Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Ladies!!! Tested today at 10DPO and got my BFP! I wasn't even expecting anything since I had got a BFN yesterday and this was like my 3rd or 4th pee of the day... but I got a faint line on a cheapie and positive on a digital :happydance::cloud9::happydance:

Attachments

• 10DPO.jpg
    10DPO.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 10DPODIGI (2).jpg
    10DPODIGI (2).jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 8
Ladies!!! Tested today at 10DPO and got my BFP! I wasn't even expecting anything since I had got a BFN yesterday and this was like my 3rd or 4th pee of the day... but I got a faint line on a cheapie and positive on a digital :happydance::cloud9::happydance:

Whooo huge congratulations!

Apaki, congrats again! When is your EDD? March?? Come join us in the March babies groups!!! :yipee:

Apaki, congrats again! When is your EDD? March?? Come join us in the March babies groups!!! :yipee:

Thanks again :) yes March 26th according to LMP and 30th according to ovulation! I'll be right over.. didn't strike me that I can move over there now lol

Started hubs on Royal Jelly and Bee Pollen this cycle! I handed em to him last night and he looked at me like wtf is this lol

Congrats hun!!!!!

Yay Apaki, congrats and H&H 9 months! Your EDD is my sister's birthday. :D

Woke up an hour before temp time this morning, had to pee like crazy. Checked the clock, decided nope I'll suffer through it. Oh the struggles of TTC :haha:

Been SO tired, but it's way to early to be a sign of anything therefore it's just really frustrating.

How is everyone else feeling?

hanging in there. waiting for crosshairs. i THINK my cramps have finally stopped, been having them all day since the day of positive opk.

pimples breaking out all over. i don't know. just annoying. you know, we suffer enough with the af symptoms, why do some of us get the same symptoms for O too? it totally sucks.

hanging in there. waiting for crosshairs. i THINK my cramps have finally stopped, been having them all day since the day of positive opk.

pimples breaking out all over. i don't know. just annoying. you know, we suffer enough with the af symptoms, why do some of us get the same symptoms for O too? it totally sucks.

I know exactly what you mean. It seems like I have like one week a month where I'm totally symptom free and that's like the week following af. I also got acne before my big temp dip this time too. It looks like you will get crosshairs after tomorrow's temp though! :happydance: I still haven't gotten crosshairs :shrug: so I honestly have no idea when I actually O'd, if I did. Thinking I'm 3DPO today, not far ahead of you! When will you start testing??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->