Anyone TTC#2 and wanting to chat

Right well i can hear my bed calling me & little man has a bad cough tonite, hes complainin of a snotty nose so think its maybe that making him cough now hes lying down, so am off to bed incase hes up through the nite.
Nanite hunni speak tomorro i'd say x :friends:

Oh my, I don't think I can catch up! I really should check this more often!
Last time, my OH was on the phone within an hour of the bfp, this time I don't want people to know till after the scan, have told him, if it came to it, I wouldn't tell him till day before, so he can't blab!
Weather is pretty nasty here :( but it does mean staying tucked up indoors with a nice cup coco and baby girl snuggles which is never a bad thing!
xx

Morning girls, just been reading through :)

Hi purple rain :wave:

I had a c-section they are so yuk! I really want to try for a Vbac next time :) I've been reading up on it already :) and hoping that with this new found information I should get one :) although that will depend I guess on how my scar is when carry no.2 :) I had infections and all sorts so quite traumatic that I never bf which I also want to do next time :)

Well I decided if no AF by Wednesday next week I'll take a test :) sure she's on her way though :( ah well will be good to practice again lol

Hope your all ok today :) more snow here so gonna stay home until I can rescue my car to tonight now :)

Morning

I would also like to BF this time, I didnt last time and I often had regrets so im definately going to give it a try this time.

I think im going to test next week, I think I ov'd last week but as i cant be too sure im not expecting anything but a BFN, :'(

I just want it to be xmas and new year then i can go back and pester my dr.

Well thats me checking out for work. Byeeee

xx

I tried BF For the 1st 3 days ...Then i couldnt do it anymore it hurt loads, my nips had blisters!!! lol ... and i know everyone says stick with it and you get used to it but omg no...i couldnt hack that!! I wasnt too bothered as baby had got the colostrum (however you spell it) so i put him onto bottles on the 4th day x
I dont know what i would do with baby #2, because i would like for him/her to get the colostrum too as the MW Said its the best for baby, but BF Definatly isnt for me :(

I tried BF For the 1st 3 days ...Then i couldnt do it anymore it hurt loads, my nips had blisters!!! lol ... and i know everyone says stick with it and you get used to it but omg no...i couldnt hack that!! I wasnt too bothered as baby had got the colostrum (however you spell it) so i put him onto bottles on the 4th day x
I dont know what i would do with baby #2, because i would like for him/her to get the colostrum too as the MW Said its the best for baby, but BF Definatly isnt for me :(

I tried BF but I hated it and don't want to do it again, its not for everyone!

Morning everyone x

whats everyone's plans for the day?
I was chatting to a friend last night, when she mentioned she had been looking at tt stuff, she said there has been research that the more caffine you drink the less chance of conceiving? I drink 6 cups of tea a day, should I stop?!!!

Good morning :wave:

I'm kind of the opposite with BF. I breastfed DS until about a week ago and I just hated it but he wouldn't take a bottle so I had no option. Up until he was 8 months old he used to feed every 2 hours, day and night, so I literally never left the house because I didn't want to feed in public. What with that plus I was in loads of pain with it for the first 3 months, I don't know if I will do it again. I might combi feed right from the start.

tinkerbelle2 - I've heard that about caffeine too so I only have 2 cups of tea a day plus one cup of green tea (apparently that can help when TTC but don't know how true that is)

Morning all!

I'm officially fed up with all of this snow now, I think my little boy must attend pretty much the only open school in the north east, so can't even have cosy 'snow days' with him and have to slide my car around the snow packed roads to get him there (its like being on a white knuckle ride!)

tinkerbelle2.. I wouldn't think a few cups of tea could really harm? I usually have about 3 a day.. don't want to give them up :nope:

Jo x

dudesmum - I know how you feel about the snow. I'm going to attempt to go to asda soon because I really need some shopping but I'm sure a 10 min journey is going to take a lot longer

Hi all!! I'm Sarah, 29 and I'm on day 1 of cycle no.4. I have a gorgeous daughter, Isabel who is 3. She was concieved after a bout of illness while I was still on the pill, so this actual TTC is hitting me quite hard. I'm imagining all the different scenarios as to why its not happening for us now. I look forward to getting to know some more TTC no2 mums!!

well found the article she was talking about, Now I am confused!!

https://www.babycentre.co.uk/preconception/activelytrying/caffeineandfertility/

:hi: sarah!!

The snow here has turned to complete ice....i skated Tyler to nursery thismorning....very dangerous!! one of the little boys fell on the ice too, its horrrible i hate the ice.

I am ok on the tea front ....i dont drink it, i do like tea but it hurts me later in the day as i sometimes get acid reflux :(

well found the article she was talking about, Now I am confused!!

https://www.babycentre.co.uk/preconception/activelytrying/caffeineandfertility/

Hmm that is confusing. I think like most things related to TTC/parenting the information is so conflicting. I think you should just be sensible about it really. Having 5 or 6 cups a day probably won't do you want harm but having 10 cups plus 10 cans of coke will do.

Sambles,

Its a total blizzard here at the moment, if it continues i'm going to go and get my little man from school before we get snowed in! its just madness! took me an hour and half to get him to school the other day and its 5 and half miles away!!! joke!

Like you I agree that so much of the info is conflicting, everything in moderation!

x

:happydance: Hi guys!! Thanks for the welcome!!

As for the tea debate - I recently switched to decaf when we started TTC as I do love my tea and so far when I serve it up to people no one has noticed a difference!! Might be worth a try if you are worried about too much caffine?

Hi how is everyone today? Don't mean to sound dumb but in new to bnb how do I save the threads I'm posting on instead of searching for it everytime to update

Hello ladies. Can I join, I have a 3 year old boy, he is beautiful. I was induced with him and ended up having an emergency c section where I was knocked out. I breastfed him for 6 months, would love to have continued breast feeding but had to go into hospital and was put on morioka and had to stop, will deffo do it again next time. Even though I was exclusively breastfeeding I got my period back 8 weeks after having Oliver so we started trying from then and now just shy of 3 years later we are here still here trying. We have had 2 chemicals and an early miscarriage. Next one WILL a sticky bean.... Hopefully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->