Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

That's great krissie. ..when I did clomid..I still didn't conceive. ..than I had hsg and conceieved rt away...

Callums: maybe you ovulated late?
Nothing muchanges my end just on Cd6 waiting to o....gave oh heads up to bd in coming wks lol

Yay Krissie - seeing a "pregnant" flash up is the best feeling!!! Congrats 😊

Welcome dark river! 😊
Callumsmommy - maybe you O'd later than you thought? Do you chart? Are you taking anything different this cycle?

Omg congats Krissie!!! So excited for you!! Not going to lie just a tad jealous lol. My best friend just announced she's pregnant too, I have known for awhile but finally am allowed to talk about it lol.

Started spotting, 4 days late!!! Grrr... I'm never ever late. Getting period pains too so def af. Gutted :(
I don't know when I ovulate I just dtd lots...
My cycles have been 28 days for months. This one hasn't? Is that normal ?? Will they change to 31 day cycles now or is it hard to say?

Omg congats Krissie!!! So excited for you!! Not going to lie just a tad jealous lol. My best friend just announced she's pregnant too, I have known for awhile but finally am allowed to talk about it lol.

Rtebbe89 I am trying ttc on my own to!

callum, no one can tell but you hun. you have to do the opks like i mentioned before, and temping is the only way to know your cycles and lp.

callums - What mommy said. Start taking your temp, use OPKs, try SMEP, use Pre-Seed. Both times I used the combo, I got pregnant that month. GL!

Krissie, still just so excited for you!!!! :yipee:

Krissie, still just so excited for you!!!! :yipee:

I'm still in shock for sure! I have my first appointment on March 10th so I'm hoping to get a scan. It was my first scan with ds when things finally felt real.

You'll be 9 weeks then, right?? Sounds like the right time to get a first scan. I had mine at that time for both of my pregnancies. So close but yet so far!!!! :coffee:

Yep, I think I will be 8.5 based on ovulation, 9 based on LMP.

I was with a different practice when I was pregnant before so this is my first here. My sister went through them and I am pretty sure she got a scan right around that time. So I am really really hoping for one. I will probably ask if they don't offer.

Yay for a positive digi Krissie! :happydance:
October birthdays are awesome, mine is the 26th and DS was actually due October 7th but was born September 23rd. :thumbup:

October birthdays are awesome, mine is the 26th and DS was actually due October 7th but was born September 23rd. :thumbup:

My DH was born October 4th. One of our friends has a crazy October. I sent her a text saying I was bringing more chaos to her October.

Sept 19 is their oldest daughters bday
Oct 7th is her DH
Oct 12 is their youngest daughter
Oct 19 is their anniversary
Oct 23 is her bday
Nov 5 is their son

So I figure it has got to be a good time. :winkwink:

My DH was born October 4th. One of our friends has a crazy October. I sent her a text saying I was bringing more chaos to her October.

Sept 19 is their oldest daughters bday
Oct 7th is her DH
Oct 12 is their youngest daughter
Oct 19 is their anniversary
Oct 23 is her bday
Nov 5 is their son

So I figure it has got to be a good time. :winkwink:

Aww, cute!!! Wow, that sounds like my March... it's ridiculous how many birthdays we have in March in both my family & DH's families. After the fact I was kinda worried about having a March baby!!! :dohh:

Yeah we all have Fall birthdays here so far and wanted to avoid that this time so I'm ecstatic to be having a March baby. :haha:

we;re all summer babies :) This will be june, dh is july, dd is august and i'm sept. :)

August and september are my busies month, 5,3, 10, 18th (mine) 28th and 11th September all have significant birthdays .

Been trying nearly a year,.. No luck yet. I'm in absolute agony ... Went doctors today who's going to refer me back to gynae. I discharged myself last time... As they upset me and were so un professional... Going to see someone else hopefully ...
Do I put ttc on hold till downstairs is sorted? Been hurting me to walk today...my bits down below are so sore so I won't let him near me anyway :cry:
Just so so upset... Anyone else out ttc on hold before ? It's taking me long enough to conceive trying... Without trying its gonna be horrible but I don't think il be able to try like this...

Oh exciting! I haven't met anyone intentionally doing it on their own other than me.

Oh exciting! I haven't met anyone intentionally doing it on their own other than me.

There is a whole thread on here and a facebook group. Its so nice.

Oh I didn't know that lol. What's the Facebook group called?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->