Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Ladies! I feel so crazy. So CD 33 now. I am having gobs of ewcm. So I took an opk. Looks almost positive (for the second time this cycle). Negative hpt this morning.

Attachments

• 20150712_113546~2.jpg
    20150712_113546~2.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 3
I should add yesterday's opk was very light so this is quite a bit darker.

do you have a chart hun? maybe it's a second surge? when was the time you got the last positive? maybe you didn't really O last time?

No, I plan to start temping next cycle. The last time I got an almost positive was CD 24 so 9 days ago. This has been one weird cycle.

I'm pretty sure today's is positive. This has been a crazy cycle.

Attachments

• IMG_20150713_074618.jpg
    IMG_20150713_074618.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 1
Sounds like you tried to O but probably didn't, now making another attempt. I definitely recommend temping

I agree Krissie - I had that happen a couple of times when I was TTC #1. My body would gear up to O but never did and then would try again later. The only way to confirm that you actually did O is to temp.

Get to BDing now! Gobs of EWCM is a great thing!

Powell, I just noticed your chart - looks promising! When are you going to test?

I manually changed my O date in FF to CD 15 so I'm 2 dpo today. I'm gonna start testing at 11dpo I think :)

I agree Krissie - I had that happen a couple of times when I was TTC #1. My body would gear up to O but never did and then would try again later. The only way to confirm that you actually did O is to temp.

Get to BDing now! Gobs of EWCM is a great thing!

Powell, I just noticed your chart - looks promising! When are you going to test?

I manually changed my O date in FF to CD 15 so I'm 2 dpo today. I'm gonna start testing at 11dpo I think :)

I've already started lol bfns so far!

Hi Ladies... 13 DPO-----CD31 (usually it's 29-31) for me and I haven't tested yet... AF was due yesterday but since I O'd 2 days late I'm guessing AF will be 2 days late... I can't stand to see another :bfn: so I've decided to wait until friday s and CD35 and chance will be good to see :bfp: if AF hasen't shown up by then since i've never missed a period except with my pregnancy

FX

Powell! I feel like I haven't chatted with you in a while! How r u doing?? Your chart looks great! :)

Hi Ladies... 13 DPO-----CD31 (usually it's 29-31) for me and I haven't tested yet... AF was due yesterday but since I O'd 2 days late I'm guessing AF will be 2 days late... I can't stand to see another :bfn: so I've decided to wait until friday s and CD35 and chance will be good to see :bfp: if AF hasen't shown up by then since i've never missed a period except with my pregnancy

FX

Super impressed by your willpower! I'd be peeing on all the sticks even if I thought AF may be delayed! Excited to see your tests on Friday!! Any symptoms so far?

FX
You have amazing will power! Fingers crossed for you

did my first opk today! line is darker than expected so hopefully soon!!

FX

Omg all the best! Waiting to see your bfp :)

Current chart over laid with BFP chart. Looking very similar!! :happydance:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-07-14-08-44-39.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-07-14-08-44-39.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 1
Just stopped by to say hi!
I'm 13 or 14 DPO today. Af is on her wicked way. Bfn on frer again this morning. Actually was temping this cycle but the bbt I ordered 3 weeks ago on Amazon already broke! Going to order a new one for next cycle.
Should also have results from DH's SA today. Really nervous about that.

Second day of blaring positive opks. With Ds I felt o pains but so far nothing. I was kinds hoping to so I had a better idea.

I can't even go by tenderness because I slipped and fell hitting my hip and ribs really bad on my left on Sunday.

Oh well, it's a hurry up and wait game.

In other news, I noticed ff decided I skipped a cycle and had put my fertile period ending yesterday, but where I typically have a 12 day lp it would have pushed it until tomorrow. So maybe that's what's going on. When I failed to o in my body set to do it in July and skip a cycle. If that even made sense. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->