Anyone TTC #2 with a LO under 1yr?? Buddies?!

I just realised that I should reply to the other posts lol.

Ashley: I can't really tell with the inverted pic but I have always had a hard time when tests are tweaked. Maybe post the original?

Nann: Welcome! We actually started ntnp #2 from the time ds was born and actively trying when he was 4 months! If this current pg sticks they will be 17 months apart. I would have been happy with a closer age gap but it took a lot longer than we thought it would. As for selecting gender or multiples I have no advice. Since I am spotting after actively ttc for 5 months and have suffered previous mc I would be beyond thrilled for ANY baby that I got to take home regardless of gender. I'm sorry if I come off as snarky, i'm just pretty scared we will never get another THB again right now. :flower:

Hello! Sorry to cut into the convo but I'm going to try to conceive my second in October this year! My DD is only 3 months now, so if i conceive in October, the two will only be 16 months apart!! So nice to see other mommies out there who want their kids close too. I'm REALLY hoping for a baby boy... SO BAD! lol -twin boys is my total dream haha not getting my hopes up too much for that one ;)

Anyways, I've already started preparing with vitamins and supplements and prenatals as well as tracking ovulation for the first time in my life - we didn't track O with our first, we just stopped using contraceptives! so stressful but so fun! :) Good luck to all of you! and if you happen to have any advice on ttc a boy or twins let me know :p

Welcome! You're so brave to start ttc this early!

I have no advice on TTC twins but I know there is a method to sway boy!
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/intercourse_timing_calculator.php

If you go there and enter your info I believe it will give you the times to dtd if you want to have a boy :)

Hey guys, I'm really freaked out, just had some brown spotting when I wiped :cry: I'm so scared as I have been terrified of mc since I got my bfp. Had nightmares every night since of miscarrying and now I feel like they are for real! I had the same spotting with ds right around the time af was due but my mc also started as brown spotting. I want to cry.

There is nothing I can do right now other than wait and see. If I am going to mc it will turn red and crampy like last time. I woke up such strong symptoms this morning too!

Oh victoria I'm sorry you're going through that! I hope it's nothing. Maybe it's just old left over blood from IB? since it's brown that could be it, but try not to worry or stress out about it. I know it's so hard to do but worrying wont change it! I am here if you need me :hugs:

Okay so I took a Wondfo tis morning and got this. I definately think I see a line trying to start. I will try to test this afternoon if I can remember to. Hopefully the line will be a tiny bit darker.

Attachments

• m1.jpg
    m1.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 4
  • m2.jpg
    m2.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 1
I just realised that I should reply to the other posts lol.

Ashley: I can't really tell with the inverted pic but I have always had a hard time when tests are tweaked. Maybe post the original?

Nann: Welcome! We actually started ntnp #2 from the time ds was born and actively trying when he was 4 months! If this current pg sticks they will be 17 months apart. I would have been happy with a closer age gap but it took a lot longer than we thought it would. As for selecting gender or multiples I have no advice. Since I am spotting after actively ttc for 5 months and have suffered previous mc I would be beyond thrilled for ANY baby that I got to take home regardless of gender. I'm sorry if I come off as snarky, i'm just pretty scared we will never get another THB again right now. :flower:

I hope I did not come across as inconsiderate! :( Praying for you! I'm sure everything will be great :) I know it could've come across as inconsiderate being picky like that so i do apologize!! :/ I'm just so excited to try to have more babies. Just have this picture in my mind of what i when i should just be thankful for whatever God blesses me with.

Hi guys, good news (hopefully) that one bit of spotting was it so far. I am being cautiously optimistic that this is it and was just the LO getting snuggled down for a long 9 months. Really hoping that doesn't come back and it is just like when I had my son.

Nann: I'm sorry if I came off as harsh, I'm not normally like that at all and was just feeling very upset at the time that I read your post. I hope I didn't make you feel unwelcome and I really hope you stick around!

Ashley: I think I see something but the pic is a little blurry. You must be around 10 or 11dpo right? Exciting time! Got my bfp 11dpo so I'm really excited to see your next test! Definitely update soon!

Okay so I am going to make multiple posts for these pictures lol.

These wondfos were all taken yesterday. Different times of the day and different pee. I took a FRER this morning and got a negative. I was 9dpo yesterday.

Attachments

• omg1.jpg
    omg1.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 1
  • omg2.jpg
    omg2.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 1
  • omg.jpg
    omg.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 1
This is this afternoons Wondfo. Still shows a definate positive pink line. Took a FRER also and got this. I can't tell if something is trying to start or what? I am 10 dpo today.

