Anyone TTC#2 and wanting to chat

HaHa same here sambles......also he gets to play on the xbox in peace!! lol :haha:[/CENTER][/B]

Lol I can't remember the last time he played on the xbox without me interrupting him to talk about TTC or babies

:hi: purple rain, im pretty sure im stalking your journal ..... :)

come join us in our little natter thread we have going on here lol

good luck ttc hun :dust: for you!!

i kno how u feel about not being so sure about baby #2 at first...i was the same, i kept gettin the worry that my little boy may feel left out...i still sometimes worry about this...and i also keep worrying about the birth this time around lol ....more worried this time than with my 1st!! lol​

hahahaha ano hun , they must get fed up of us rambling on haah but i like to make him feel very involved with my excitedness....he doesnt seem to get it tho haha!!
men eh lol....theyre on a completley different wave length to us!! :haha:

Hi purplerain82

Sorry to hear that you had a difficult pregnancy. Hopefully next time round it will be easier for you.:hugs: I'm totally with you on the whole 'when are you going to have another one'. It drives me crazy.

Yep they are definitely on a different planet. My OH is great but doesn't understand just how excited I am

My DH isnt excited by the idea of having another baby. He says he wont get excited til it happens. Me on the other hand cannot wait for it to happen, im going baby mad, ive even been having a peek online baby stuff and took my pram to be fixed before the warrenty runs out on it. haha

He too gets fed up of me talking baby and getting down over my stupid cycle.

With wanting to TTC no2 i was ready after our wedding last year though OH wasnt and he has finally agreed now would be a good time.

I think partky because im doing a PT college course after work and hoping to go to uni in 2012 to do childrens nursing so hopefully ill get my bfp sooner rather than later so that i can still go to uni in 2012 rather than having to wait another year

xx

Although I do have 1 hang up about #2. When I had DD I had 5 failed inductions and ended up having an emergency c-section 15 days over due, the consultant that came to see me about it said if i have another it would have to be via c-section again. Not sure why.

I feel like a little part of the whole pregnancy thing has been taken away with me not being able to give birth naturally

xx

Me on the other hand cannot wait for it to happen, im going baby mad, ive even been having a peek online baby stuff and took my pram to be fixed before the warrenty runs out on it. haha xx

Lol ive been doing the same, already picked out a carseat i would like this time around as the last one we had was soooo bloody heavy, even when empty!!​

Wow Stef you must be a very busy person - working and doing a college course. That's brilliant.

I work in Mothercare so I get to see lots of newborn babies and I get to talk about babies a lot so I think this makes me even more excited about being pregnant again

Lol.

With DD we originally bought the silvercross 3D Travel System thing, the whole bloody lot was heavy, the pram, the car seat.. everything, Ugh I hated it.

I ended up changing prams twice and finally ended up with an Icandy Cherry. I love my cherry but icandy do a much wider range now and i love some of there others but OH wont let me buy another pram as the one we have was barely used.

I want a maxicosi car seat next time so it will fit on the icandy frame.

xx

Oooo i bet u get extra broody working in there!!! pregnant bellies and newborns everywhere!!!

stef...... wonder why u would have to have c-section again :/ ... my mum had sections with me and my sister and she said she felt the same about the not being able to give birth naturally, but at the end of the day, as long as your little one makes it into the world safely and your ok too thats the main thing x

Wow Stef you must be a very busy person - working and doing a college course. That's brilliant.

I work in Mothercare so I get to see lots of newborn babies and I get to talk about babies a lot so I think this makes me even more excited about being pregnant again

I know some days i feel like i never stop but college has been closed this week due to the snow... Ive been lazy and havent even done my homework. opps :haha:

Working in mothercare would make me extremely broody. lol. Hopefully we wont get our BFPs too far apart and you can keep us up to date will all the offers lol

xxx

I want a maxi cosi too, and the icandy prams are lush!! we got a big mamas and papas travel system , it was good but the carseat was too heavy and the pram is ruined now due to damp in the cellar of my old house!! :(
so if baby #2 is "Created" then i might try and persuade OH to let me get a icandy & maxi cosi too lol x

Working in mothercare would make me extremely broody. lol. Hopefully we wont get our BFPs too far apart and you can keep us up to date will all the offers lol

xxx

I will try and give you insider info on upcoming sales!!

Anyway I'm off to bed now so that I can get a couple of hours sleep before LO wakes up (he is a bad sleeper and usually wakes about 2 - 3 times) I really hope that the next baby will be a better sleeper. I don't know how I would cope being up in the night with 2 of them :sleep:

Nite nite x

I know. I was really disapointed and quite upset I didnt get to have a natural birth, I think what made it worse is i never even went into labour so i didnt experience any part of it. But like you say as long as baby is delivered safely thats whats more important.

Was kinda surreal having the c-section tho. After being taken into theatre i was laid talking to DH for about 10 mins just about random crap then i was told she had been delivered. DH kept trying to look round the screen to see what they were doing :sick:

xx

Nighty nights sambles.

I love the mulberry coloured icandy cherry. Would love an M&P skate but Oh wouldnt allow it. So will need to buy car seat and carrycot for the cherry.

xx

The thought of section scares the hell outta me, i have no idea why tho, i think its the whole being cut open while awake thing lol ....but what will be, will be and if thats what i need second time around then thats what i will have. did u find it difficult after having the baby, like the recovering part..was it really painful ??
I was 13days overdue with DS and they induced me, had him the next day after 27hrs but they only said i was in established labour for 5.5!! ....think they forget about all the painful contractions before you reach 4cm! lol

Id say the first 2 weeks after were the worst. It was so painful trying to get out of bed or into the bath in the car, sit on the sofa and i even had to be miserable for 2 weeks because it hurt so bad to laugh! lol

I got out of hospital on the 24th December and I cant remember now if it was a New year or Xmas special of vicar of dibley but i was in pain that much i had to switch it over because i just couldnt laugh.

They make you bed bound for 24 hours after having the section and then the day after the rake you out of bed and make you get in the shower, Well I was that drugged up at first i forgot about the pain from my belly and put my hands up to my head to wash my hair and almost kcoked myself out in pain, i felt all dizzy and sick and had to sit down on the little seat thing they have in the shower. i had to press the cord for help i felt like a right idiot

xx

OUCH!!!! oh nooo hun!! :/ oooo doesnt sound good
i suppose the healing process is bound to be worse for c-section.. bless ya thats made my tummy tingle when u said bout the shower!! lol

i had a nasty tear down below lol sorry tmi....2nd degree needed alot of stitches inside and out, took a while for them to heal and got a lil infection too, horrible!! .....the MW's at the hosp were doing my head in....i went in on the tues, gave birth on the wed and i was in till the sunday as tyler was jaundiced, and the didnt let me shower till the saturday night when i was basically climbing the walls to get outta the bed and shower, i asked loads and they were like "yeh of course we will come and get u when the shower is free" and then they never came back!! i was raging lol couldnt wait to get home!!!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->