Anyone TTC#2 and wanting to chat

Afternoon ladies :hi:

Lots more snow here overnight. Probably another 2 inches. We have lots and lots now :( had a struggle to get off my drive this morning. I had dh pushing and my footwell mats behind the front tyres trying to get some grip. Bet my neighbours loved me at 7:15. Olivias nursery was open today but on a first come first serve basis as try are short staffed. Lucky for me I pay extra for her to go on early so luckily dosent affect me.

I'm determined to do some Xmas shoppin tomorrow but probs just go into town rather than to Newcastle. Don't fancy driving and don't wan to be stranded there is the trains stop.

We are on our 8th day of snow now, it's actually snowed every day too. Nightmare.

I'm going to stick to my guns and go back to re dr in the new year and be a little bit more patient. I'm going to test again next week if the witch dosent get me as I'd like to at least think that it was ov last week. Might even invest in some opks.

Hope every ones having a good day xxx

Send Some Of Your Snow My Way!! All We have here at tme mo is old snow thats frozen & lethal to walk on lol! x :(

Afternoon all!

Its still snowing here, only just stopped, loads of schools still closed apart from of course.. my lil ones.. sods law eh!? i'll be leaving soon to collect him as everything seems to take longer with all this snow grr, had well enough now after 8 days.

Anyhoo enough of the moaning from me, I've put our trees up too.. cheers us all up no end! eek almost christmas, hmm fingers crossed for a new year BFP for me and all others waiting, I'm on CD4 so think out of the running for a Christmas one.

x

Well I Am Going To Brave The Winter Weather, Off Out For A Couple Of Hours To See A Friend, So No Doubt When I Come Back Later If I Come Online I Will Have A Lot Of Catching Up To Do Lol :haha:

Have A Nice Night Everyone Speak To You All Later Maybe :wave: x​

M2T - Hope you have a good time

I made it into work at 12 but it was just so quiet that the manager decided to shut at 4 so that we all got home safely (it's still snowing quite heavily here and there are no buses running).

I ordered some OPKs yesterday because I have got absolutely no idea where I am in my cycle so hopefully they will turn up either tomorrow or saturday.

Have a good evening M2T!

Sambles where dis you order them from. Ive looked online and theres so many different variations im all confused and dont know what to buy, dont want to spend a fortune though.

Well the snow here has continued all day and its due all night.. Booo! Not all bad though, im out going all out on the winter food this week, Tuesday was cornedbeef hash, last night was shepards pie and tonight its oven baked potatoes with Chilli! YUM! This weather better stop soon or ill not be fitting in my clothes.

lol

xxx

Hi ladies, can I join in too? I'm TTC No. 2 (2nd cycle of trying) and have a 3 month old baby boy (yes I know, I must be crazy!) He took 14 months to conceive.

On the snow front, it's about 3-4 inches deep here in the south east. I got my BFP last year on Boxing Day in the gap between 2 lots of snow. Perhaps the cold weather does some good for our OH's? ;) Let's hope for some BFPs soon :)

Hello Caezzybe! :hi:

We like crazy :) I would have had another sooner if DH would have allowed.

Good luck TTC this time round, Hope you get your BFP soon!!

I wish we only had that much snow, I will have to take some photos tomorrow and post them of the snow here. When I was walking Olivia to the car from Nursery it was right the way up to her knees bless her.

xx

Have a good evening M2T!

Sambles where dis you order them from. Ive looked online and theres so many different variations im all confused and dont know what to buy, dont want to spend a fortune though.

Well the snow here has continued all day and its due all night.. Booo! Not all bad though, im out going all out on the winter food this week, Tuesday was cornedbeef hash, last night was shepards pie and tonight its oven baked potatoes with Chilli! YUM! This weather better stop soon or ill not be fitting in my clothes.

lol

xxx

I got them from ebay, I don't know how to do the link but the shop is called fertility plan. If you type in 'ovulation strip' in the ebay search box I think it's about the 4th or 5th result down, the one with the mum kissing the baby. I bought them from there before and thought they were really good. I bought 50 and think I paid £6 plus £2 P & P x

Hi Caezzybe :wave:

I don't think you're crazy at all, I wanted to try again when DS was about 3 months but OH said no way lol. Hopefully no.2 won't take as long for you.

evening ladies :wave:

M2T - have a lovely night out :D
Mrs Q - hugs hun

Well I think I am out this month! DOH! have had some small spotting :( ah well at least once I have a actual cycle I can start seeing how long they are and then work it out :)

hows everyones days been? i've been so bored all day but havent turned the computer on once lol i dont like to turn it on when izzie is about as shes obsessed with it lol

same here !! i cnt turn the laptop on when morgans about , been bored all day , snows terrible, i cant push the buggy in it, i had to carry him 2 the docs this morning ( hes 26lb ! ) and had a very boring day :? tried making a snowman and the snow wudnt stay 2geva :?

Sam is the same with the laptop, he tries to grab it off me so now I try and only go on it when he is having his nap or is asleep for the night.

Has anyone got any plans for the weekend?

Im working 12 - 10.30pm on Saturday but hopefully we might shut early if this weather continues and then putting the Xmas tree up on Sunday.

haha so izzie isnt the only monkey then LOL

Erm I was suppose to be meeting Twiglet (chelle) on here but as we've had so much snow and my car is buried i dont think I will be able to :( its pooh! as it will mean a whole weekend in doors which will drive me crazy! I might go with my OH to get a Eglu from cambridge if I go to mental tomorrow! lol

Sam is out tomorrow night aswell :( so all day alone then all evening - yuk

im trying to get to me mams 2mro , but going in twn for a few last xmas bits ...... been saying last bits for wks :?
sat/sun not sure :?

awww hope you get there!

i really want to get out the house tomorrow but I cant even get my buggy out! I have a icandy and this snow is just to high for it! DOH

I really hope the snow starts to thaw soon because my LO is getting so fed up indoors. He loves being out and about and when I was putting my coat on today to go to work he got all excited because he thought he was coming as well. He even went over to his pushchair and tried to pull it out. There were lots of tears when he realised he was staying in :cry:

Hi Ladies

I am feeling so much better after a trip out of the house...we went food shopping...nom nom nom. Have had a nice homemade pasta dish, with fresh fruit for afters...mmmmm

awww bless him Sambles :hugs: thats horrible when that happens! izzie hates being coup'd up too :(

glad your feeling better hun :D i want to go food shopping but i'm stuck in here :(

Glad you're feeling better MrsLQ, sometimes just getting out the house can lift my mood if I'm having a bad day x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->