Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Morning ladies! So no temp spike this morning so didn't O yesterday. I thought the stabbing O pains meant ovulation was gonna happen pretty much the same day. I am still feeling discomfort on my right side so I googled all this and it said it could be cysts? And that O pain is not normal? And that maybe I'm not gonna ovulate?

Has anyone else had this?

I have always had a bit of O pain. After dd it just got worse. My dr just said that for some people it's totally normal. I have had hormones checked and they're all perfectly fine.

My last two opks. This morning then this afternoon. Both as dark as I ever get. Hope they start to lighten and I get a temp dip in the morning. I'm going to be so disappointed if not. O pain is letting up finally. Still can't believe today wasn't o day!

Attachments

• 2015-07-11_07.14.17.jpg
    2015-07-11_07.14.17.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 2015-07-11_16.57.52.jpg
    2015-07-11_16.57.52.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 5
Good luck miracles!! Either today or tomorrow may be O day because you usually O 12-24 hours AFTER your positive. So don't fret if there's no temp spike tomorrow!

Wow, just catching up since Wednesday. Been so hectic by me so I was really grateful for the distraction. I'm 12 DPO today and didn't even test once! I'm a total poas but just really down this month. We had DH's swimmers tested (results will be back Monday I hope) and just don't feel positive so I feel like there's no point in obsessing.

So nice to hear about all the BFP's!
Sorry Ashley, I specifically checked this thread to find out what happened with you.. :(

o0o0o0o0o0o0o i get to start opks tomorrow. Did you get to dtd miracles!?

Hey guys sorry for being missing for a couple of days ..... I got my BFP and DH was away for a couple of days with work so didn't want to tell anyone until he got home this morning but unfortunately it wasn't to be I got a AF this morning in full full painful force :-(very sad after being so excited but trying to be positive about next cycle and have already gone into Amazon to get some cb digital ovulation sticks so hopefully can catch the next eggy!

Hope everyone is well today sending lots of baby dust and sticky baby dust to you all xxx

Hey guys sorry for being missing for a couple of days ..... I got my BFP and DH was away for a couple of days with work so didn't want to tell anyone until he got home this morning but unfortunately it wasn't to be I got a AF this morning in full full painful force :-(very sad after being so excited but trying to be positive about next cycle and have already gone into Amazon to get some cb digital ovulation sticks so hopefully can catch the next eggy!

Hope everyone is well today sending lots of baby dust and sticky baby dust to you all xxx

Oh no twinkle! :hugs: I was so excited for us to be bump buddies at the start of your post :( I am so sorry for your loss. :hug: FX that next cycle is your cycle!!!

Good luck miracles!! Either today or tomorrow may be O day because you usually O 12-24 hours AFTER your positive. So don't fret if there's no temp spike tomorrow!

Ok so being new to the temping thing I think I need some clarification, a nice temp spike is the most important thing to see to confirm O, more so than a decent dip? My temp was barely lower today than it was yesterday and still not as low as it has been since I started this cycle so I don't feel like I can consider it a dip? I'm just so worried my body gears up to O but doesn't. What happened with yours?!

o0o0o0o0o0o0o i get to start opks tomorrow. Did you get to dtd miracles!?

Yay!! Let the fun begin! :) can't wait til you're in the tww! We actually did not. I was torn anyways as I've been trying a cutoff after I got my positive opks as part of my sway attempt. I kind of feel like it's hurting my chances somewhat though so I was considering just BDing clear through and keeping an eye on ph instead but then dh was so tired from drill and had to get up super early this am he passed out on me and I let him sleep. We dtd everyday for a week or so up until last night though and I'll try to catch him this evening ;)

:hugs: that is just the worst and I'm so so sorry :( they do say you are very fertile after a loss so that means there is a very good chance next month is yours!! Fx'd it is!

