Anyone TTC#2 and wanting to chat

Lol only on for 2 secs as going for some more :sex: before hubbys bath but will jump back on again shortly.

Im due to test on xmas/xmas day dpending on when I ov :yippe:

Back soon xxx

Lol you go for it girl. Hope you have fun xx

Ladies just so you know, I am only doing testing dates for December, then Will do a January one...so for all you testing on Jan 1st...you will be on the 2011 list...woooooooo

Can I join in? I'm Kate, I've just turned 30 (EEK!) and am TTC #2. I have a dd who is 6 1/2 and would love to have a little brother or sister for her. I had my copper coil removed on 19 November, so have only just started to try. AF is due tomorrow and I know she's coming on time, so I'll be trying anew next month.

Babydust to all who are trying. Hope to see lots of :bfp: soon :)

Kate x

Hey Wigglywoo....Welcome! May your stay be short and sweet!

Well at the minute im sitting with my ass in the air while dh is in the :shower:

Had a fun night with loads of BD :sex: but dont know how much good it will have done. When he was finished the job he announced that he got cramp in his ass half way through :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I laughed so much most of his :spermy: escaped , then when he got up I went to put a pillow under my cheeks and my leg went into cramp

Just spent 5 mins with my DH shouting Karma to me!!!

Passionate or what?

Lol! My OH just keeps complaining that he can't keep up! I just tell him to 'man up'!

Lol! My OH just keeps complaining that he can't keep up! I just tell him to 'man up'!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hello :hi: and welcome. My names Natalie im 31 and ttc~2. our little boy is 7 months old. Hope your stay is short and sweet in a good way xxx

Thanks for the welcome!

NCMommy - I've just bought my soy isoflavens and plan to start next cycle. Also ordered..... evening primrose, agnus castus, maca and a batch of OPK's. Starting 2011 with a full-on attack! DH thinks I've lost the plot :wacko:

Hope it works for you!!!!

I know what you mean last cycle I bought OPKs, Pre seed, and Soft cups. DH just looked at me and said, "I don't wanna know." Haha! He was a good sport and went along with everything.

Morning ladies.

Welcome to all the new ladies!!!

I'm just checking in tonsay I'm still alive just been a busy week with work and college and I've left my assignment to last minute so I have my head buried in biology books. Great!

I'm just on my way out tonwork but I will be checking in properly this evening. Xxxx

Well at the minute im sitting with my ass in the air while dh is in the :shower:

Had a fun night with loads of BD :sex: but dont know how much good it will have done. When he was finished the job he announced that he got cramp in his ass half way through :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I laughed so much most of his :spermy: escaped , then when he got up I went to put a pillow under my cheeks and my leg went into cramp

Passionate or what?

Sorry but that made me really giggle!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the welcome!

NCMommy - I've just bought my soy isoflavens and plan to start next cycle. Also ordered..... evening primrose, agnus castus, maca and a batch of OPK's. Starting 2011 with a full-on attack! DH thinks I've lost the plot :wacko:

Hope it works for you!!!!

I know what you mean last cycle I bought OPKs, Pre seed, and Soft cups. DH just looked at me and said, "I don't wanna know." Haha! He was a good sport and went along with everything.

Knew I'd forgotten something - pre-seed! Got to give it a try :blush:

Morning girls :wave: - i'm at home poorly today :( was sick this morning and feeling blah! so thought i'd pop on here quickly.

Welcome to all the newbies :wave: hope your stay isnt here for to long :)

According to my app i'm due to test on the 4th Jan :D

Hi everyone,

My name is Shona I am 29 hubby 31 and I have a stepson 8 and my first biological who is 15 months old we started ttc more or less straight away as it took some time the last time. It was quite a gamble incase I got pregnant straight away but deep down I know I wouldnt altho my mum and both my sis got pregnant 1st and 2nd month jeesh such luck huh? Even if I did we would me more than ready and we have discussed this will be our last. So 14 cycles on and still nothing not even a sniff. I am now 1dpo and will need as much support as possible. I have some lovely close friends on here now and most have their BFP when will it be me. I was positive til the entered the 2ww so going to keep trying to remain that way :) xxx

Passionate or what?

Sorry but that made me really giggle!!!!!!!!

:rofl: really made me giggle too, so had to share xxx

Hi ladies! I have a 2 1/2 year old and have been trying for about 4 months to conceive my 2nd one. I am so ready to be prego! It was so easy with my first one and I am getting frustrated. Baby dust to all!

Evening ladies.

SJBNO- sorry to hear your ill. hope your better soon :flower: on the plus side it gives you an excuse to sit on the sofa in your jammies and have your OH run around after you :thumbup:

So, i tested again Wednesday morning... although i knew it would be a bfn i couldnt help myself, i have been feeling so tired and with my lousy cycle ive no idea whats going on so thought i might have tested too early before so thought id have another go and wish i hadnt bothered. That lovely bfn was there to greet me again. PAH! So im still waiting for something to happen with my cycles. :coffee:

Welcome to all the new ladies again, sorry to hear some of you have been TTC for such a long time. :flower: I know its hard to stay positive some times. Baby dust to you all.

Olivia is still no better from when she was ill last week so i have a drs appointment booked for her in the morning. poor little soul.

I dont think ive seen Mummy2Tyler on here in a few days unless ive missed her posts? taken me ages to try catch up. Hope shes o.k

Hope every one has had a good week

Stef xxx

evening ladies :wave:

still feeling yuk :( want to be better now and it appears Sam was unwell today too :( he went to work though and didnt come home - a martar lol told him if we still feel ill tomorrow we're all gonna stay in and die on the sofa :)

welcome to some more newbies :wave: look forward to chatting ladies :) and hope you get your BFPs soon :) its horrible waiting so long for a BFP :( i'm sure i'll be here for sometime :(

hows everyones day been? i've not really read alot as my head hurts :( woe is me :) x

Good afternoon ladies!

Welcome to all the new ladies TTC #2!!!!

sjbno1-hope you feel better soon!

stef-sorry about the BFN, I know how much it hurts to see that! I hope Olivia starts feeling better soon!

Today has not been such a great day. A few comments from some ladies have made me feel rather sad and while I know they don't even realize it, it still hurts. I am home now with my little girl now though and we are about to start practicing for her Christmas show next week...she is so cute. She wants to practice so she knows all the words!

Ok, well I hope everyone has a great rest of the day!

Well have updated the testing sheet...is on page 41!!

evening ladies
:hi:

sorry to hear your not feeling great sjbno1.

hey to new guys.

have had such a busy day and still need to find time to BD :sex:

hope your all well today.

Peed on a stick this morning and had no line, the one from yesterday had gone!!! confused.com :sulk:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"