Anyone TTC#2 and wanting to chat

I've just been sorting through some of Sam's clothes because he is growing out of a lot of his 9 - 12 month stuff and I came across a bag of socks, hats, scratch mittens and booties from when he was newborn. It made me feel a bit sad knowing that he isn't a baby any more and I also realised how much I want another :baby:

ncmommy - i hate wasting tests LOL fingers crossed good news awaits all of us :D we'll have to have two threads going if we start getting BFPs :D

sambles - awwww :hugs: sure you'll get your BFP soon hun :D fx'd its this month :D

where is everyone tonight? please dont tell me all you mummies have a life outside of children on a friday night? or are you all bonking ;)

Im Here, But You Knew That lol ..... It Is Very Quiet Tonite!! :(

Sambles I'm like that when I sort out olivias clothes. I was sorting out the boxes we still haven't don't anything with since we moved house a little while back! Got me all teary eyed!

Well tonight I'm even more confused :wacko: I was 70% I had ov'd last week judging by cm but TMI WARNiNG after wiping I had ewcm - like lots and lots of it. So now I'm even more confused!! Wish that could have happened before I tested. Totally wasted a stick and they are so damned expensive. So now I'm totally confused!!! But I'm going to demand :sex: from dh tonight just incase for good measure!

We went Xmas shopping today. I was meant to get it all done but I got stuck several times in the snow and got fed up. So all I ended up getting was a lots o hugging bear and then nursery called to ask me to pick liv up as she had a high temp!!! Well that put an end to that!!!

Xxx

Hello. :)
Ok for me to join? My DD is 10.5 months old and we are TTC #2~ :)

:wave: kittee, welcome :)
How long have you been ttc for x

welcome kittee :wave:

M2T - haha i know your here hun :) you have taught me the way to a colour CP :D i feel i need to change it to a bit more darker though :D

stef - doh - hate it when that happens - used to bug me when I'd POAS get a BFN and two seconds later AF would suddenly appear! GRRRR

Right i'm off- all that pushing cars and falling flat on my face has worn me out :) night beauties :) x

nanite sjbno1 speak soon :wave:

Stef.... is livy ok, I hate when Tyler gets a temp ...im a total worrier when it comes to temperatures lol x

Hello and welcome Kittee...welcome to the mad house, lol

Oliver is notwell, he has a cold, swollen osphegus(sp?) and conjunctivitus....poor bubs!!

I have had a major falling out with hubs, but we are making up now...gonna watch a film together now....Night night xx

Hello and welcome Kittee...welcome to the mad house, lol

Oliver is notwell, he has a cold, swollen osphegus(sp?) and conjunctivitus....poor bubs!!

I have had a major falling out with hubs, but we are making up now...gonna watch a film together now....Night night xx

Sorry to hear ur LO is poorly, Hope he's feeling better soon x Theres nothing worse than when your babies are poorly :(

Morning!!

Well that's me off work today, olivias temp is still up and she has been up all night coughing and had nosebleeds. :(

Poor thing. Any one have many plans for this weekend? X

Awww no poor Olivia :(

Izzie isn't well either! She was sick in the night and just now DH went to give her porridge and she was sick everywhere :( she's just munching on some toast now so I hope it's nearly out of her system as she's quite happy in herself :)

What's everyones plans for today? I'm hoping to go into town today to buy the last of the Christmas pressies :) I've dug the path and will get the incandy out as I mean business lol

Hello :hi:

SJBNO, Poor Izzie, I always hate it when they are ill and disturbs their sleep as it put them out of sync for the whole day after. Hope Izzies on the mend and feels much better soon!!

MrsLQ, bless him. Hope your little mans better soon, its that time of year again where they seem to have something all the time.

Ive had Liv to the walk-in centre this morning because the blood has just kept seeping from her nose, They think its just congestion & told me to keep an eye on her.

No plans for me today, was supposed to be working but obviously not now, cant go out anywhere so im taking advantage of it and trying to do a good clean of the house before the xmas tree goes up. Although I keep sneaking off to come on here lol

xx

lol..plans for the day...cleaning, cleaning...maybe a nap (had a terrible night sleep with Oliver, I have a bad throat and keep waking up) more cleaning and my MIL is on her way over. I am very lucky as I have a fantastic relationship with her. My SIL and her new bf stayed last night so have treated us all to a fry up....mmmm we had

Fried Bread/bread and butter
Mushrooms
Tomatoes (tinned)
Beans
Sausages
Bacon
Hash Browns
Fried egg
Scrambled egg

We are all very very full! Now I could really do with a lie down :sleep:. Think I might have a nap and then get up and d the washing up and put the washing away!

oops...still haven't done the washing up! I am not well though,think I have a cold, possibly the flu coming on. Have been bed for the majority of the afternoon.

you lot really are chatterboxes!!!! Please don't ever think me rude for not keeping up, I don't tend to come onto the computer much, so kind of get lost!
Sorry to hear of little ones who are not feeling to well:(
that fry up sounds amazingingly yummy!!

you lot really are chatterboxes!!!! Please don't ever think me rude for not keeping up, I don't tend to come onto the computer much, so kind of get lost!
Sorry to hear of little ones who are not feeling to well:(
that fry up sounds amazingingly yummy!!

We wouldn't think you were rude hun. Some of us just have too much time on our hands. :rofl:

Especially me today, ive been house bound. But my house is now sparkling clean just the ironing to do but id rather clean toilets than do the ironing. Its the house job I hate the most. Sooo... it can wait until tomorrow... or another day!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"