Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Oops i was wrong...I meant 14dpo not cd14...
My cycles are 35 days ..
Af started a day early for me today....off to cycle 3...
How are u all doing?

Oh no! Sorry Jannah :hugs: Better luck this cycle!

I am well, thanks. Sore today! :dohh:

You'll love this group - many of us are pregnant (myself included) and we have all stuck together to cheer each other on through TTC, BFPs, & pregnancy. It's a really supportive group - I'm sure you'll fit right in :flower:

Thank you all
It's funny I get all pms symptoms of pregnancy ..when i was preggo with ds, I had no symptoms my entire pregnancy beside my achy tailbone since I had fractured it 7yrs ago.
Long 34 days ahead lol
Congrats bella..how far along are you in your pregnancy?
Krissie: good luck with testing...baby dust!!!

Jannah you are just a bit ahead of me. My cycles are 34 days usually

Thank you all
It's funny I get all pms symptoms of pregnancy ..when i was preggo with ds, I had no symptoms my entire pregnancy beside my achy tailbone since I had fractured it 7yrs ago.
Long 34 days ahead lol
Congrats bella..how far along are you in your pregnancy?
Krissie: good luck with testing...baby dust!!!

Thank you! I'm 33 weeks - it's just flying by! Crazy about your tailbone symptom! With my DD, I had sciatica as a first symptom & have an old (but recurring) back injury. Weird how that stuff plays up in pregnancy, even early on!

Good luck bella...I hated back pain as I had forgotten how it was until it came back.....some prenatal massages really helped!!
Rtebbe. .I hope you get your bfp..you will be ahead of me in that case ...baby dust!!!

Krissie I could definitely see something on the first test you posted as well, hoping it turns in to your bfp! Best of luck!

Krissie
I also see the line on thr first one!!!!
Fingers crossed!!

UOTE=MiraclesHappn;36868592]Krissie I could definitely see something on the first test you posted as well, hoping it turns in to your bfp! Best of luck![/QUOTE]

sorry the witch got you jannah :(

and krissie any new tests today?

bella i can't even believe how far along you are. seems like you only just announced your bfp.

Do you ever get that holy crap this is moving so fast? like, i'm half way. which doesn't seem far. and it's like, i have 20 weeks left. HOLY SHIT i only have 20 weeks left!

Test this morning was very negative. I'm going to try and hold off testing until Friday. I will be 11 dpo. I expect af on Sunday.

Mommy, YES!!!! I feel like I got my BFP a very long time ago, but somehow I feel like I can't believe he'll be here so soon! I don't feel like I should be due yet! And as for you, I feel like YOU just announced YOUR BFP! :haha: Everyone else's pregnancies fly by for me (apparently including my own!)

Krissie, I'm sorry to hear about this morning's test. Hope this cycle pans out for you anyway! :dust:

Mommy and bella:
How long did it take you to conceieve#1? What about #2?
I am feeling down thinking how #1 just took forever even comid didn't work than!....
I just purchased evening primrose oil...hoping it doesn't mess my cycles...

Sorry to hear about this morning's test Krissie. I hope that you still get your :bfp: this cycle. Your temp dropped a bit today, maybe it was an implantation dip? FXed and lots of baby dust! :dust:

Just looked at my chart for the cycle I conceived this baby on and my temps look a lot like yours do right now only I had my slight dip like that at 6 DPO instead of 9 DPO. :thumbup:

Omg ladies I am so flipping confused I got a second line this morning and to me it looks pink but it's after time limit and thin

Happy halfway mark mommy! I feel the opposite - it seems that this pregnancy is really dragging and that April is never gonna get here. I want to be done already!

Krissie sorry about the negative - you're still early so hopefully something will show soon! Fingers crossed and sending baby dust your way!

Rtebbe that's exciting - can you post a pic? How long after the time limit??

I'm not sure within am hour or so. I took it and forgot about it. Definitely see it better with toolshttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=512370

I'm not sure within am hour or so. I took it and forgot about it. Definitely see it better with toolshttp://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=512370

I definitely see if. I'm just not sure if it has color. Fx hun.

Afm, I had such a crazy day at work. I haven't had time to test or think about the tww. So it's been nice. I think I am going to go to bed early since I'm exhausted.

Rtebbe:
I did see your test..not sure if it's evap...first glance I thought bfp...2nd glance evap...
Baby dust!!

My line is back tonight. I don't know what to think. I'm inclined to say it's a bad batch of tests. But I've gotten some that were clearly negative so I don't know. :shrug:

Attachments

• 20160203_192123-1-640x431.jpg
    20160203_192123-1-640x431.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79