Attachments

• PicMonkey Collage.jpg
    PicMonkey Collage.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 5
  • imageedit_7_7892225820.jpg
    imageedit_7_7892225820.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 2
No worries at all:) I'm just excited for you all! I can't wait to get pregnant again.. So wish you all the best of luck and keep me posted with your pregnancies! I enjoy other peoples' stories more than my own! Learning a lot along the way as well:)

This is this afternoons Wondfo. Still shows a definate positive pink line. Took a FRER also and got this. I can't tell if something is trying to start or what? I am 10 dpo today.

I'm using the same little LH strips! I got my first positive last month. They are hard to read at times.. But prior to my LH surge they were so faint almost non existent. But each day closer and closer to my surge it became a teenie bit more visible.. But as you can see, the moment the surge hit, the chemical line became undoubtably dark. You can't miss it. I also uses the more expensive smiley one just to confirm! Hope this helps!! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 2
Thank you! But I'm in the TWW and testing for a positive pregnancy test!

Oh silly me I should have read this whole conversation more I depth than just skimming! :)

Ashley: today should be a good day for you, I'm sure that I saw something on those last tests. I took a test 10dpo and wasn't sure whether the line was there or not or if it was just evap but then I got my real bfp the next day. Excited to see your tests today!

Oh silly me I should have read this whole conversation more I depth than just skimming! :)

I am getting my new order of Wondfos in today. So I'll use those and then decide on a FRER. Still feel like I'm out though

Aww, why are you feeling like you are out? I thought those last pics looked really promising!

Haven't heard from you in a few days, any updates?? Can't wait to see your newest tests! How many dpo now?

Sorry girly I've just been feeling so down about my tests going from a nice bfp to nothing. I am pretty sure it was a chemical because all of my tests should have darkened up by now, not lightened. I am going to keep testing until AF but pretty sure she is going to come anytime now. Here is the FRER I took this morning...not sure if anything is there but thought I'd test anyways.

If I don't get a BFP this cycle, I won't be able to TTC in July because my husband will be gone the week I'll probably be O'ing so I'm going to take a break and come back in August possibly.

Anyways, here is my test from today

Attachments

• invert2.jpg
    invert2.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 3
  • invert1.jpg
    invert1.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 3
Aww, I'm sorry that you are feeling down. Maybe it would help to think that the lines you had earlier were evaps rather than a cp since you weren't sure? That really sucks about not being able to try in July! Really it isn't over until af shows, some women don't get their bfp until after af is due. You aren't out yet!

It does suck when you expect to get pg easily and then it doesn't happen as quickly as you would like. I totally get that, I expected to conceive immediately and it took 5 months of disappointment so I am very sympathetic. I would like to keep up with you through this thread if that's ok though? I could still very well end up back here in a few weeks if this pg does not stick, and I will stick with you until you get your bfp!

Aww, I'm sorry that you are feeling down. Maybe it would help to think that the lines you had earlier were evaps rather than a cp since you weren't sure? That really sucks about not being able to try in July! Really it isn't over until af shows, some women don't get their bfp until after af is due. You aren't out yet!

It does suck when you expect to get pg easily and then it doesn't happen as quickly as you would like. I totally get that, I expected to conceive immediately and it took 5 months of disappointment so I am very sympathetic. I would like to keep up with you through this thread if that's ok though? I could still very well end up back here in a few weeks if this pg does not stick, and I will stick with you until you get your bfp!

Aw thank you! I'd like that :) I wish we had each other's cell #s in case I'm not on here that often!

It has been really confusing for me. Like you said, you expect for it to happen easily because it did the first time and when it doesn't it's such a huge disappointment. It makes me wonder if something is wrong. I ordered some herbal supplements for DH and for me to take so at least when we TTC in August It'll be almost a month and a half of the supplements to hopefully kick in.

I know I'm not out until AF but I feel like I should have gotten a positive by now. I have no symptoms of my period or pregnancy so I'm just kind of waiting around.

Hi ashley, sorry I haven't been around in a few days things have been really busy for us. How are you doing? I'm guessing that you have either gotten your bfp or af by now, so curious!

I'm glad that you don't mind me sticking around until you get your bfp, I feel like we have been chatting for a while and want to see you get your bfp!

Afm I'm 5+1 today and just waiting and waiting for my first midwife appointment on 21 august and hoping that I don't lose this baby. Im still taking tests for reassurance, here is my test from yesterday!

Hope you update soon and let me know if you got bfp!

Attachments

• 20150707_135908.jpg
    20150707_135908.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly