Anyone TTC#2 and wanting to chat

Morning every one, well my sorry assed excuse for a AF has gone again!
I am going christmas shopping today, this time bargain hunting in the shops not just internet!
Whats everyone got for their lO's? I'm struggling for ideas and just buying lots little bits!

gash02 you need to find time!! Can't be baby making till you find time!!! x

ncmommy the xmas show sounds fun, what role is your little girl playing?

sjbno1, so is it a day for dying on the sofa? Hope your all feeling better

Stef :hugs: that sucks

anjones92282 hello!! Nice to meet you x

Morning ladies

My iPhone app says I'm due to O tomorrow, but it seems to think I have a 35 day cycle - not sure where it got that from! App says CD18. Doubt we'll be doing any BDing tonight mind as DH is going to be very late home and I'm stuck at home with a poorly little boy so will be knackered anyways.

Hope you all have a good day :flower:

Morning all.

Thanks Tink.... Im over it now, Good job too!

So today i will be mostly hiding in my biology books and trying to write a whole assignment in 1 day. Not sure how well thats going to work out with DD running wild.

Have fun Christmas shopping. I havent finished mine yet. So far ive bought Olivia a Buzz lightyear, Woody, Lotso Hugging bear, toystory 1, 2 & 3 box set, Tinkerbell and the great fairy rescue, Fairy costume, Crayola Doodle Penguin, peppa pig play sets, board games from ELC, Moon Sand. I just now need to get stocking fillers etc

xx

Morning ladies :hi:

Hope you have some fun shopping today tinkerbelle2

We have bought DS a Smart trike and his jumperoo is part of his xmas even though he is using it already........lol, a portable dvd player and things like building blocks and clothes etc... How old is your LO?

Hope you feel better today sjbno1

mummy2boo hope you can find some time do BD :sex: tonight if you are oving

Stef good luck with your assignment today

Well peed on my stick again this morning and the missing line from yesterday is back again this morning which means more fun tonight :thumbup:

Hope your all having a good morning xxx

Wow Stef, you have been busy buying lots haven't you. I haven't got a thing yet...still. Today, my boiler is broken. Waiting for someone to come and fix it....its freezing!!

Morning everyone,

MrsLQ - that sucks about your boiler. I hope they get it fixed soon so you won't have to spend too long in the cold.

gash02 - have a good time tonight but make sure you don't laugh in case any more:spermy: escape.

Stef - I hope you get your assignment done

tinkerbelle2 - so far I've only bought Sam a Fisher Price garage. I'm finding it really difficult becuase he has so much stuff already so I'm lost for ideas :shrug:

I can't believe it's only 2 weeks 1 day til xmas day eek! What's everyone's plans for xmas? Do you spend it at home or visit family? We will be going to my parents on xmas day and then OH's family on boxing day so I'm sure I will put on at least half a stone in those 2 days!

Sambles - That's what I have for Bun as well!!! The fisher price garage. We're not getting him much this year though - he has lots and doesn't really get the whole xmas thing anyway. Also he is more interested in stuff like wrapping paper tubes, boxes, plastic containers and cell phones !! :haha:

I opened an education fund for him and am going to suggest people contribute to that instead of more toys and clothes!

Morning everyone,

MrsLQ - that sucks about your boiler. I hope they get it fixed soon so you won't have to spend too long in the cold.

gash02 - have a good time tonight but make sure you don't laugh in case any more:spermy: escape.

Stef - I hope you get your assignment done

tinkerbelle2 - so far I've only bought Sam a Fisher Price garage. I'm finding it really difficult becuase he has so much stuff already so I'm lost for ideas :shrug:

I can't believe it's only 2 weeks 1 day til xmas day eek! What's everyone's plans for xmas? Do you spend it at home or visit family? We will be going to my parents on xmas day and then OH's family on boxing day so I'm sure I will put on at least half a stone in those 2 days!

just know after you saying that im gonna burst out laughing after :sex: tonight :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

We take year about between OH and my parents for dinner. Its my parents this year but we will go to OH's family in the monring. I cant wait as its our first year playing santa xxx

Wow Stef, you have been busy buying lots haven't you. I haven't got a thing yet...still. Today, my boiler is broken. Waiting for someone to come and fix it....its freezing!!

Awh hope you get it fixed ok, mine broke last week and cost £170 to fix and it needed a new pump.......perfect timing. :sad1:

Hope its easy to fix and your nice and warm again soon xxx

Sambles - That's what I have for Bun as well!!! The fisher price garage. We're not getting him much this year though - he has lots and doesn't really get the whole xmas thing anyway. Also he is more interested in stuff like wrapping paper tubes, boxes, plastic containers and cell phones !! :haha:

I opened an education fund for him and am going to suggest people contribute to that instead of more toys and clothes!

