Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Good luck Powell - looks super promising!!

Krissie fingers crossed that today or tomorrow is O day for you!

Good luck ladies! Your charts are all looking good. Lots of :dust:, I can't wait to see some :bfp:! :happydance:

Ugh. My chart still looks like nothing happened. With all the O pain and pitiful chart I'm pretty sure there's a good chance I didn't even O this cycle. Guess this could be why it took so long with my daughter. Oh well I didn't expect this time to go any quicker. Good luck to everyone testing soon!

Is it too late to join this train!? :happy dance:

My son will be 3 in September and we want to try for baby #2! This cycle has been all over the place so I'm waiting on August to try probably!

How long has it taken you all to conceive this time around? It only took us one cycle with our son but this time, who knows!

Baby dust to you all!

Welcome campn! My daughter will be 3 in September too!

This is cycle #3 for us with #2.

Have you started charting at all?

Just stopped by to say hi!
I'm 13 or 14 DPO today. Af is on her wicked way. Bfn on frer again this morning. Actually was temping this cycle but the bbt I ordered 3 weeks ago on Amazon already broke! Going to order a new one for next cycle.
Should also have results from DH's SA today. Really nervous about that.
Hi ladies just got back DH's results. They don't look too good 😢😢. It's going to be a long ride for us

Ugh miracles sorry to hear that! Are your temps going up at all?

Rebecca, big hugs to you. Did the dr offer any help to you guys?

I'm 13 or 14 DPO today. Af is on her wicked way. Bfn on frer again this morning. Actually was temping this cycle but the bbt I ordered 3 weeks ago on Amazon already broke! Going to order a new one for next cycle.
Hi ladies just got back DH's results. They don't look too good 😢😢. It's going to be a long ride for us

I'm sorry hun. :hugs: I completely understand. When we were ttc #1 We found out we have male and female factor infertility. If you need someone to talk to I am here.

Oh no :hugs: I'm so sorry! I hope it happens sooner than you think for you guys! Anything can happen!

Ugh miracles sorry to hear that! Are your temps going up at all?

They haven't gone up past what they were before I got my positive opks. Here is my chart, this is my first month with ff but I just feel like it doesn't look good for me this cycle.

Attachments

• 2015-07-14_16.27.38.jpg
    2015-07-14_16.27.38.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 0

I'm sorry hun. :hugs: I completely understand. When we were ttc #1 We found out we have male and female factor infertility. If you need someone to talk to I am here.

Thanks! His numbers were super low. I have a feeling we're going to need Ivf. I guess we'll find out Monday when we meet with the doctor

Second day of blaring positive opks. With Ds I felt o pains but so far nothing. I was kinds hoping to so I had a better idea.

I can't even go by tenderness because I slipped and fell hitting my hip and ribs really bad on my left on Sunday.

Oh well, it's a hurry up and wait game.

In other news, I noticed ff decided I skipped a cycle and had put my fertile period ending yesterday, but where I typically have a 12 day lp it would have pushed it until tomorrow. So maybe that's what's going on28.5 inches which is in the 10th percentile, 22 lbs which is in the 20th percentile and his head is in the 50th percentile. Overall good health? When I failed to o in my body set to do it in July and skip a cycle. If that even made sense. :haha:

wait what? i don't understand that last part! lol!

Lol.. looking at my ff calendar it looks like I am having a 48 day cycle instead of 24. Based on when ff says I should be oing now and when I'm actually oing it all lines up that that is what is happening. If I had started my July cycle my o dates would line up to now.

Lol.. looking at my ff calendar it looks like I am having a 48 day cycle instead of 24. Based on when ff says I should be oing now and when I'm actually oing it all lines up that that is what is happening. If I had started my July cycle my o dates would line up to now.

it was the percentile talk that was super confusing!!! was that supposed to be in the middle of all that?

Haha, no. Those were my son's measurements and percentiles I saved yesterday. I must have accidentally copied them in.

rebecca how long did it take you to concieve your DD?

We conceived on the second cycle!
DH has had a lot of medical issues since then (Crohns and 2 surgeries and a lot of new meds). I knew there had to be an issue because we conceived dd so quickly!

Oh no Rebecca!!! FX you get the help you need to make your DD a little sister or brother :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->