Anyone TTC#2 and wanting to chat

Yep that's pretty crazy but welcome! :)

And I thought I was nuts for trying with mine turning a year next month! :)

welcome Yourstruly :wave: haha that is quite quick :D

So just wondering - do any of you wonder how you'll cope with a new baby and a toddler?

Yesterday and today Izzie had the most dramatic tantrums I have ever seen and I did think to myself - how am I gonna cope with feeling pregnancy bleurgh and aches and pains and running after a toddler! the throught always scares me a bit lol what do you all think?

Yeah were a little crazy but we want them really close together and out daughter is just so good. We are more than ready for it. How is it going for you? your daughter is beautiful.

welcome Yourstruly :wave: haha that is quite quick :D

So just wondering - do any of you wonder how you'll cope with a new baby and a toddler?

Yesterday and today Izzie had the most dramatic tantrums I have ever seen and I did think to myself - how am I gonna cope with feeling pregnancy bleurgh and aches and pains and running after a toddler! the throught always scares me a bit lol what do you all think?

oh yeah it deffinetly scares me but i have a very very helpful DH so im hoping that will help out a bit. I know its going to be quite different from the first time round but it will be more than worth it in the end.

Awww Ava is gorgous hun - love your piccie :)

Its funny isnt it that ttc#1 there werent as many questions but ttc#2 is a whole different ball game :D

Oh yeah this seems so different than the first time around. im still not to sure of my ovulation altho i have an idea. ive had two periods PP and they were both pretty standard so im hoping that will mean TTC will be easy this time around. I have a very easy time the first time. of the pill one month and i was prengant. I guess we will see this time.

Yeah were a little crazy but we want them really close together and out daughter is just so good. We are more than ready for it. How is it going for you? your daughter is beautiful.

Thank you! We think she is too but we are biased!

Your little sweetheart in your avatar is precious too! So cute. I miss DD being so tiny!

Things are going OK for us. This is our 1st real month of TTC hardcore. Last month we "tried' but not really hard. This month we are like a military movement! haha

Looking forward to the holidays of course! Hoping as a bonus we get our BFP on my birthday. :) (Dec 30)

Btw ladies, I just reached my all time low by putting A&D ointment on my "cactus" rash. LOL

Thank you! We think she is too but we are biased!

Your little sweetheart in your avatar is precious too! So cute. I miss DD being so tiny!

Things are going OK for us. This is our 1st real month of TTC hardcore. Last month we "tried' but not really hard. This month we are like a military movement! haha

Looking forward to the holidays of course! Hoping as a bonus we get our BFP on my birthday. :) (Dec 30)

Haha thats too funny. I really hope it works you you. That would be an awesome birthday present. The earliest i can test is the 24th i think but will probably wait a few extra days if i can so i dont get my hopes up to high.

hehe kittee!

awww good luck YT10 :D

This will be our first month properly too - last month I came off the pill so didnt know where I was and if anything wuold have changed and missed Ovu :wacko: so this month i'm better prepared :D

welcome yours truely, that is a bit crazy but my DS is 7 months today and I dont think it will be much different when baby gets here :rofl:

Hope all you ladies have had a nice day xxx

Hi yourstruly!! Good luck getting your BFP!!! We have wanted to TTC since LO was 4 months, but AF only showed up when he was a year! But we have been "trying" for months - I was originally hoping to not get AF at all - just another BFP! xxxx

Hi yourstruly!! Good luck getting your BFP!!! We have wanted to TTC since LO was 4 months, but AF only showed up when he was a year! But we have been "trying" for months - I was originally hoping to not get AF at all - just another BFP! xxxx

Hey, im formula feeding so i got my period back at 6 weeks PP. and have another one since then that started nov 28th so this will be out first month of actively trying. I see your a fellow canadian. where abouts do you live( feel free not to answer this if you dont want to lol) Good luck in getting your BFP. When do you get to test next?

I'm in Toronto!!! But my extended family is all on the west coast :thumbup:
We're testing on New Years - AF has been really really short (24-26 days) since I got it back - yikes! We must be testing around the same time... we started TTC right away since our guy took a long time to conceive. We want our LOs as close together as possible (though now I am just hoping it is less than 2 years). I was under 2 years age difference with my brother and it is great!

xx

Hello!

Well today i did get some studying done but not enough. Next time i will not be waiting until last minute! lol

Hope you have all had a good day??

I bought some angus castus today so fingers crossed it might get me back in the game! woo! Time will tell I guess.

I also booked myself an appointment with my dr again for january 6th so if nothing happens by then its not too far away!

Xxx

Hey girls am here, not been online really as I been feeling really down at the mo about the whole ttc thing, I dunno way it Is, I really want another baby but everytime it actually comes down to it I freak out and allsorts of worries go through my head!!! So basically I have missed this month with worrying, anybody else like this or am I the only paranoid wreck in the baby front lol, also thanks to both girls who messages me to see if I was ok, felt silly tbh didn't want to say way was wrong but wondered of any of I felt the same sometimes xxxx

Hey girls am here, not been online really as I been feeling really down at the mo about the whole ttc thing, I dunno way it Is, I really want another baby but everytime it actually comes down to it I freak out and allsorts of worries go through my head!!! So basically I have missed this month with worrying, anybody else like this or am I the only paranoid wreck in the baby front lol, also thanks to both girls who messages me to see if I was ok, felt silly tbh didn't want to say way was wrong but wondered of any of I felt the same sometimes xxxx

:hugs: I'm sorry you are feeling down!

Last weekend Dh and I lad a long talk about TTC and for a few days after I really thought about not trying anymore. My litle girl is getting older and is easier in a sense to do things with. We can go to the movies, eat dinner out, and go on vacation with little fuss and the thought about starting over scares me. I also worry about having another mc. Sometimes I just want to stop TTC so I can get on with my life. Then I start to feel bad as I know DD would LOVE a sibling and I don't want her to be alone when my DH and I get older and pass. And of course in my heart really want another one.

What are you woried about?

yourstruly-welcome! I don't think your crazy at all! If I knew then what I know now I would have started as soon as I popped my DD out! Best of luck!

stef-hope the angus cactus works!

I know I'm the only one up right now and you all are fast asleep! Hope everyone has a great night and a wonderful morning!

You're not the only one up! (It's not lame to be on BnB at 11:30 on a Friday night, is it?? :blush:)

I also worry about #2 as I sometimes feel overwhelmed with just the one and wonder how I will do with another infant to take care of as well. Bun was quite colicy for a long time and now we are getting sleep and into a routine of sorts - I keep thinking that I might be pushing my luck for #2. But OH and I both really want another to complete our family - we keep saying whatever happens happens, but that's a lie really as we are actively TTC xx

Ncmommy this is exactly how I feel, things are easier at the mo, we can do stuff whenever we want etc, Tyler is off bottles, out if nappies etc, it would be going back to square 1, I am also worried about what another pregnancy would do to my body too as I went from a size 8 to a 12 after pregnancy and still have complications ie piles lol sorry tmi x but then on the other hand I don't want Tyler to be an only child coz like u say, I don't want him to be alone and I know how close me and my sister are, I want that for him too x arghhhh my heads up my arse!! Let's get Christmas out the way and see what the new year brings xx glad I'm not the only one with worries and boggles about ttc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->