My LO is like that. Would much prefer to play with plastic containers and boxes than actual toys! I think that's a good idea about asking people to put money into Bun's education fund. Both mine and OH's parents are going to put money into Sam's savings account this xmas instead of buying a pressie because there isn't really anything he needs.

Hello folks! Hope everyone is doing well on this fine friday! I'm so hungry I can't stand it! And I'm so confused by my O charts.

I have a 34 day cycle and it seems like every internet O calender tries to tell me I'm fertile at a different time!
I have an app on my phone that's telling me I've been fertile all this week with O tomorrow and then I got this ticker that says I just entered my fertile period with O in 4 days!

What's going on! I think my phone app is wrong?

Anyways, there has been massive BD'ing going on in our house! Every other day! It would be more but I made the fateful decision to shave my kitty the other night which has resulted in kitty being a prickly cactus. LOL POOR DH! I'm hoping tonight it won't be so rough on him!

I guess we need to continue doing BD every other day through next week too! Since I have conflicting O dates from these programs!

Almost forgot... I totally had a migrane headache yesterday...right out of the blue. Didn't eat any of my trigger foods so I'm praying it's from the progesterone and that I'm really O'ing this month!

Kittee-seriously at first I thought you were talking about your cat and was very confussed :rofl: Hope it grows out for you and DH :rofl:. Do you use OPKs that might help!

tinkerbelle-it is not an actual play they are just singing and dancing. hope you get all your shopping done.

So far we have gotten DD a: dress up trunk and matching shoes, snow white doll, lots of puzzles, a matching game, clothes, beauty and the beast DVD, singamajigs, and art things. Her biggest gift though is an Andriod tablet...it is like an iPad but is on the android network. She asked Santa for an iPad but I really didn't want to get a 3 year old something so expensive and the Andriod is like the a third of the cost. Plus she has 4 sets of granparents and loads of aunts and uncles...she is very spoiled!

MrsLQ-hope your boiler gets fixed quickly!

We are just spending Christmas at home just the 3 of us. All our family lives across the country.

DH is working form home today and is going to take DD out to run some errands and go to lunch so I have some free time. I won't be doing anything fun though...vaccuming! I can only do it when DD is gone cause it terrifies her! Hope you ladies have a great day! Happy Friday!

boiler was fixed quite a few hours ago, but have been feeling sick so had a lie down and thena bath...think maybe I have heartburn.... its not very nice.I have only ever had it when I was heavily pregnant with Oliver, and in all honesty can'y rememeber what it is like.It is worse on sitting and standing, seems better if lying down flat.....eurgh!

Kittee - I get the same conflicting OV times too so this month I am sticking with OPKs and checking for ewcm. For me ewcm is a sure sign! I also get headaches during OV and right before AF. Hope the cactus grows out quickly for you and OH LOL... :haha:

ncmommy - wow! An android tablet OMG!!! Lucky girl!

Thanks ladies!

I haven't resorted to OPK's yet. I figured if I failed this month getting preg, then next month I would invest! ;)

Kittee - I get the same conflicting OV times too so this month I am sticking with OPKs and checking for ewcm. For me ewcm is a sure sign! I also get headaches during OV and right before AF. Hope the cactus grows out quickly for you and OH LOL... :haha:

ncmommy - wow! An android tablet OMG!!! Lucky girl!

DH and I will be using it too!!!!

Evening ladies - I cant remember who said what so i'm just gonna answer questions lol

Erm this year for christmas we're going to my mum and dads :) we take it in turns each year with the 3rd year just being at home :) works really well :) and not so much pressure to go here there and everywhere :)

For Christmas Izzie has got far to much as usual LOL shes got some happyland stuff :) books :) a activity cube, a letter thing, a vtech laptop :blush: erm and other things but I cant remember lol and i want to get her some playdoh and activity things :)

boiler was fixed quite a few hours ago, but have been feeling sick so had a lie down and thena bath...think maybe I have heartburn.... its not very nice.I have only ever had it when I was heavily pregnant with Oliver, and in all honesty can'y rememeber what it is like.It is worse on sitting and standing, seems better if lying down flat.....eurgh!

Hope you feel better...maybe these are good symptoms though!!!!!!

Kittee - hope your bits are sorted for later :haha: and I usually use EWCM as a indication for OV :thumbup:

Mrs LQ - ohhhh maybe ;)

NCmommy - hehe sure she's gonna love her android :thumbup:

Well AF has gone :happydance: so may the BD commence :happydance: :thumbup:

Hey, I just wanted to introduce myself to this section. Im gunna be the girl you all think is crazy but im cool with that lol. I currently have a 2 and a half month old daughter and DH and I are TTC number 2 starting tonight as im due to Ovulate tomorrow sometime. I hope everyone is having an ok time trying and that you all get you BFP soon. Baby dust:dust::dust: to all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->