you live? (excuse me for being stupid or missing something here)

xx

I do feel lucky that I can be a SAHM, my DH is a great provider, but his job did move us across the country far away form friends and family which has been hard to deal with. I use to teach and I do miss it very much and hope to get back to it someday. I live in Sacramento which is in Northern California.

Evening ladies!

Ohh Honey :( thats poop :hugs: but maybe you can get a extra pressie this christmas instead :)

On the topic of vitamins - I'm not actually taking anything at the moment, i'm not even sure when my AF is due :wacko: so this month we just DTD and next month i'll start looking properly (or at least track when AF is due) I can see myself being in this thread for a long time LOL

I was induced too :( my waters broke at antenatal clinic :blush: at 39 weeks - they kept me in and hooked me up to a drip at 7pm! by 10pm I was 10cm dilated - after this I had a epidural which I think led to my c-section - I would love a water Vbac birth :D we'll see though as it depends when I fall pregnant :)

Hows everyones evenings going :D

I didnt go to work today (I only work Mondays/Wednesdays & Thursdays) so probably wont bother tomorrow either if the trains are stuffed up as my car is now stuck in a different place! DOH

Has anyone put there tree up? I did mine today :D

I'm very proud of my tree this year :D

https://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c155/sjbno1/CIMG1556.jpg

also before i shut up :D welcome to all the new posters :wave:

sjbno1- your tree looks great! I think we are going to put ours up on Sunday. I can't wait because it will mean that Christmas is really just round the corner.

I've a feeling I might be here a while too. :(

Dh won't allow us to have a real tree this year so we will probably be getting the one our of the garage either Friday or Sunday. We were supposed to be going to Newcastle Xmas shopping on Friday but I think the snow has put an end to that. Boohoo!!

All night I have been pondering if I should go back to the drs early as this cycle is driving me insane, whilst trying to speak to dh about it he couldn't even tear his eyes away from the crappy game he was playing on the xbox. I'm so annoyed with him. :( idiot!

Xx

Stef - grrr I just had a whole conversation with myself whilst my OH played with the eggbox! DOH MEN - but saying that means I can come on here and he cant moan :D

I'd go back to the Drs hun, if your unhappy about this cycle, he said you could go back earlier so I defo would!

My OH is like that sometimes when playing xbox or watching football. It can be really annoying especially when you want to talk about something important.

When are you due to go back to the doctors?

cd1 for me ladies :cry:

:hugs: I'm sorry! Do you have a plan of action for this cycle, sometimes that makes me feel better.

well im not charting anymore, dnt see the point when i know i O and use opk , i charted with morgan till i got a bfp but now i know wot im doing :blush:

we use pre-seed/instead cups/opk/maca tablets and baby asprin so fx and sex plenty of it :thumbup:

were putting r tree up saturday ......... wondering how many times i be saying NO to morgan ! LOL

Hey ladies!!
Firstly Sorry honey08 Hopefully a new year for you x

I am going to admit that i got a tad excited this year and i put my tree up on the 26th november haha!! :blush: I love it tho and couldnt resist :happydance:

lol M2T we need a piccie :D i would have done it earlier but it was in the loft and i'm lazy LOL

So far Izzie hasnt touched the tree which I'm surprised about but no doubt tomorrow i'll be telling her no izzie - leave the tree alone LOL

I will try get a decent piccy now.....ooh i will upolad a photo of our snowman too haha!!

M2T that made me chuckle, there's nothing wrong with being a bit early though

Ok its a bit dark but heres our tree lol
not even sure if this has worked..... if it has let me kno....if it hasnt let me kno haha and then can someone tell me how to add photo x​

Attachments

• 261120104547.jpg
    261120104547.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member