Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

When do you test krissie? everything crossed for you hun.

halfway mark for me today. can't believe it.

I will likely test Monday buy at 7 dpo I don't expect anything. I am figuring 11-12 dpo will be my bfp if I'm going to get one. My LP is only 12 days.

gotcha. i have a 13lp, and with dd i didn't get my bfp til 11dpo. and with this one the same cause i didn't bother testing before that. i couldn't take anymore let downs

Fx krissie and rte it really really hope it's your month! I found it so disappointing to get my BFNs that I just didn't let myself test until 13dpo even though I had a 12 day lp .......everyone is so different when it comes to testing......some love to test early and some hate to test at all......but whatever you prefer to do i just really really hope you both get those beautiful lines!!

Happy halfway mark mommyxo!! That just seems to have flown!

AFM apart from slightly tender breasts I really don't feel any different! It makes me nervous......just bursting for my 7 week scan so I can see the little munchkin!! It's amazing how slowly time goes when you are counting down the days eh girls?!?! Whether it's to O or TWW or scans or Due date......aghhhh!!! Xxx

It's definitely taking forever for March to get here. I swear January has been the longest month of my life and I can't wait for it to finally be over tomorrow. :wacko:

Good luck at your scan Twinkletoes! :happydance: :thumbup:

I agree January always seems unusually long!!! Ibswear I found out foreer ago its a boy. Leading up to it moved faster. Now? Slow as crap!

Twinkle lucky girl only bbs tender!!!!

OK so riddle me this lol I know my body and I always ovulate on cd 17well that is when I had the peak on the monitor, the pos opk, ewcm, and maybe ov pains. With all that entered on ff I ended up getting my confirmed ovulation. Anyways they are putting it back a day so I am actually one less dpo and I always have 33-34 days cycles. That would make my lp 16 to 18 days by my calculation. Is that to long?

rtebbe, I have a 17 day LP. It's def possible. :)

Mommy, happy halfway point! :happydance:

AFM, 33 weeks! Eek!!! I know you all are talking about time moving so slowly, but I feel like it's racing by!!!

Omg me too Bella!! I was kinda hoping it would go by slow since its probably my last pregnancy but its FLYYYYING by!!

At first I was hoping that this pregnancy would go by slowly and now that it has and we're getting closer to the end I just really want it to hurry up and be March already. Even if she doesn't come until late March I just want to be at the point where we have everything ready for her and we can actually anticipate her arrival. I am so flippin' ready. :haha:

rtebbe it's possible but it's more likely that you'll actually end up with a shorter cycle this month. Your LP never changes (unless you take something to influence its length like vitamins B6 and B12) but your cycle length can fluctuate with ovulation.

was going really fast until this point!!! i'm shocked.

i also can't believe it's february.

I think all of your pregnancies are flying by!! :haha: It just doesn't seem like that long ago you all were announcing them.

Krissie, your chart looks great! Maybe starting to go triphasic?? FX for you!!!

Krissie, your chart looks great! Maybe starting to go triphasic?? FX for you!!!

I am really hoping so!! I swear I got a faint line this morning. But my pictures are complete garbage. So keeping my fx for tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->