Anyone TTC#2 and wanting to chat

Thats why I love my iphone...(Probably the only reason i love my iphone) I have BnB everywhere I go!!!

Im so tired this evening glad I have a day off tomorrow. I could just go bed bed now if it wasnt for the fact i like to wait up for DH getting home from work... zzzzzz

Ive even got harry (our beagle puppy) sat by my side having a little snooze, Bless him! Must be catching xx

Xx

we literally had no food...I mean,no bread, cereal, milk,nothing. had been living on takeaways and peppermint tea for past 2 days, lol

oooooooooooooh does anyone watch Misfits??? I do and yum yum to Simon, lol

Hi ladies....first time I've been able to get on and catch up today. We woke up late and rushed to preschool then I went an did some shopping and created a photo book for my mom and now we are home!

No snow here but I am sure my LO would love to have some! She made a cute candy cane ornament at school to hang on the tree, I think we will make some more tomorrow. I love home made ornaments!!! We are going to go get our tree tomorrow if it is not raining.

Anyone have cute Christmas crafts to share?

we literally had no food...I mean,no bread, cereal, milk,nothing. had been living on takeaways and peppermint tea for past 2 days, lol

Lol, that would have been us if i hadnt forced myself to go to Asda.

ncmoomy - thats so sweet, I love home made things like that too. Olivia made her own Christmas cards to give to her friends at nursery. Ill try and post a piccy

xx

https://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u154/SJB_1986/Christmadcards.jpg

xx

awww those cards are fab :D

I have a iphone and cant wait for the bnb app to become available :D will make life so much easier LOL then I can log in anytime lol

ncmommy - i want to make some salt dough decorations with Izzie :D but have no paint - so hoping to go and get some paint at some point and then i'll make some up :) might even make them tomorrow and leave them to dry lol

eek seeing those cards has reminded me that I still havent done them yet lol

oh can anyone recommend a good hand cream? my hands are so rough at the moment and any cream I use doesnt seem to do anything :(

mine are soooooooo bad !!! im seeing a "skin doc" cnt think wot there called soon
but vasleine (sp?) intensive care is really gud x

stef ........ so cute :)

I use this;
https://www.boots.com/en/Soap-and-G...---_-Soap and Glory Hand Food Hand Cream125ml

It does the trick for me and not expensive oh and it smells lush

Dermatologist Honey. I get awful skin on my scalp and it carcks and gets all sore and horrible i have to use this steriod stuff and special shampoo... Olivia has eczema too :(

xx

Heres my xmas tree on 25/12/2007!

3 years ago :cry:

https://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u154/SJB_1986/DSC00301.jpg

Just looking through all my old pics on photo bucket & thought id share

Heres last years, its a bit of a rubbish photo this one, dont have too many on this laptop

https://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u154/SJB_1986/xmas2009.jpg

xx

oh my hun look at your Livy Lou under there :cloud9: beautiful and tiny :) you need to take one this year of her standing in front of it :D

Stef - i love soup and glory so lush

Heres my xmas tree on 25/12/2007!

3 years ago :cry:

https://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u154/SJB_1986/DSC00301.jpg

Just looking through all my old pics on photo bucket & thought id share

xx

awwwwww gorgeous xxxx:cloud9:

so quite tonight - i'm gonna drink my hot choccie and try and get a early night!

sweet dreams girls xx

me2 , stepsons banging on bout laptop :growlmad: so gotto go x

Yeah I thought it was a little quiet to!

Every one must be :sex: because its so cold. :rofl:

Night night hun

xxx

Me either. Im home alone so no chance there!!

x

awww those cards are fab :D

I have a iphone and cant wait for the bnb app to become available :D will make life so much easier LOL then I can log in anytime lol

ncmommy - i want to make some salt dough decorations with Izzie :D but have no paint - so hoping to go and get some paint at some point and then i'll make some up :) might even make them tomorrow and leave them to dry lol

eek seeing those cards has reminded me that I still havent done them yet lol

Would you share how to do the salt dough decorations, my DD would love to do that!

I got them from ebay, I don't know how to do the link but the shop is called fertility plan. If you type in 'ovulation strip' in the ebay search box I think it's about the 4th or 5th result down, the one with the mum kissing the baby. I bought them from there before and thought they were really good. I bought 50 and think I paid £6 plus £2 P & P x

I use their test strips as well and find them absolutely fine. Sure you have to collect a sample in a cup rather than weeing on a stick, but I'm that much of an expert now I find that method far less messy and not as hit or miss as trying to hit a fiddly stick LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->