CD24 and trying not to test before/unless I miss my period, but my cycles have had varied lengths since quitting bcp I'm April, last month AF came on CD24 but that was early so trying to hold off POAS! Working tonight so can't test with FMU tomorrow, so if AF isn't here by Tuesday am I'll test then.

Congratulations to all the bfp ladies and :hugs: um everybody else.

aw no twinkle!!!! :( :hugs: i'm so sorry!!!!

im using wondfo for the next few cycles until i run out. After that, if still no baby, i'll switch back to the ones i used for dd. can't wait to start opks tomorrow, at least i can do something.

miracles are you swaying girl then? and that's good he got to rest!

CD24 and trying not to test before/unless I miss my period, but my cycles have had varied lengths since quitting bcp I'm April, last month AF came on CD24 but that was early so trying to hold off POAS! Working tonight so can't test with FMU tomorrow, so if AF isn't here by Tuesday am I'll test then.

CD25 here 9-10DPO and the POAS addict with 12 cheapies i am decided I'm gonna test everyday until AF or BFP 😂😂😂😂😂
But not expecting either for over a week lol :bfn: (of course!) so far with a weird indent this AM

Miracles, I have no idea what the dip means. My temp shot up this morning and FF gave me crosshairs saying that I ovulated 3 days ago?! It pinpointed O on the day my temp dipped even though I didn't get my positive OPK until Friday. I don't understand that at all.

Any chart experts care to help us both out?

Twinkletoes I am so so sorry for your loss! I had a chemical last month and was so bummed that I had gotten my hopes up. However I am banking on the wives tale about being extra fertile afterward. I have had a bunch more EWCM than usual this cycle. Fingers crossed for you!

Powell you're still way early girl! Good luck!

CD25 here 9-10DPO and the POAS addict with 12 cheapies i am decided I'm gonna test everyday until AF or BFP 😂😂😂😂😂
But not expecting either for over a week lol :bfn: (of course!) so far with a weird indent this AM

Definitely an indent?? This month seems to be a very lucky one after all, did you test again to be sure?

I've not had a cycle longer than 27 days since stopping birth control and 27 was my average before.

Miracles, I have no idea what the dip means. My temp shot up this morning and FF gave me crosshairs saying that I ovulated 3 days ago?! It pinpointed O on the day my temp dipped even though I didn't get my positive OPK until Friday. I don't understand that at all.

Any chart experts care to help us both out?

Twinkletoes I am so so sorry for your loss! I had a chemical last month and was so bummed that I had gotten my hopes up. However I am banking on the wives tale about being extra fertile afterward. I have had a bunch more EWCM than usual this cycle. Fingers crossed for you!

Powell you're still way early girl! Good luck!

The dip is the day you O and FF will give you crosshairs when youre 3DPO because you need 3 days of higher temps to confirm O

Oh I know I'm earlier, especially since I didnt get a bfp with our son until 20DPO but figured I'd start testing now cuz I'll have one test a day til expected AF so might as well put em to use! I didn't expect anything other than :bfn: lol and I don't think I'm out, I have plenty of time

Definitely an indent?? This month seems to be a very lucky one after all, did you test again to be sure?

I've not had a cycle longer than 27 days since stopping birth control and 27 was my average before.

I'll be testing once a day with cheapies (and if I see a line, a have a FRER to confirm) until either :bfp: or AF

Thanks Powell. I just don't think FF got it right this time because if I O'd on Thursday, why did I get a blazing positive OPK on Friday and have O pains that day into Saturday morning? I had EWCM on Friday and Saturday too - I thought that dried up after O day. So confused!

Thanks Powell. I just don't think FF got it right this time because if I O'd on Thursday, why did I get a blazing positive OPK on Friday and have O pains that day into Saturday morning? I had EWCM on Friday and Saturday too - I thought that dried up after O day. So confused!

Your temps are the number one indicator of O. And your temps right around O are a little inaccurate for whatever reason so it'll be hard to say for certain but looks like it could be either CD13 or CD 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->