Anyone TTC#2 and wanting to chat

Hi Mrs LQ

Sorry for your loss, hope we can all support each other on this thread and eventually all become bump buddies!

Sparkle- I'm not ignoring you! I'm fairly new here too so don't know if I'm right but you can subscribe to the thread (at the top under thread tools) and choose how to be notified (if at all) when there is a new post.. hth

Jo x

Jo

sparkle.... bnb automatically saves threads you post too, if you go to your user cp and then go to new subscribed threads then they should be under there, also you can choose if you want to be notified by email, so everytime someone posts to the thread you will get an email x

:hi: Mrs LQ , I also have a little boy and was induced with him, did u find that the inducing made your labour slow???​

I actually think being induced caused me to need the c section. Oliver was not ready to come out. He got distressed and his heart stopped and he stopped breathing. He didn't breathe for 6 mins, in a way I am glad I wasn't awake for that. I had 23 hours of labour, they gave me a drip to slow my contractions. I am hoping as it has been such a long time i can have a vbac I want a water birth. What about you?

Yeh mine was deffo slow, i got induced on the tues lunchtime, got my 1st contraction at 3.30 in the afternoon and gave birth at 5.55pm on the wed night, it was really long and tiring too.... i always think baby will come when theyre ready and inducing is prob not the best thing but i was sooo ready to not be pregnant anymore lol.
Yeh alot of people say that if you get induced you stand a higher chance of needing emergancy section.
Oo i would love a water birth too but i dont think i could cope with just the gas and air lol x

Ok thank you il try figure it ha. I was induced too hope to go on my own on the next 1 :winkwink:

I am actually really excited about labouring next time. Did feel a bit like I cheated, I think it was harder because I wasn't awake. He was nearly an hour old when I met him, all washed and dressed. Was a bit strange.

Me too sparkle, I would like to go into labour naturally with baby #2 but we will see what happens x i was 13days over with Tyler i pray i dont go that far over again x

Hi All

How is everyone doing today? Im feeling very positive about this month and am hoping its our month!

My lil man pointed to my stomach today and asked 'mommy is baby in your tummy' lol i had to explain that baby wasn't in mommys tummy just yet!!

:awww: Thats sooo cute!! Bless Him, Hopefully Soon He Will Be Pointing To Your Bump & His Little Baby Sister Or Brother Will Be In There :)

:awww: Thats sooo cute!! Bless Him, Hopefully Soon He Will Be Pointing To Your Bump & His Little Baby Sister Or Brother Will Be In There :)

I know i nearly cryed....he gets really exciting when he sees babies and loves playing with other children. I can't wait until we have a lil brother or sister for him

its so exciting!

How Old Is He?? My Little Boy Is 2 (3 in feb) .....Im really excited about hopefully having a new baby brother or sister for him, but also i am really nervous about the pregnancy and labour this time round lol!! , Think its cuz i now know all the not so nice things that come with it :haha:

Hi Mrs LQ :wave:

It sounds like you had a really rough time with your last labour. Hopefully next time things will be a lot easier for you.

How Old Is He?? My Little Boy Is 2 (3 in feb) .....Im really excited about hopefully having a new baby brother or sister for him, but also i am really nervous about the pregnancy and labour this time round lol!! , Think its cuz i now know all the not so nice things that come with it :haha:

My lil man was 2 August just gone. I'm feling quite nervous too although i am looking forward to being pregnant again...think i want to take time to enjoy it next time. I suffered with PND with my lil man as he had reflux and bad colic and just never stopped crying, i was very anxious and the first year was a blur, so hopefully i can take time to relax and enjoy next time.

Aww no, well hopefully you will feel more relaxed second time round x :)

what colour bump does everyone want this time around :pink: or :blue: or would you be happy with either :yellow: ??
I would be happy with either sex this time, also how many of you found out babies sex 1st time around? ......would you find out again?
i found out Tyler was going to be a boy & i always said i would like a suprise next time round but i think i would hafto find out...temptation would get the better of me x​

My lil man was 2 August just gone. I'm feling quite nervous too although i am looking forward to being pregnant again...think i want to take time to enjoy it next time. I suffered with PND with my lil man as he had reflux and bad colic and just never stopped crying, i was very anxious and the first year was a blur, so hopefully i can take time to relax and enjoy next time.

Sorry to hear about the PND. My LO had colic so I know how awful it can be
:hugs:

I'm happy with either :blue: or :pink: As long as he/she is healthy then I don't mind.

We did find out with DS and like you I said I wouldn't find out next time but I definitely think temptation will get the better of me again

Ano Sambles, Its easier for planning/buying when you find out isnt it, i would love to have a suprise cuz i think it would be so lovely to find out at birth but i dont think i could leave the scan room without asking :headspin: hehe x

I would like a pink bump next time round but i'd be happy either way! i just want to pink out my house lol. I found out with my lil man...i am too impatient so i know i wud find out next time

Yeah it would be easier to know because if it's a boy we won't have to buy any clothes because I've got a loft full of Sam's old stuff

yeh ive kept some of Tyler stuff but i got rid of a lot when we moved house too, so will hafto buy some bits too, dont mind tho ... Love baby shopping!! :baby: <3 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->