Anyone TTC#2 and wanting to chat

Cant see it too well the picture isnt great!
Heres our snowman haha!! ready for work lol :haha:

Attachments

• 291120104572.jpg
    291120104572.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 5
It's worked! It looks lovely and sparkly. Can't wait to put mine up now

HaHa My OH Built Most Of It, I Got Angry At The Snow Cuz It Wasnt Working Properly hahaha!! :haha: & Its Wearing Tylers Workmans Hat lol!!!

aww i love the snowman! i wonder if izzie will be able to stand in the snow LOL maybe i'll make one her size :D

where is everyone tonight?

i'm gonna go to bed when OH gets in - all this playing in snow is to much LOL

Ano Im Pretty Tired Too Tbh, Am Soooo Cold Too & Tyler Has Pinched The Hot Water Bottle lol x

ive tried all over to get morgan some wellies for the snow and looked every where for a sledge 2day :? but nope no where has them :?

guna cover his trainers in carry bags 2mro and make a snow man :thumbup:

aww pretty tree!! Sorry I don't mean to be rude If I don't reply to everything I can't keep up! Not used to this!!

I've spent most of this evening sorting my loft out with OH but I keep popping back down to come on here, but I've told OH that I keep needing a wee :haha:

I'm so dirty now that that I'm gonna have to have a long soak in the bath and will then probably have an early night because I need to catch up with some :sleep:

I've spent most of this evening sorting my loft out with OH but I keep popping back down to come on here, but I've told OH that I keep needing a wee :haha:

I'm so dirty now that that I'm gonna have to have a long soak in the bath and will then probably have an early night because I need to catch up with some :sleep:

naughty hope he doesn't catch you!
I have major increased CM, sorry know tmi..but its been a month since last AF, have no idea whats going on!! :dohh:

haha Tinks! getting doing the deed LOL

I'm off to bed aswell - tired again! gonna be so pissed if AF comes LOL

HAHA Sambles! this thread is moving quite fast :D its fab being able to talk to you all :D

night girlies xx

:hi: can I join your club? We are TTC #3 but it will be #2 for at home. :) x

:hi: hayley sorry to hear about your loss, and good luck ttc how long have you been ttc for?

Right Girlies Im Off To Try & Get Warm In Bed!! , I Might Pop Back On, On My Phone....If I Dont Fall Asleep :sleep:
xxx​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->