Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

hanging in there. waiting for crosshairs. i THINK my cramps have finally stopped, been having them all day since the day of positive opk.

pimples breaking out all over. i don't know. just annoying. you know, we suffer enough with the af symptoms, why do some of us get the same symptoms for O too? it totally sucks.

I know exactly what you mean. It seems like I have like one week a month where I'm totally symptom free and that's like the week following af. I also got acne before my big temp dip this time too. It looks like you will get crosshairs after tomorrow's temp though! :happydance: I still haven't gotten crosshairs :shrug: so I honestly have no idea when I actually O'd, if I did. Thinking I'm 3DPO today, not far ahead of you! When will you start testing??

i'm not sure! waiting for ff to tell me i O'd so i can count out my lp. Should be either the last day of july or first day of august. not sure. i may not test early this month either i can't decide.
depends how crazy i get at the end.

and so glad its not just me because holy crap i get so tired of symptoms sometimes. I may be 3dpo, but won't know until i get my cross hairs. that's what it's looking like to me! when are you testing?

thanks for the link powell!

afm- i THINK i'm at 3dpo? today's temp is slightly whack because i went to turn off my alarm and instead knocked the phone to the ground where it continued to go off. ugh. then i had to get it before i could temp because dh was getting really mad at me (lol) and my temp said 97.5 when i got back in the bed. i then temped again at 8 and used the online adjuster which said it SHOULD have been 97.4 (it was 98.2 when i woke up at 8) so i did the 97.4 in my chart. Really hoping i didn't screw it up too bad. Sounds about right though.

i'm not sure! waiting for ff to tell me i O'd so i can count out my lp. Should be either the last day of july or first day of august. not sure. i may not test early this month either i can't decide.
depends how crazy i get at the end.

and so glad its not just me because holy crap i get so tired of symptoms sometimes. I may be 3dpo, but won't know until i get my cross hairs. that's what it's looking like to me! when are you testing?

thanks for the link powell!

afm- i THINK i'm at 3dpo? today's temp is slightly whack because i went to turn off my alarm and instead knocked the phone to the ground where it continued to go off. ugh. then i had to get it before i could temp because dh was getting really mad at me (lol) and my temp said 97.5 when i got back in the bed. i then temped again at 8 and used the online adjuster which said it SHOULD have been 97.4 (it was 98.2 when i woke up at 8) so i did the 97.4 in my chart. Really hoping i didn't screw it up too bad. Sounds about right though.

I've given up on the crosshairs. There are two possible times I might have O'd and both are covered by dtd so I'm not stressing anymore lol. I'm going to test on the 26th if af isn't here yet, due 26-27th. I never test and I expect nothing if I make it that long but I just want to double check before I possibly have something to drink at the birthday party. That stinks about the temp thing! I could have slept in this morning but set my alarm so I could take my temp and then couldn't fall back asleep. I already feel like i'm about to start my period today. Wtf? Ugh. This should not be happening already.

Miracles, how do u feel like you're about to start your period? Is it cramping? Because that could be a good sign!!! (That's how I felt 3 DPO!)

Miracles, how do u feel like you're about to start your period? Is it cramping? Because that could be a good sign!!! (That's how I felt 3 DPO!)

Yeah pretty much. It's kind of weird cramping. Sometimes it feels like it's near my ovaries and other times it is more like af cramping. We helped a friend move today and it was definitely worse after the heavy lifting and stuff, kind of died down now. I didn't think it could be a good sign this early on though lol

Oh I was so crampy at 4 dpo. Maybe that's a good sign for me. It was different from af. Not quite as intense and a bit lower.

I hope I am ok to join this group :) OH and I decided after lots of discussion that it is time to TTC our second child. It was brought on by a possible oops this month (I don't know when I ovulated but period should be here around tuesday). We have a son who will be 4 in August. He is disabled. We thought long and hard if We should do this again and yes, We will. For many reasons. We were too afraid to TTC before now.

Miracles & Krissie, for me it was like AF style cramping. I especially noticed it in the mornings, when u woke up & was still in bed. And I have a 16-17 day LP (very regular) so I knew the witch wouldn't be flying in anytime soon at 3 DPO! FX for you both!

I hope I am ok to join this group :) OH and I decided after lots of discussion that it is time to TTC our second child. It was brought on by a possible oops this month (I don't know when I ovulated but period should be here around tuesday). We have a son who will be 4 in August. He is disabled. We thought long and hard if We should do this again and yes, We will. For many reasons. We were too afraid to TTC before now.

I am so happy to see you over here. :hugs:

I am so happy to see you over here. :hugs:

Hello to you too :hugs: I am excited and terrified.

hello dear friend :)

Yeah pretty much. It's kind of weird cramping. Sometimes it feels like it's near my ovaries and other times it is more like af cramping. We helped a friend move today and it was definitely worse after the heavy lifting and stuff, kind of died down now. I didn't think it could be a good sign this early on though lol

I had that last cycle and was so excited. Not sure what it was about since it was a bfn cycle :shrug:

:( so disappointed for you, Powell! Really thought you were going to get a BFP last cycle. :hugs:

I'm pretty sure I've felt just like this before too without the result being a pregnancy powell so I'm definitely not getting my hopes up I just don't understand what's going on. I've had af like cramps and ovary pain all day today. I've also been so incredibly tired it's unreal. I pass out at night and dream all night long because I'm so tired. But I wouldn't have even implanted yet so I don't see how it could be symptoms of anything :shrug: it would totally be worth putting up with all of this for a bfp but since I have such strong doubts for now I'm just annoyed :haha:

hello dear friend :)

Ahhhhh it's you :hugs: :kiss:

I'm pretty sure I've felt just like this before too without the result being a pregnancy powell so I'm definitely not getting my hopes up I just don't understand what's going on. I've had af like cramps and ovary pain all day today. I've also been so incredibly tired it's unreal. I pass out at night and dream all night long because I'm so tired. But I wouldn't have even implanted yet so I don't see how it could be symptoms of anything :shrug: it would totally be worth putting up with all of this for a bfp but since I have such strong doubts for now I'm just annoyed :haha:

The progesterone that increases after O can mimic early pregnancy symptoms. It's cruel

The progesterone that increases after O can mimic early pregnancy symptoms. It's cruel

Good to know! :thumbup: my hormones have seemed to be extra strong and wacky ever since I got my cycles back after bfing so could be why the symptoms are so strong sometimes. Right now it's making me irritable and on the verge of killing my husband. Anyone else get like that? :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->