• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Keely, we're right behind you! 6 months tomorrow! :wacko: Time sure is flying!

Krissie, how's it going??

Rtebbe, when is your appointment to check for the heartbeat again?

Your babies are all getting so big!! <3

I am trying not to think to much about it. I am really feeling discouraged with ttc. I took femara this cycle so I am waiting to see if I o. In the mean time I am working on my diet. If we don't catch this cycle I think I am going to go natural next cycle to give myself a break. This is my third cycle in a row on meds and it is starting to mess with me.

Krissie, sending all the :dust: in the world your way. Your chart looks promising! But I can see how this is stressful on you & why you would want to be able to NOT stress about it for at least a month with the meds and whatnot. FX this is your month :hugs:

Rtebbe, keep us posted!

AFM, Jacob celebrated 6 months yesterday AND got his first tooth the same day!!! :)

We found it!! 158 bpm. And ultrasound for 18 anatomy is booked for October 11th

Yay for finding the heartbeat! :happydance:
Good luck with your anatomy scan next month, can't wait to see scan pics! :thumbup:

I was going to stay team yellow but I am going to find out now lol. My mom and grandma are already planning a gender reveal party lol

Aww how exciting! I can't wait to find out what you're having. If we have #3 we're going to go team :yellow: since we found out with both of our kids and I told myself that if I had one of each then the 3rd would be a surprise at birth. :D

Me too, Keely! Madelyn was a "team yellow" baby, and I found out with Jacob. But if/when we have #3, he or she will be a "team yellow" baby again. I have both boy and girl stuff, so now I feel like I can be prepared either way :haha:

I was a team :yellow: baby so I think it would be neat to do just once. :blush:

I don't think I'd ever do team yellow. It's really not appealing to me, I love knowing what I'm having.

I'm to much of a shopping addict and because this is definitely last baby I have to find out lol

i thought about doing yellow for this one, but when discussing with dh he really wasn't having any of that.

and i don't think i could've been in the ultrasound and NOT found out.

How is everyone? and kiki thinking about a third already?!

i'm done!
lol

sorry i've been absent, was having bnb issues and couldn't get on.

LOL! I never thought I'd be for team yellow! It was DH with my first saying "I don't want to know. You can find out, but don't tell me. Really?!? There's no way I could keep a secret like that. So, I kept it a surprise too. But I went crazy - bought both pink and blue stuff so I could return what it wasn't (because I didn't want green/yellow). When we had Madelyn & found out she was a girl in the hospital, my mom went to my house and washed the newborn girl clothes and brought them to the hospital :haha: Unfortunately, then I had a TON of boy stuff to return with a newborn in tow. And recovery was ridiculous with Madelyn.

In other news, pumping as I write. I hate pumping. Just sayin...

Yes I'm already thinking about #3 but I don't want to start trying until at least September or October of 2018. :blush:

We're doing well. DD is as cute and happy as ever and DS's 3rd birthday is on Friday. I can't believe how grown up he is already. :cry:

They really do get big so quickly Keely!! I hope he has a good birthday.

Afm, I will be taking a break this coming cycle from all the meds. I am planning to resume meds in November. I am currently doing well on my diet so just hoping to stay motivated and get a bit healthier before trying meds again.

Hello! We have an ALMOST one year old. He will be one next week. I also have an almost 16 year old. EEP. We are trying to have another one real quick :) Since we are old...LOL. AF is due today but I tested and got a BFN. I am hoping I ovulated late and there is still a chance. I would love a little girl...but really any baby would be amazing. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->