Anyone TTC#2 and wanting to chat

This is our first month... so not much chance, how about you? x

Welcome Hayley good luck ttc!

Well I've had a bath and watched some tv in bed and I don't feel as pissed at dh any more. Besides without him on board there will be no number 2!! lol

Xx

Hello, I am new to all of this so be patient please. I am looking for some advise if anybody cares to help out. ok here goes...
I had a miscarriage in october, waited for af and she finally came 11-3-10 (short wait :happydance:). i dont know all about testing temperatures for ovulation but i took cues from my body (without giving tmi). So what i think to be about 7 dpo started with back ache, bloating, gas, heartburn, sore bb, and some pain in abdomen. Now I am 14 dpo (based on 28, cuz i dont know for sure) and i started very light spotting last night and for a little bit today. Taken a couple hpts and gotten bfn. Any ideas? Is this af coming or could I be pregger? Any help would be greately appreciated:thumbup:

Hi

I'm ttc #2. I have a beautiful daughter who will turn 3 in January. It took me 10 months to get pregnant with her. I am hoping this time it will happen much sooner! Before I had my DD my cycles were 28 day clockwork, but more recently they are more 30-31 days. I O on 24th I think so I am 7dpo. I have been having alot of symptoms cramping, sore bbs, irretable! Done a hpt tonite but it was negative. I am going to test again on Monday if :witch: don't come before then!

Good luck ev1 and lots of baby dust!!

You girls can't go to bed yet, it is only like 4pm here...don't leave me yet :winkwink:

Hayley- so sorry for your loss and lots of baby dust to you!

beebee-I am 9DPO! Why did you test so early? You are making me wanna test and I am trying so hard not to :dohh:. It is so early though! I hope you get your BFP!

My bbs have been killing me and they feel bigger....can hardly put my arms by sides w/o squeezing them. They are also very very veiny. I have lite little cramps on and off so I am hopeful but not too much as I don't wanna be disappointed!

Hello, I am new to all of this so be patient please. I am looking for some advise if anybody cares to help out. ok here goes...
I had a miscarriage in october, waited for af and she finally came 11-3-10 (short wait :happydance:). i dont know all about testing temperatures for ovulation but i took cues from my body (without giving tmi). So what i think to be about 7 dpo started with back ache, bloating, gas, heartburn, sore bb, and some pain in abdomen. Now I am 14 dpo (based on 28, cuz i dont know for sure) and i started very light spotting last night and for a little bit today. Taken a couple hpts and gotten bfn. Any ideas? Is this af coming or could I be pregger? Any help would be greately appreciated:thumbup:

I'm so sorry for your loss!

I sometimes spot 1-2 days before AF shows up and if you are 14DPO then I would have thought a HPT would be positve by now if you were pregnant. There are women on here that have taken a lot longer to get a positive though, you just never know. All you can really do is wait and see, I know it stinks, sorry I can't be much help!

mcmommy,
i did hpt on monday with an early tester claiming up to 6 days early that was neg. then i did again tues. afternoon before spotting started, bfn too but it was also midday urine. i would definately think i was not but what are ur thoughts about all these other symptoms, which btw i am having bloating and back pain as we speak. idk, this is driving me nuts, lol! i am sorry for your losses as well. dont test early, all it does is depress you. i know i am addicted to poas, lol!

mcmommy,
i did hpt on monday with an early tester claiming up to 6 days early that was neg. then i did again tues. afternoon before spotting started, bfn too but it was also midday urine. i would definately think i was not but what are ur thoughts about all these other symptoms, which btw i am having bloating and back pain as we speak. idk, this is driving me nuts, lol! i am sorry for your losses as well. dont test early, all it does is depress you. i know i am addicted to poas, lol!

Yes, all those symptoms can be pregnancy symptoms but can also be AF too. I hate that the symptoms for both are so similar. I wish I could tell you one way or the other but I have no idea what it can all mean. Can you go to your doctor to get a blood test done? That would tell you for sure if you were pregnant or not!

