Anyone TTC#2 and wanting to chat

sorry not commenting on actual converstation. I am off to work and I just got mt period...booo. I will be back on tonight and will catch up with you all then. Have a great Saturday!!!

sorry not commenting on actual converstation. I am off to work and I just got mt period...booo. I will be back on tonight and will catch up with you all then. Have a great Saturday!!!

Sorry the :witch: got you. I'm off to work soon for an 11 hour shift so probably won't be back on til tomorrow. Hugs to all who need them :hugs: xx

Ncmommy this is exactly how I feel, things are easier at the mo, we can do stuff whenever we want etc, Tyler is off bottles, out if nappies etc, it would be going back to square 1, I am also worried about what another pregnancy would do to my body too as I went from a size 8 to a 12 after pregnancy and still have complications ie piles lol sorry tmi x but then on the other hand I don't want Tyler to be an only child coz like u say, I don't want him to be alone and I know how close me and my sister are, I want that for him too x arghhhh my heads up my arse!! Let's get Christmas out the way and see what the new year brings xx glad I'm not the only one with worries and boggles about ttc

You are by far NOT the only person with those concerns. I have them too, but my desire to give DD a sibling out weighs them. The way I rationalize it to myself is "Get the diapers and lack of sleep over with all at once" instead of spreading out the misery. LOL

Anyways, I hope we see you back soon as you're ready.

Have a good holiday!

I think I've gained 6 lbs this week. I just can't get my appetite under control!

Does anyone know if EPO causes hunger?

hi all
im new to this site, ive been trying for five months and nothing, i already have three little ones twins 7 and a two year old from my previous partner of 8 years. But ive been with my new partner fot 2 years now, and he has no children, and i know his desperate for one, even tho i feel like i have mine and to be fair im happy with what ive got, cus i love him so much i would love to give him a child. But its getting frustrating cus, for 5 months now and nothing, where as with my other 2 pregnancies we didnt even try and it just happend straight away, so my partner getting worried that his the problem.

rachel x

Welcome Rachel :wave: good luck ttc and hope you get your BFP soon :)

Awwww M2T :D i have worries every time about weather we'll cope with 2, how will i deal with being pregnant and running after Izzie but OH just reminds me that we will cope and that loads of people cope with 2 every day :D i dont think it would be normal to not worry! its our jobs we're mummies :hugs: xx

Mrs Lq = sorry that horrid witch caught you!!! grrr

So I broke down and bought a kit of OPK's today. :) 20 strips for 20 bucks. That's pretty good right?
I also bought a pack of instead cups. Anyone use those to keep the little swimmers where they belong?

Kittee - i've not heard of those before - i remember geting my BFP before and paid no attention to the rules of bum in the air LOL i think if I start doing that again Sam will think i'm bonkers lol you'll have to let us know if they work :)

when will you use your OPKs?

MrsLQ- so sorry the witch got you! Hope work goes smoothly for you!

M2T- I think it is only natural to worry about things like these. Lets enjoy the holidays with our little ones and worry about that stuff next year!

Kittee-I used softcups last cycle and really liked them. I just put them in after we DTD and kept it in for a while. I would practice though before getting them in and out, it can take a few tries

22rellis-Welcome! Have you talked to the doctor yet? Do they want to test your OH?

Sambles-hope you have a great day at work!

I finished up most of my shopping, just need to wrap and ship everything now. Just sitting down to watch Toy Story 3 :)! Hope everyone is doing well!

evening ladies,

Anyone watching x factor? who do you think is going to win?

Boo for the :witch: getting you mrslq

Kittee whats soft cups? Im not sure about EPO causing hunger!

Welcome to Rachel hope you get your long awaited :bfp: soon

ncmommy How was toy story 3 Ive not watched it yet, cant wait till my babies are old enough for disney/pixar films as I love them :rofl:

Anyways my OPK lines are getting darker by the day, think I will Ov tomorrow or Monday Im CD14 today so looks like its right on track :yipee:

Hope you have all had a nice day xxx

gash- it was super cute....I really liked it! Teared up a few times though. My little girl liked it too. I love watching movies with her. Took her to Tangled a few weeks ago, now that movie is really good. Can't wait for it to come out to DVD. Glad to hear the OPKs are getting darker....fingers crossed for you!

Kittee - i've not heard of those before - i remember geting my BFP before and paid no attention to the rules of bum in the air LOL i think if I start doing that again Sam will think i'm bonkers lol you'll have to let us know if they work :)

I used one tonight and got a very faint line.

But I plan on using them in the AM ? I guess? Like Morning pee?

gash- it was super cute....I really liked it! Teared up a few times though. My little girl liked it too. I love watching movies with her. Took her to Tangled a few weeks ago, now that movie is really good. Can't wait for it to come out to DVD. Glad to hear the OPKs are getting darker....fingers crossed for you!

I heard that Tangled was good! :happydance:

I used one tonight and got a very faint line.

But I plan on using them in the AM ? I guess? Like Morning pee?

From what I have read it is best to use afternoon pee as you normally have your surge in the afternoon. So, if you test in the morning you can miss your surge. I normally try and not drink after 10 AM and try and hold it til as close to 2 as I can.

My feelings are if one is out of nappies and off bottles, then that would make things slightly easier, only one lot nappies to buy and one lot bottles to be making up (unless BF!) if the first is slightly older then can enjoy helping out the new baby, getting them involved etc,
I really respect those who have babies close together, but I couldn't personally do it!
gash I was down in the xfactor thread last night!! Busy bunch typers down there!
I am glad cher has gone!

tinkerbelle im glad she has gone too, not my sort of thing and too much attitude. funnily enough I feel the other way about it, im already buying and changing nappies and doing bottles and sterilising so dont want to stop it just to start it all over again lol

ncmommy Ive not heard of tangled before quite like the look of a few that are out just now.

Kitee Ive heard the same about opks it best to try and test between 2-4 xxx

tinkerbelle im glad she has gone too, not my sort of thing and too much attitude. funnily enough I feel the other way about it, im already buying and changing nappies and doing bottles and sterilising so dont want to stop it just to start it all over again lol

ncmommy Ive not heard of tangled before quite like the look of a few that are out just now.

Kitee Ive heard the same about opks it best to try and test between 2-4 xxx

Tangled is the Disney movie of Rapunzel. I heard they called it Tangled so that boys would want to see it too. Hopefully it will come out over there soon, it was really good...even my DH really liked it!

Evening ladies - have you had good Sundays?

I went into town to finish my christmas shopping but still didnt get some of the presents I wanted to get! i did get my friends little boys pressie - i really need to wrap everything I have got but being lazy and came on here instead! haha i might go off and do it in a mo though :) i've started writing my cards but have run out! OOPS!

ncmommy - i cant wait to take izzie to see a film :) we watched Finding Nemo the other day but she got bored and started playing LOL

Gash - good luck for this month :) i've never use OPKs before - i do have a CBFM though so will give thtat ago if I get bored lol

ohh last night we DTD :) very early in the month but figure its never to early to start lol keep them fresh haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->