Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

My line is back tonight. I don't know what to think. I'm inclined to say it's a bad batch of tests. But I've gotten some that were clearly negative so I don't know. :shrug:

Maybe it's just your hcg levels are better in the pm

Jannah- my dd it took 5 cycles, and this one took 4. I didnt think you were supposed to use primrose oil unless you were at the end of your pregnancy? but i really don't know anything about it. I charted, did ferning, did opks, and i also used Soft Cups (BOTH times ), and i'm pretty convinced its cause of the soft cups. I tried all kinds of things, but i find it funny that the second time i used it with the first and pretty much just that i got dd, and this time, first time i used them, i conceived. Also my body shows more fertile signs in the fall, so could be that too. i conceived the end of sept this time, november last time.

krissie def could have better levels in the evening!!! some people just happens like that. even smu is better for some.

Thank you mamma. ..that's interesting how you are.more fertile near fall...I conceived in June so wonder if summer is more fertile for me lol
evening primrose helps with ewcm but must be stopped by o...as it can cause contractions hence used by some end of pregnancy. ...let's see using it first time as I had no ewcm last cycle...
I m thinking to buy ferning microscope. ..how did you like yours? I keep reading mixed reviews...

.rtebbe-sorry af got you...I m just 2 days ahead of you...hoping next cycle we get our bfp:)

Krissie-as long as af remains away...you are safe and heading rt way:) baby dust! !!

So sorry rtebbe. Fx for you this cycle!

No news here. Going to try to hold out until tomorrow morning.

Thanks. I had a feeling. It took 8 cycles with my son so if it happened right away I would be shocked

Hi ladies! I feel like I missed a lot! Sorry about that!

Jannah, I conceived my DD in my 3rd cycle, and this LO in my first cycle TTC. With my DD, I really didn't know much about TTC & was assuming I O'd around CD 14 since that's considered "normal" :haha: But, for that third cycle of trying, I started taking my temperature, charting, using Pre-Seed, and tried the SMEP method. I found out that I actually O around CD 10/11, so we had actually been trying too late in my cycle those first two months of TTC my daughter.

So, this time around, I pulled out the "big guns" early! We started right away with pre-seed, temperature charting, and used SMEP and got pregnant right away.

Rtebbe, I see the pink line, but I heard you got AF this morning. Bummer!!! :hugs: It's odd because I know they say not to read a test after 10 minutes or so, but personally, my negatives always stayed very negative, and my positives always stayed positives. :shrug: Sending lots of :dust: your way for next cycle!!!

Krissie, does "no news" mean you haven't tested today? Just curious. FX tightly for you still!!!

rtebbe sorry that AF came today hun. Best of luck for this cycle. :hugs: :dust:

Krissie your chart is looking promising! I'm will to bet that you implanted yesterday and you'll either get your :bfp: tomorrow or the next day. :happydance:

Af arrived this morning

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you mamma. ..that's interesting how you are.more fertile near fall...I conceived in June so wonder if summer is more fertile for me lol
evening primrose helps with ewcm but must be stopped by o...as it can cause contractions hence used by some end of pregnancy. ...let's see using it first time as I had no ewcm last cycle...
I m thinking to buy ferning microscope. ..how did you like yours? I keep reading mixed reviews...

.rtebbe-sorry af got you...I m just 2 days ahead of you...hoping next cycle we get our bfp:)

Krissie-as long as af remains away...you are safe and heading rt way:) baby dust! !!

i'm not sure if it's real or not but i know the fertile signs i get are loads of cm, and i actually have blood tinged cm near O, and i don't get them except fall-winter and it goes away spring-summer. and both have been conceived in fall so i really don't know! just seems to be my body's personal pattern.

i LOVE my ferning microscope. however they can be difficult. you have to learn exactly how much to put on and do it a certain way. Like, when i would wake up to temp in the am, i'd put the drop of saliva on the scope. too much would ruin the sample it literally has to be a drop and they say right from under the tongue works best. and it has to dry completely. and i've found it takes longer than the 5 minutes they say. so i would temp when dh got up and put the drop on, and i woke usually an hour later when dd would wake me up, so i would check then and usually it worked. But if it didn't, i'd clean it and put another drop on. And wait another hour to read it. so i'd go have breakfast and coffee and such and read before getting a shower for the am. Once you get the hang of it it works but it does take some getting used to.

any news today krissie?

Sorry about af rtebbe :hugs: Fx'd for next cycle!

Can't wait for an update Krissie!

11 dpo, bfn this morning.

Attachments

• 20160205_054417-1-640x498.jpg
    20160205_054417-1-640x498.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 3
Sorry about the :bfn: hun but you're still in the game for sure until the :witch: shows. Your chart looks fantastic and wasn't it around 12 DPO that you got your :bfp: with Christian? :hugs:

Yea I got a very faint line at 11 dpo in the evening and my bfp the morning of 12 dpo.

If nothing tomorrow I expect the witch will be here Sunday.

Aw sorry Krissie! Hopefully you will get some pink in there tomorrow at 12dpo!!

Jannah - it took me 4 cycles this time and I ended up having 1 chemical on cycle 2. I charted, used the cheapie OPKs and preseed. I didn't have much EWCM either and used the preseed with my daughter and in conceiving this one. Best of luck to you!!

With #1 it took 2+ years. My first cycle I used soy ("natures clomid") & a few other things I got my BFP.
This time around it took two cycles! Second soy cycle, and a few others

Welcome callyoumsm!!!
Hi girls,
I m little worried
Yday before I went to shower I took out bra and nipple cover...to my surprise, my one nipple was red and as well as aerole...I took bath, touched etc no.pain ...just skin peeling...the other one started too this AM...I put the lanolin cream n took off bra to let them breath...
I guess my question is ..is this how dark colored nipples aerole from pregnancy get back to red/pink or is this infection (no pain)...
Started evening primrose 2 days ago...side effect??

Can I join now here? Im ttc baby 2... And struggling xx

hi hun welcome!!!!

Welcome callyoumsm!!!
Hi girls,
I m little worried
Yday before I went to shower I took out bra and nipple cover...to my surprise, my one nipple was red and as well as aerole...I took bath, touched etc no.pain ...just skin peeling...the other one started too this AM...I put the lanolin cream n took off bra to let them breath...
I guess my question is ..is this how dark colored nipples aerole from pregnancy get back to red/pink or is this infection (no pain)...
Started evening primrose 2 days ago...side effect??

wish i could help hun i have no idea. I don't know anything about primrose.

Krissie, i swear i see something....

Help!

I can't tell, does this have color?!?

Attachments

• 20160206_083638-2-480x656.jpg
    20160206_083638-2-480x656.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads