Anyone TTC#2 and wanting to chat

Heyyy!! Guess What Ladies......Its SNOWING!!! :) Really Excited Although I Did Really Need To Get To Town Today :(
Stef Love The Pics!!! Your Little Lady Looks Sooo Cute! :)
Well According To My Little Fertility Calc Today Is Meant To Be The 1st Day Of My Fertile Window :D
How Is Everyone Today ....Anymore Snow For You Through The Night

Well if it was OV last week I would now be 9DPO...

Im so tempted to buy a test today but also not wanting to because i havent had a period for 3 months now, how the hell am i supposed to know whats going on when my body is playing tricks!!

Grrr! Any way... I have persuaded OH that we can still go xmas shopping, although just in our crappy town!

I want to put the tree up today too seems he wont let me have a real tree this year... I want to feel all xmassy and warm!!! I love putting my tree up listening to Christmas songs. Might still see if i can get my own way with a real tree though!

Oooo and M2T lots of :sex: for you this week. GL!

Speak to all you lovely ladies later, Have a good day.

xx

Hi ladies, well my OPKs turned up this morning so I'm officially going to be a POAS addict again lol!

Stef - I know how tempting it is to test but I would try and wait a few more days (I don't know why I'm saying this because I would probably have tested about 7dpo :haha: I just can't help myself when it comes to testing)

M2T - No more snow for us, just everything turning to ice now. Hope you get lots of :sex: over the weekend!

I think OH is finishing work early today so will hopefully get our tree up rather than waiting til Sun.

Hi ladies!

I'm up early this morning....could not sleep. I hope DD stays sleeping for a while so I can play around on here. I'm 11DPO and not feeling very positive that this is my month even though we did so much to ensure it was. Gonna try and get over myself though as we have a busy weekend and I want to have as much fun as possible.

M2T- have fun this weekend!!!!

Stef- I hear the HPT calling to me, but I am being strong.

Hope everyone has a lovely day!

Stef - I know how tempting it is to test but I would try and wait a few more days (I don't know why I'm saying this because I would probably have tested about 7dpo :haha: I just can't help myself when it comes to testing)

I know I should have. I bought the 6 days early first response tests from Boots as they are buy 1 get 1 free

Any way,, after waiting in suspense it still shows :bfn:

Damned it. So my plan of action now is to wait and see if AF will ever arrive, or ill be back at the drs at beginning of jan!

xx

Hi ladies!

I'm up early this morning....could not sleep. I hope DD stays sleeping for a while so I can play around on here. I'm 11DPO and not feeling very positive that this is my month even though we did so much to ensure it was. Gonna try and get over myself though as we have a busy weekend and I want to have as much fun as possible.

:hugs::hugs: I hope its your month hun. Would like to see one of us get a BFP soon! :thumbup:

xx

I know I should have. I bought the 6 days early first response tests from Boots as they are buy 1 get 1 free

Any way,, after waiting in suspense it still shows :bfn:

Damned it. So my plan of action now is to wait and see if AF will ever arrive, or ill be back at the drs at beginning of jan!

xx

You're not out yet hun. I think those tests are only about 50 - 60% accurate 6 days before AF arrives so you're still in with a chance xx

Hi ladies!

Will keep everything crossed for you. When are you planning on testing?

evening ladies :D

Stef - test again after the weekend :D I'm holding out testing as i'll be annoyed if I waste a stick and get a BFN lol

ncmommy :D afternoon hun :D

M2T - Right lady we dont want to see you here for at least 3 days LOL Get bonking :D

Sambles - that was quick! we've had no post for days :(

hows everyone been today? we're still snowed in but I did manage to move my car finally :D and pass Izzie over the fence to my aunt :D we're hoping to go into town tomorrow to get some christmas presents so I should make a list of what i need to buy still :D have done my cards this evening though :D

well I thought AF was on her way but no sign of anything at the mo :wacko: no signs of anything at the mo so i guess no AF currently is good news LOL

haha :rofl: that made me chuckle haha!!
well we will hafto wait and see what happens :) fingers crossed!!

weve had rain most of today and then about 1hr ago it started snowing and actually set!! i was shocked didnt think it would set after all that rain, hoping it carries on.

well i can say that i have just about finished my christmas shopping!! :D got 1 more present to buy :D all my cards are written and im feeling really organised woo!!

am about to order a chinese Mmmmmm cant wait am soo hungry!!
my OH Has his mate down tonite and most likely they will be on the xbox till late and i will end up going to bed alone....and thats not good as its :sex: week haha! Might hafto drag him upstairs on the sly :winkwink:

M2T - Well done with your Xmas shopping, I've only just started mine!

I had a chinese earlier, was tired and couldn't be bothered to cook so thought take away was the best idea. The only problem with chinese is that I will probably be hungry again in a couple of hours

sjbno1 - fingers crossed that :witch: stays away for you

I had a chinese earlier, was tired and couldn't be bothered to cook so thought take away was the best idea. The only problem with chinese is that I will probably be hungry again in a couple of hourS

Im the same with that, i eat it ......feel full and then i get this craving for chocolate about 1hr-2hrs after eating it haha!! madness, what do u like to eat from the chinese x​

i just ate a dominoes :D was yum :D I do love a good chinese though but the last one I had was crap :( and not had one since :(

M2T - you need to tell him to get rid of the friend :D and nooooooooooooo about the snow!!! snow is bad!

I feel I might have a huge bruise on my knee from falling flat on my face when pushing my car earlier :wacko: bad times!

Lol I'm eating a big bar of galaxy at the moment!

I love sweet and sour chicken balls, any kind of rice, noodles and any other kind of chicken dish lol. How about you?

haha see it must be a chinese thing.....they make me crave chocolate!!

I do like s&s chicken balls but the chinese we go to .....theyre shit tbh infact i have been ill off them once so i wont eat the chicken from there again :sick: lol
so i usually get a curry or something like fried rice etc x​

oh i love S&S chicken balls - doh knew I should have ordered rubbish pizza lol

well Sam has just walked in the door, he was going to a concert tonight, but his friends train broke down, so hes come home as the last train is at 9.55 so decided there was no point trying to go and then leaving early anyway :( poor Sam!

Awwww Bless Him what concert was he going to x

oh i love S&S chicken balls - doh knew I should have ordered rubbish pizza lol

well Sam has just walked in the door, he was going to a concert tonight, but his friends train broke down, so hes come home as the last train is at 9.55 so decided there was no point trying to go and then leaving early anyway :( poor Sam!

Aww that's a shame

Hes was going to see Cast - there a old band from the 90's and had reformed for this concert - he doesnt seem that bothered by it - just had a major clearing up session in our house! silly dog has managed to cut open one of the pads on her paw! DOH!

You girls are making me hungry!!!!!

Avery and I just made some Christmas ornaments for our family to put on their trees since we won't be with them this year. It was a lot of fun, listening to Christmas music and talking and laughing...I love days like this.

Thanks Stef and Sambles- I plan to test either Sunday or Monday depending on how I am feeling...don't wanna waste a HPT now would I...:winkwink:.

Hope all you ladies are having a wonderful evening!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->