Anyone TTC#2 and wanting to chat

I was just wondering what kind of prenatal vitamins etc. you ladies were taking (if any)?

I'm taking folic acid and evening primrose oil because I've heard that helps with CM and I was just interested in what everyone else was taking.

Folic acid for me, when i remember to take it lol :dohh: x

I set a reminder each day on my phone to remind me to take my folic acid because otherwise I would forget :dohh:

Good Idea!! .... ok i may sound very stupid here but i read somewhere , cant remember where that if your periods only last for like 4-5days that its not good for ttc....is this true cuz my periods only last around 4 days ..sometimes 5 x

I've not heard that one before. I don't think it would be true because I thought that most women had a period for 4 - 5 days on average

oh phew! good good lol, i thought that.....my periods have always lasted about 5days never really remember them being any longer than that x

Not heard that one before either! We don't mind either way, But I would love another girl so my first has someone to pair up with!
love baby shopping! One of the best bits about it, have a reason to shop!!

I've not heard that before either!
I really wouldn't mind what we have, although I guess it might be nice to have a pink one round the house:pink:
I didn't find out what sex I was having last time as wanted to keep it a surprise till the birth although I always said he was a boy and I wouldn't find out this time either.. can you tell I was always the child who never went looking for hidden christmas presents, never wanted to spoil the surprise!!

x

Mummy2Tyler-I have never heard that before...sometimes my periods are only 3 days and I have not had a problem getting pregnant so far!

Right not I take a Finestones chewable w/Iron and an extra folic acid. I also take 81mg aspirin.

I really don't care what we have as long as it is sticky and healthy. My DH is afraid to have a boy though cause he was such a handful when he was younger.

I'm also TTC#2. I'm so glad to have found this thread. I have a beautiful daughter who is turning 2 in January (where did the time go?!) Sometimes I feel guilty for wanting #2 so bad when there are so many other who so deperatly want their first. Anywho, I'm glad to know I'm not alone :)

Hello every one

I survived my day at work... Bore :coffee:

Hope every one elses day has been good??

Ive not caught up with this thread yet but on the topic of conversation I havent taken anything this time round so far.

With my first I was talking folic acid but i think im going to go into Holland and Barrett on my day off and purchase some agnus cactus.

xx

I'm also TTC#2. I'm so glad to have found this thread. I have a beautiful daughter who is turning 2 in January (where did the time go?!) Sometimes I feel guilty for wanting #2 so bad when there are so many other who so deperatly want their first. Anywho, I'm glad to know I'm not alone :)

:hi:

I sometimes think that but all the same i want to complete my perfect little family

xx

I'm glad I'm not alone. Before joining this forum, I totally felt depressed and alone in this. I'm so glad I found y'all :)

:hugs::hugs: I know what you mean.

Ive been a member for some time as you will see but after having our daughter i was only really a lurker and not a big poster. Nice to be back to posting and offering and receiving support again.

With my first if i ever had a question i would always BnB it. lol

xx

Hello every one

Ive not caught up with this thread yet but on the topic of conversation I havent taken anything this time round so far.

With my first I was talking folic acid but i think im going to go into Holland and Barrett on my day off and purchase some agnus cactus.

xx

I'm not sure if I've already asked this but what do you do work - wise?

My day has been good. I braved the snow and went to Asda because we really needed some food. Sam has got a cold so my mum came round and looked after him while I went out. I'm at work tomorrow but apparently we are going to get very heavy snow overnight so not looking foward to trying to get in tomorrow.

Hello every one

xx

I'm not sure if I've already asked this but what do you do work - wise?

My day has been good. I braved the snow and went to Asda because we really needed some food. Sam has got a cold so my mum came round and looked after him while I went out. I'm at work tomorrow but apparently we are going to get very heavy snow overnight so not looking foward to trying to get in tomorrow.

I work in Technical Support for a UK mobile network provider. :blush: it was my stop gap whilst i was pregnant with DD and I havent left yet. Looser :rofl:

Where do you live hun? We are supposed to get heavy snow again tonight... sigh... fed up of it now. Who knows if nursery will even be open tomorrow. :shrug:

Does your LO go to nursery when your at work?

xx

Our day is just starting here it is just about 10AM and I am off running errands with my daughter...I am a SAHM.

While we are out I want to buy some HPT but I am afraid if I have them around I will use them! I am 9DPO and would like to wait til at least Sunday to test. I hate waiting!!!!!!

I work in Technical Support for a UK mobile network provider. :blush: it was my stop gap whilst i was pregnant with DD and I havent left yet. Looser :rofl:

Where do you live hun? We are supposed to get heavy snow again tonight... sigh... fed up of it now. Who knows if nursery will even be open tomorrow. :shrug:

Does your LO go to nursery when your at work?

xx

I live in Kent, Dartford to be exact, we have only had snow since Tuesday so I shouldn't really moan.

I only work 3 days a week (Mon, Thurs and Sat) so my mum looks after LO on a Mon and Thurs and OH is at home with him on a Sat. Nursery places cost so much that I doubt we would be able to afford it.

Our day is just starting here it is just about 10AM and I am off running errands with my daughter...I am a SAHM.

While we are out I want to buy some HPT but I am afraid if I have them around I will use them! I am 9DPO and would like to wait til at least Sunday to test. I hate waiting!!!!!!

Lol I know how you feel. I don't keep HPTs in the house any more because I'm a bit of an addict and end up testing from about 7DPO :blush:

I want to live were you live, I bet its beautiful!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->