Anyone TTC#2 and wanting to chat

yeah this is my last baby we also have a 3 bedromm house and would like both our babies to have their own room (the rooms are all double rooms), we do have a dining room that we could use if their was any accidents in the future though lol. xxx

Hi ladies...sorry I have not been on for a bit, was having some internet issues!

sjbno1-Sorry the witch got you :hugs:. Hope you get your BFP in the new year!

Kittee- I used preseed this past cycle and liked it also. It will def. help if you decide to do it everyday.

If I am able to carry a second child then it will most likely be our last as we have been through a lot TTC#2...couldn't imagine having to go through all of this again for a third child. We did always say though we wanted 3 kids. My DH is 1 of 5 and I am just 1 of 2.

Hi girls. Sorry ive not been in in a few days. Been busy with college and work and what not.

SJBNO - sorry AF got you, Fingers crossed for a new year BFP! x

Well no sign of normality again with my silly body but ive been much less stressed about it.

Hmmm ive seen a few people mention this preseed, i might have to have a look into that,

Welcome Sun and Jo good luck ttc. Fingers crossed your bfps come soon.

Honey - When TTC #1 she was planned after unexpected pregnancy and MC and took 4 months (cycles were normal then). so far TTC #2 we have been trying 3 months but only 1 cycle.

xxx

Good evening ladies,

How's everyone's day been?

I haven't really done much today. The roads and pavements are still quite slippery here so I don't want to risk going out so I've spent the day trying to entertain Sam but don't think it worked very well!

I've decided to start drinking grapefruit juice because I read it can really help with EWCM. Does anyone else drink it? I don't know if it will help but it won't do any harm. Although I've never tried it before so I just hope I like it.

Lots of :dust: to everyone xx

Mmm I love GF juice. :)

NCMommy- good to know!

I haven't tried it for the EWCM But to me, I love it! Tastes great!

Thanks I think I will buy some tomorrow and give it a go

evening ladies,

Thanks for the :hugs:

oh a friend of mine claims she got pregnant from drinking to much grapefruit juice LOL not sure how true that is :wacko:

Sambles - ideally i'd like 3 and OH would too but we only have a 2 bed house, we need to move next year to a 3 bed so i think financially 2 will be our limit - it depends though on what our mortgage will be increased to lol

Thats good to know. I might give that a try & see what happens

xx

OOO - I just bought some GF juice!!! Bring on the BFP! xx

will lemon juice do the same thing?

Ironiccally im drinking that at the minute!

xxx

hey girls! just wanna put some stuff out there to see if anyone else is like me: when we were ttc #1 no probs. went off pill and WHAM! now 2 years later we are ttc#2. i stopped pill in august, got preg, had miscarriage, waited for regular af thinking ok this is it and BFN. i dont really know my cycle because it has always been dictated by bc but it seems to be about 29-30 days. any suggesions? success stories? anything? i am feeling really discouraged. thanks to all and baby dust!

We tried for 12 months with Oliver and now nearly 3 years for number 2. We don't own our own house, we currently have a 2 bed rented house. We would like 3 children and I hope I can have 3. Maybe twins with the next pregnancy, who knows?

We see ourselves as blessed to have the one, extremely if we end up with 2, and that will be it for us!
I think I have just had the weirdest af ever! on and off only when wiping when going to the toilet, this was 3 days now nothing, even then it wasn't everytime!!!!
I hate my body sometimes!
Never tried GF juice, sounds disgusting, but if needs must and it really does make a difference!!

Hi Jowing - no suggestions hun as i've not experienced that - sorry but i'm sure some of the other ladies can help - good luck though :)

wave Mrs LQ

haha with the grapefruit juice - if we see a shortage we'll no why ;)

Hows everyone today? I've got work today so just sitting here eating my brekkie before i start working ;) feeling blah still but oh well!

hope your all ok :)

We are stuck in so going to chill, browse ebay for last min christmas deals, spend on OH's bank card...!!!

Good morning,

Well I'm sitting here with my glass of GF juice! I have to say I'm not a big fan, it's too sharp and sour for my liking but if it's going to help me to get that :bfp: then it will be worth it. And even if it doesn't help, it's still classed as one of my 5- a -day which can only be a good thing.

I should've been going to toddler group today but it's been cancelled so we've got another day indoors. Think I might write my Xmas cards and do some washing.

We see ourselves as blessed to have the one, extremely if we end up with 2, and that will be it for us!
I think I have just had the weirdest af ever! on and off only when wiping when going to the toilet, this was 3 days now nothing, even then it wasn't everytime!!!!
I hate my body sometimes!

I've said that about my body quite a few times over the past few months!! I hate it when you get a weird af like that, it kind of throws you off a bit xx

morning ladies, :hi:

I dont really like gf juice either sambles.

Im in the house today with hubby, we are gonna attempt to go out and pick up a juperoo for Caleb as he is bored rigid being stuck in with all this snow so think he needs a new distraction as he is getting tired of the same books and toys lol.

Im super excited as Im on cd11 aqnd can offically start to use my opk's without cheating :rofl:

Doubt I will get any line today but it makes me feel that one step closer to getting that :bfp:

Hope your all having a nice day xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->