Anyone TTC #2 with a LO under 1yr?? Buddies?!

I wanted to update here yesterday but totally forgot. Still no AF and yesterday I took a test and I think I was around 14dpo.

I am nervous that its an evap or false positive. I woke up this morning and really thought that AF was here because I was cramping and it felt like it normally does when she arrives. But still nothing. I am still getting some light cramps off and on so we'll see.

But my symptoms for the last few days have been backache, headaches, and exhaustion. Yesterday I was feeling really dizzy and damp down there. I checked my CM and it was stringy and creamy. So form what everyone has told me thats supposed to be a good thing but it really feels like AF is coming so I am not really holding out much hope.

Anyways your test looks so nice!!

Attachments

• p1.jpg
    p1.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 1
  • p2.jpg
    p2.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 1
  • edit.jpg
    edit.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 1
I'm glad to hear that af is late, that's great news! You're not out until she shows!

In terms of your tests I definitely see something faint but I'm always a bit cautious with those blue dye tests. I know that a lot of women have been dissapointed by their notorious evaps. Test again with a pink dye and I'd say if the line looks the same on one of those it is looking very good for you!

Oh no! I'm sorry :hugs:
Are you for sure unable to try this cycle? The upside is you will probably have a lovely spring baby!

You could also consider trying the soy next time, it worked for me first cycle. Hope you aren't feeling to disappointed, keep me updated though. I want to see you get that bfp!

Well, DH is leaving for a week this month during the time that I will probably be ovulating. He will be gone from July 18-26 and I think my apps say that I will be in my fertile window anywhere from the 16th on.

So we will probably try to dtd the three days before he leaves (So on the 15, 16, and 17 and MAYBE the 18 depending on the time he has to leave) . I doubt that it will end up with a positive test but no harm in trying.

If we dont get pregnant this cycle, the next time we will "actively TTC" would be in August!

I have DH on Fertileaid for men an dI am on FertileCM, Prenatals, and Folic Acid. And using Preseed during bd. I am trying to drink more water and see if that helps. I dont have ANY CM (at least that I've noticed) So idk if thats one of the reasons why it's been difficult to get pregnant or what. But I thought I would give these things a try.

Hi ashley, sorry I've been away we've had family from out of town and just generally been really busy. How are you doing? I really hope that you manage to catch a bit your fertile week! You never know, it only takes once and sperm can live for up to 5 days. Maybe thinking that it isn't your month will relax enough that you will make happen this time and have a little easter baby!

Afm, happy to say I'm still pg and made it past the point that I mc before (6+0). That is a bit a milestone for me, and I got a 3+ yesterday on a clearblue, yay!

Sorry I haven't been on as much! DH just left for his deployment so I have been busy with my daughter! We did DTD today before he left but I don't think anything is going to happen this month. It just doesn't seem possible...I haven't even O'd yet lol. But it would be nice to have a little easter baby!

Glad to hear your pregnancy is going well! Keep me updated!!

How is it going? Where are you in your cycle right now and did you get to DTD at the right time at all this month? Any chance you can sneak onto the base for some "urgent business"? Lol!

Afm: I'm still feeling pretty good surprisingly, pretty tired and I little nausea but nothing crazy. I haven't thrown up at all yet. I have my first appointment with my nurse practitioner on Wednesday and I will be 7 weeks, I can't believe how fast it is going this time! I will hopefully get an early scan too. Then I have my first midwife appointment on the 12th at 10 weeks.

Just curious have you stated planning LOs 1st birthday party yet? My family and I already throwing ideas around and it makes me kind of sad. I don't know where the time went. I'm going to cry when he turns 1.

How is it going? Where are you in your cycle right now and did you get to DTD at the right time at all this month? Any chance you can sneak onto the base for some "urgent business"? Lol!

Afm: I'm still feeling pretty good surprisingly, pretty tired and I little nausea but nothing crazy. I haven't thrown up at all yet. I have my first appointment with my nurse practitioner on Wednesday and I will be 7 weeks, I can't believe how fast it is going this time! I will hopefully get an early scan too. Then I have my first midwife appointment on the 12th at 10 weeks.

Just curious have you stated planning LOs 1st birthday party yet? My family and I already throwing ideas around and it makes me kind of sad. I don't know where the time went. I'm going to cry when he turns 1.

Hey girl!! Sorry I have been MIA the last week but I've been so busy with my daughter and when nighttime rolls around, I have a glass of wine and go to sleep lol!

Anways, DH came home yesterday <3 and we definately made up for the time he was gone ;) I took OPKs when I could remember during the week and saw that I was ovulating on the 23 and the 24th! He came home on the 24th so we dtd for fun yesterday and this morning too :haha: because I missed him so much. So yeah...idk if anything will happen but I am officially 1 DPO today so onto the TWW! I don't think I will waste any tests this month because I don't think we caught anything...but I might test a few days before AF is due just to be sure.

ANNNNND tomorrow is my birthday! So I am going to get a tatoo shoulder piece done in memory of my mom. I am really excited! Afterwards we are going out to dinner wherever I want ;) So this weekend has been pretty amazing so far!

Hopefully you don't get bad morning sickness! I'm glad you're still feeling pretty good!

And yeah! I have already bought a lot of her decorations and stuff. We are doing a pink and gold glitter "theme" haha. I have her smash cake/1yr photo session booked for August 9th. I'm so excited for it lol!

Anyways, sorry I haven't been on as much! Just been so busy with everything. I will try to check in when I can <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->