Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=883247&d=1437081783

:happydance: look i got a positive!

sometimes it's hard to tell semen from cm. and apparently if cm touches water it balls up and sinks to the bottom, where semen dissolves into water! It's so hard after dtd the night before to tell and so i looked it up!

You don't have to track CM in FF to get crosshairs. I wasn't tracking CM when I charted for DD. here is my BFP chart from DD (back in August 2012).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 3
i sometimes don't have much ewcm and i was thrilled to see it there !!!!

Great looking positive Mommyxofxone, go catch that eggy! :happydance:

Temp rose a little higher this morning even! I actually had not heard of the water trick but will definitely keep it in mind for future reference! I had just read that sperm doesn't stretch and that it also absorbs into toilet paper whereas ewcm does not?

Woo-hoo mommy!! Get on it! :)

Attachments

• 2015-07-17_13.41.40.jpg
    2015-07-17_13.41.40.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 1
Welcome back Keely! How are you feeling?

Yay for temp rise Miracles!! When do you think you'll test?

Welcome back Keely! How are you feeling?

Yay for temp rise Miracles!! When do you think you'll test?

Idk I might use an internet cheapie on the 26th, depending on how I'm feeling/whether af shows. I feel like I should just to know if I'm in the clear to have some adult punch for my dd's party, even though it's so early I don't expect anything. I'm just opposite all of you ladies and hate testing lol

I'm feeling pretty good, thanks Hal. It's been a busy last couple of days for me and I'm nervous about DS's surgery in September but aside from that I'm doing well and my tests are really dark now so I'm excited about that. I feel different this time than I did last time, but I could just be more laid back now since it's not my first rodeo. How are you feeling? Any symptoms? :D

That's great that your lines are progressing nicely! I hope everything is okay wih your DS!

I am only 6dpo - no real symptoms except for some fluttery type cramping yesterday and when I coughed I swear it felt like that shooting round ligament pain thag we all got to know and love during pregnancy #1! Hopefully this will end in a BFP!

My SIL gave birth to her second baby yesterday and seeing the pics of my niece and the new baby almost made me cry because I want my DD to have a baby brother/sister too!

Miracles, good for you for not having the urge to test early! I WISH I could say that about myself! I love peeing on things and squinting :)

Miracles, good for you for not having the urge to test early! I WISH I could say that about myself! I love peeing on things and squinting :)

I like looking for lines on all you ladies tests! I just don't know why but I don't like doing it for myself. I just don't like getting my hopes up I think. I have more cheapies but won't even use those up. I'm almost out of opks but can't decide if I even want to get more yet.

Can't wait to squint with you all though! :)

He's fine right now Hal, he just has Chordee (penis curvature) so if we don't get it fixed it could cause him problems down the road (like when he's potty training or when he's going through puberty). We're getting it corrected while he's still young and won't remember it, it's the most low risk surgery they perform and it has a fast recovery rate. It doesn't stop me from worrying though. Part of the reason that I'm hoping that this baby is a girl is so that I don't have to worry about this problem again with another boy. :wacko:

Yeah that was a lie, I totally just ordered more opks! :dohh:

Hope all goes well with surgery when the day arrives!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back