Anyone TTC #2 with a LO under 1yr?? Buddies?!

Ashley: today is Monday, excited to hear about your testing! Hope you get your bfp and then can be bump buddies!

I first tested around 11dpo but I don't know for sure, on 9 dpo I got a stark bfn on a frer, 10 dpo got a possible bfp but figured it could easily be an evap or indent and 11dpo AM got my faint but there bfp with a frer, PM got a great bfp on $store test.

I took another $store test yesterday and the line was almost the colour of the control! Will take another today and post the results. Hope this one is sticky!

I am not going to test yet....I am too nervous haha. Debating on if I should test tomorrow or wait. Eeek

How many dpo are you?

Took another test and got a good bfp, darker than yesterday but I'm so scared that this pregnancy will end in mc like my first one. I'm feeling so anxious, I can't stop worrying about it. I would be so devastated after trying for so long. Keep scrutinizing all my symptoms, worrying that my bbs aren't sore enough or that I'm not sick enough. I still feel like I'm going to get af and since my cycles are irregular I'm used to af being late so it's not like I will feel better once it doesn't show. MC ruins everything, once you have one you can never excited for pregnancy again. Keep thinking "IF this baby sticks, IF we end with a baby in march". Wish I could just be excited.

Here's my test from today

Attachments

• 20150629_150036.jpg
    20150629_150036.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 2
Aw Victoria try not to stress about it. I know it's alot easier said then done but worrying won't change anything! Your test looks so amazing girly <3 I'm sure you will be fine!

As for me, I am about 6 or 7 DPO...I totally caved and test though :blush:

I see something but I can't tell what it is lol! Idk if it's an indent or what :shrug:

Attachments

• 6dpo1.jpg
    6dpo1.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 6dpo2.jpg
    6dpo2.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 6dpo3.jpg
    6dpo3.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 4
Your progression is looking really good Victoria :thumbup: First tri is such a worrying time isn't it, every week is like a mini goal! With both my girls I went to the 12 week scans convinced something would be wrong. I had early scans with them but won't be this time so i'll be even more nervous I bet :wacko:
Excited for you to test Ashley :happydance:

Buttercup: thanks for the reassurance! It is so hard. I miscarried my first on Christmas eve and my first early scan with ds was on valentine's day, I was so convinced that I would see no hb and ruin another holiday. My first goal this time around is July 5th as it is my birthday and it will be such a sucky one if I mc on or just before that date. How far along are you right now?

Ashley: I swear I see something but I don't know what indents/evaps look like on those tests. Not just saying what you want to hear lol! It does seem really early though... I have heard of women getting their bfps at 7dpo before so you could have a super early implanter! I'm really excited to see your next few tests. Do the lines look pink IRL?

It looks like there is a shadow of a pink line. But its so light so it's hard to tell!

Any new tests today ashley?

Here is my test from this morning, I'm pretty happy with the progress. Last night I slept for 12 hours (with the exception of two quick wake up for ds) yet I'm still exhausted! Forgot how tiring this pregnancy thing is.

Attachments

• 20150630_094802.jpg
    20150630_094802.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 0
Nothing today! I am going to try and wait until tomorrow to test :blush:

Your tests looks so good!!

Victoria, I'm 4+5 going by when I think I ovulated. I haven't even contacted the midwife yet as i'm waiting until I get to 6 weeks (I figure that's out of the chemical pregnancy 'zone') I'm totally with you on the tiredness aswell! We're having a bit of a heatwave over here at the moment (30 celcius which is very unusual for the UK) and I feel like I could sleep for a week! :sleep:
Ashley, I swear I see the start of a line! Looking forward to seeing the progression :thumbup:

Thanks girly. I am hoping that it is the start of something and not just a bad indent :/

Buttercup: this is such a tough stage of pregnancy (from finding out until 6 weeks or so). I feel like I still don't know if it is real or not even though I have like 6 clearly positive hpts. It's like it could all vanish any second and no one but you and dh would know the difference. I did have to book my first mw appointment already, not until late Aug, because we have a serious mw shortage in my area and if you don't call ASAP you don't get midwife care at all. You are basically kicked into the OB pool and you just see whoever is available at the time for your care and birth. Not good! Luckily I did get a mw though.

Ashley: I find the best way to decide if it's an indent or bfp is to take another test a day or two later and if you still squinting over a line that looks the same it's probably an indent. Didn't keep me from still looking and thinking that maybe, just maybe it was more noticeable this time lol.

LOL well we will see tomorrow! I'm so nervous :(

Nothing :(

Attachments

• test 1.jpg
    test 1.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 3
Aww, sorry! Don't get too down you are still super early. Are you 9pdo? I tested bfn with frer at 9dpo and had a barely there bfp 10dpo. Keep testing!

:hugs: Ashley, that was a nasty indent on the Wondfo I could have sworn it looked like a light line. You're still in though, it's early days :thumbup:
Victoria, have you told anyone yet? Only me and OH know. I'm not due back in work after maternity leave with my 9 month old til 22nd so i'm pretty sure they're not going to be happy that i'm going off again in like 7 months time :blush: We'll probably announce after the 12 week scan. I totally see why you would want to get your midwife sorted out now. It's pretty much a standard thing here in the UK to see a midwife throughout pregnancy unless you're high risk for whatever reason.

Thanks ladies. I think I am around 9DPO. Not sure though.

I took another Wondfo just because and in person there is a shadow of a line. If I tilt it the right way :rofl: I inverted it but idk if anyone will be able to see it or not. I am going to test again tomorrow anyways.

Attachments

• imageedit_6_7225786022.jpg
    imageedit_6_7225786022.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 3
Hello! Sorry to cut into the convo but I'm going to try to conceive my second in October this year! My DD is only 3 months now, so if i conceive in October, the two will only be 16 months apart!! So nice to see other mommies out there who want their kids close too. I'm REALLY hoping for a baby boy... SO BAD! lol -twin boys is my total dream haha not getting my hopes up too much for that one ;)

Anyways, I've already started preparing with vitamins and supplements and prenatals as well as tracking ovulation for the first time in my life - we didn't track O with our first, we just stopped using contraceptives! so stressful but so fun! :) Good luck to all of you! and if you happen to have any advice on ttc a boy or twins let me know :p

Hey guys, I'm really freaked out, just had some brown spotting when I wiped :cry: I'm so scared as I have been terrified of mc since I got my bfp. Had nightmares every night since of miscarrying and now I feel like they are for real! I had the same spotting with ds right around the time af was due but my mc also started as brown spotting. I want to cry.

There is nothing I can do right now other than wait and see. If I am going to mc it will turn red and crampy like last time. I woke up such strong symptoms this morning too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->