Anyone TTC#2 and wanting to chat

Morning girlies, sorry to see af arrived for some!
I never planned the bd before, this time it has been every other day and I think the witch has me this month, (went toilet yesterday, and she was there but she has buggered off again today!!)
gash your avatar picture is gorgeous
mummy2tyler, go jump your bloke!!!!

thanks tinerbelle2, seems like a lifetime ago now though lol. Fingers crossed you get you get your :bfp: this month too and it wasnt really the :witch: yesterday. xxx

Evening ladies :D

NCmommy :) keep those signs coming LOL Maybe AF will go away and not appear - no sign yet but its annoying as I cant remember when I last came on :wacko: doh hate it when that happens!

how is everyone today?

Hayley - when I was pregnant with izzie i had every cold under the sun and ended up just doing the old hot water/lemon/honey trick :) seemed to work :D

:hi: everyone , just a question how long did it take u to concive ur 1st and how long have u been ttc2 ?

with morgan i had a mmc ( unexpected preg , but devastated ) then took 8-9mth to concive morgan ,were on are 8th mth now , 5mth after a early mc in july x:cry:

Good evening ladies,

Hope everyone has had a good day. Sam has got 2 molars coming through so he has been grizzly all day and nothing I can do seems to help.

For anyone who has had a mc - how long before AF came back? It's been almost 3 weeks and I haven't even ovulated yet so I know it's going to be at least 2 - 3 weeks before I should expect the witch.

how far were u ? with my 5wk mc 2010 i just O cd14 as a normal cycle, but after my mmc i had a dnc and cnt really remember now when i O it was in 2008

Hay honey and sambles :wave:

Honey - with Izzie it took us 11months ttc her :) and we've only been TTC from this month really lol as i just came off the pill about 4 weeks ago :) just waiting for AF to show or not show (I wish) LOL

:wave: Hi Everyone - can I join in???

We are TTC #2 and on cycle 3. I am really hoping to catch a BFP faster than it took with LO (4 years NTNP, 9 months really hard core TTC) ... It took a year to get AF back after LO was born, but my cycles are still kind of screwy. Really short!!! Googling now what I can do about that LOL

xx

welcome Sun to the mad house :wave:

Good evening ladies - Can I join you please ???
My name is Jo, I have a son Joshua who is 17 months and am currently ttc no2...
I am currently cd 4/23 i think lol, just taking it as it comes at the moment. ds took 6 months to conceive , so in no rush xx Thanks for the link Sarah xx

Honey :hugs: I hope this is your month.

I have been very lucky with conceiving, and this is our first month trying this time round, not feeling hopeful though.

xxx

morning girls :)

Hay Jo :hugs: get BD soon hun :) lol

Ahhh poop i'm out for last month! DOH! AF just reared her ugly littl head! lol which isnt such a bad thing as we have the works do next Friday and I intend on drinking to get through it LOL

Hmmmm CD 1 here we come LOL

sjbno1 sorry the :witch: has got you.

when i concieved caleb i came off my pill in the july, got a :bfn: on month one then my cycle started 27th august, tested on 22nd september and got my :bfp: so was really lucky.

im resisting the urge to pee on a ov stick till tomorrow as im only on cd10 just now xxx

hehe gash - i've resisted POAS all month lol as I didnt know what my cycle was :) and to be fair we havent really DTD much this month as Izzie has been teething and poorly which means that sleep is more important - it was a just incase issue :D

I'm ok about AF though as i want to have a giggle this christmas but annoyingly my Ovu dates are over the christmas party period so i'll have to knock a couple of those days off LOL also I worked out that if I got a BFP last month - bubs would be due around Izzies 2nd Birthday which would work out

a. expensive
b. expensive LOL

Gash - how long have you been ttc#2?

this is my first month ttc#2.

I came off the pill last month due to being on antibiotics for tonsilitis, we were so careful then when af arrived had a chat and decided not to go back on it as AF was 2 weeks late so thought why not ttc#2 :rofl:

If I get my :bfp: this month it will be 2nd xmas and new year without drinking so not too fussed either if i get :bfn:

cause of my long cycle last month i thought opk's would help me chart xxx

Good Morning Ladies-

Hello to newcomers! Welcome to the thread!

Thank you for the suggestion ladies. From what I found online, people seem devided about the "every day" and "every other day" suggestion. lol I guess so it's 6 one way, half dozen the other!

Gosh I forgot to mention...used Preseed last night for the first time!

WOW! I loved it. LOL Even when I'm not TTC I think I'm going to use that stuff! DH enjoyed it too! :sex:

how far were u ? with my 5wk mc 2010 i just O cd14 as a normal cycle, but after my mmc i had a dnc and cnt really remember now when i O it was in 2008

I was about 5 weeks but can't be sure because my cycles have been very long so I'm guessing I will have to wait quite a while before I ovulate again. Did you start trying again straight away or did you wait for AF to show?

Hi everyone,

sjbno1 - sorry the :witch: got you but at least you get to have a drink at your xmas party now. Where abouts are you going for it?

I was just wondering if this was going to be everyone's last baby? I would love to have more but it wouldn't really be practical because we live in a 3 bedroom house and one of the rooms is really a box room. And realistically we won't be able to afford to move for another 10 years or so.

Hope everyone is having a good day xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->