BTW-there are tons of POASA on this forum!!!!

morning ladies!!
:hi: jowling, sorry to hear about your loss & fingers crossed for a :bfp: , like ncmommy said its annoying how both pg symptoms and af symptoms are so alike .....Grr wish we could tell 1 from the other!!! confuses us too much other wise & turns us all into POASA!!! & I agree ncmommy....i think secretley were alll POASA! :haha:

:hi: beebee , fingers crossed for you on monday hope your test shows your christmas :bfp:!!

Hope everyone is ok tomorrow!! ...... According to my little fertility calc i start my fertile window tomorrow!! :) :) lets hope we catch thats super :spermy: this time around​

This is our first month... so not much chance, how about you? x

sorry hayley i went to bed, erm this is our second month properly ttc but 1st month we missed our fertile window cuz things didnt exactly go to plan so i suppose its kinda our 1st too really x It took me 3month to conceive my little man, after just coming off BCP, So thats not bad going really.

Morning tinkerbelle x​

:hi: can I join your club? We are TTC #3 but it will be #2 for at home. :) x

Hi Hayley :wave:

I was going to post in your journal again but didn't want you to think I was stalking you lol

Morning ladies,

Well I've woken up to even more snow. I start work at 12 so hopefully the roads will be clear enough for me to get in.

How's everyone getting on with their Xmas shopping? I still haven't started mine yet so I might try and get some done today when the shopping centre is really quiet.

Morning ladies,

Well I've woken up to even more snow. I start work at 12 so hopefully the roads will be clear enough for me to get in.

How's everyone getting on with their Xmas shopping? I still haven't started mine yet so I might try and get some done today when the shopping centre is really quiet.

Morning :wave:

we have had no more snow, only a couple of flakes :(
I've just about finished my xmas shopping this year which i'm quite chuffed about :) ....just got to get a few extra bits and pick up Tylers new bike on the 17th then i think i am done!! :happydance:

Morning all,

More snow here so didn't venture to work :) although I have severe cabin fever! I don't like not going out, can't drive etc and it's just rubbish!! Also izzie has woken with the devil in her! She's being a right monkey!

Hayley - sorry for your loss Hun :hugs:

Eek haven't finished my Christmas shopping yet! I'm so behind this year :( really want to get out and finish it but can't be dealing with the cold :)

Hmmm wish I knew when AF was due as I'd love to know when to expect her!

Can anyone remember if your quite fertile as soon as you come off the pill or not?

Usually I'm quite organised but just can't seem to get my act together this year.

I've got no idea what to get Sam, he has got sooo many toys already. He loves anything car related so I might get him the Fisher Price garage. It says it's suitable from 18 months but I'm sure it will be ok.

morning :wave:
well they reckon that it can take some time to conceive after coming off the pill but i was on the pill since i was 15 and i conceived Tyler only 3 month after coming off so i dunno, cuz i dont think thats too bad going really.

HaHa it must be this cold weather sending the kids mad cuz tyler is in a little terror of a mood too haha!!

Morning all,

More snow here so didn't venture to work :) although I have severe cabin fever! I don't like not going out, can't drive etc and it's just rubbish!! Also izzie has woken with the devil in her! She's being a right monkey!

Hayley - sorry for your loss Hun :hugs:

Eek haven't finished my Christmas shopping yet! I'm so behind this year :( really want to get out and finish it but can't be dealing with the cold :)

Hmmm wish I knew when AF was due as I'd love to know when to expect her!

Can anyone remember if your quite fertile as soon as you come off the pill or not?

Morning, I know what you mean about not being able to go out, it drives me crazy and Sam gets bored being indoors all day so can't wait for the snow to clear.

I've read different views on coming off the pill. Some people say that it makes no different to how fertile you are but I've also read that it can make you less fertile for a couple of months so don't know what to believe :shrug: Sorry I couldn't help, there's just so much conflicting info.

Morning girls :hi:

sambles - dont worry about looking like a stalker, we all do :haha:

Sending you all lots of :dust:

We dont have much snow thank god, well not compared to some people have it. Its so cold though... roll on spring :) x

morning ladies

I am getting cabin fever too. We are sick in my house (a virus). I haven't even started thinking about Christmas... not really in the Christmas spirit, too much crap going on in my life. Oh well. Feeling like a really bad mother at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->