Anyone TTC#2 and wanting to chat

Eeeek girls, I appear to be having the munchies today!! - (sent OH to make pancakes) lol so have a feeling that AF will be here any day :( i always get the munchies with AF due :( sorry just a random mumble :)

talking to myself tonight but remembered someone wanted the salt dough recipe :D

so here it is :)

https://www.channel4.com/4homes/des...h-for-christmas-decorations-09-11-26_p_1.html

Evening! Thank you again to every one for your kind yet wise words.

I've had a lovy day with dh and dd. We didn't end up getting a real tree as the place we usually get it from ita down a country lane and didn't look too great and didn't want to get stuck in snow again so I've settled for the artificial tree again this year but Olivia was proud as punch that she had decorated the tree so I guess that's all that counts really. As long as my little princess is having a good run up to Christmas.

Sorry that the witch got you ncmommy :hugs: lots of baby dust to you for this cycle.

Well I'm not sticking around tonight but just wanted to come and have a little peek before info to bed. Back at work tomorrow. Sigh. I hate working full time i feel like I miss out on so much with olivias.

Good night every one xxxxx

Just read my post back. I appologise for all the typos I'm on my iPhone posting and it's a pain in the ass! X

Hello ladies do you mind if I join you, im ttc#2

My names is Natalie, im 31 and got married to hubby July 2009. I was frortunate to fall pregnant a few months later and Im now blessed with a gorgeous wee boy named Caleb who will be 7 months on friday. Im currently on cd8 of my first month ttc no2 should be able to text on xmas eve.............eeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkk!!! xxx

Awww Stef you'll have to show us your piccies of the tree :) glad you had a good day and Livy enjoyed decorating the tree :)

Hi Natalie - welcome to the crazy housr :wave: it's been quite this weekend but it's usually a bit busier :) good luck with your first month of ttc :)

Hi Gash glad you found your way over....

Hello and Welcome!!! Also you are not too eager starting to ttc number 2 when you LO is 7 months old (going by your other post) We started when Oliver was 8 weeks and he is now 3....eeeeek, how times fly's. I hope your stay is short and sweet!!!

talking to myself tonight but remembered someone wanted the salt dough recipe :D

so here it is :)

https://www.channel4.com/4homes/des...h-for-christmas-decorations-09-11-26_p_1.html

Thanks, that was me!!!!! :flower:

Ok, here is our tree with my little girl standing in front of it!

https://i942.photobucket.com/albums/ad261/aseppala/033.jpg

Welcome Gash....lots of baby dust to you!

Had a wonderful day with my little family and am so tired. We are about to eat dinner then I think we are all heading to bed. Went to see Santa and when he asked Avery what she wanted she told him an iPad :haha:.

Have a wonderful night ladies!

Hi Natalie, welcome!

Hey girls, when you DTD, do you do it everynight? or Every other night? DH is worried he will run out of swimmers? Can they run out? Should he take some supplements?

Just me crazily checking in at 3:16am I can't sleep for the life of me worrying about olivias birthday party! :dohh: I booked her party for 19th December but forgot last week to hand them into her nursery to give to her friends. I'm going to go in this morning and drop them off but I'm worried now that we haven't given people enough notice and that nobody will come :( it's already a busy time of the year just under 2 weeks notice is a little short isn't it :(

Guess time will tell.

Ncmommy your tree is amazing!! Lovely pic thanks for sharing. Your dd is so cute bless her. I love her curls.

Natalie - welcome. Good luck with trying to conceive. Gl testing Xmas eve I will have my fingers crossed for you!

Kittee - I read somewhere I can't remember where that it's better to DTD every other night. Dunno why though??? As for supplements etc I've no idea?!

I will post some pics of the Xmas tree when I'm on the laptop.

Well I suppose I best get back to trying to sleep.

Xxx

Stef- Hope you are able to get back to sleep and get some rest. At my daughter's 3rd birthday she only had 3 girls at her party cause we were new to the state and did not know many people and she had a BLAST! I'm sure she will have a great party no matter what! What are you doing for her party?

Kittee-I have just read a few articles now that say if your DH does not have any issues that having sex every day during your fertile time is fine. If there are problems though then every other day would be better. I think there was a thread in the TTC forum recently about supplement so you might wanna search in there. I don't think a man can run out...I wouldn't do it more than once a day though.

Eeeek girls, I appear to be having the munchies today!! - (sent OH to make pancakes) lol so have a feeling that AF will be here any day :( i always get the munchies with AF due :( sorry just a random mumble :)

:af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af:

Im here!!! Omg ladies im in my fertile week and i havent managed to :sex: once yet!!! ......1st nite OH had friend round and he likes to over stay his welcome haha he was here till 2.00am!! playing COD on xbox so i was well asleep by that point so missed that day. and lastnight i fell asleep again haha!! :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: im useless lol!!
im like a 90yr old woman falling asleep lol :dohh: not good.
How is everyone today!!
Walking to nursery today was dangerous!! sooo slippy and i was very close to goin on my arse a few times! :wacko:

morning ladies.

When i got my last :bfp: we had :sex: every day during my ferilr period, sometimes twice a day. This time we are doind the same.

Its snowing here again too this morning so it will be a day in the house for Caleb and I xxx

That was my plan too, But Theres Still Time Yet So See How Things Go x Good Luck TTC Gash02 Hope you catch your super :spermy:

Morning girlies, sorry to see af arrived for some!
I never planned the bd before, this time it has been every other day and I think the witch has me this month, (went toilet yesterday, and she was there but she has buggered off again today!!)
gash your avatar picture is gorgeous
mummy2tyler, go jump your bloke!!!!

:hi: all :) just wondered if you were in the TWW and you had a bad cold would you take anything for it? I feel awful :(

:dust: all round x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->