Anyone TTC #3 or more?

Aww sanchez sweetie I'm sorry!!((( HUGS))) Hopefully the next one will be clear!! I have a smear test every year ( cervical an uterine cancer in the family)and have to be retested everytime because they find something and then the new sample was clear so it does happen!!
Really hope that you have nothing to worry about an you can get baby making ASAP!!
Good luck xxxx

Just got back from docs. Bloods were fine but he only checked for thyroid and something else i cant remember. Saw another Dr, he is sending me for more bloods. Checking estrogen,prolactin and bunch of other stuff. In a few wks im also going for a pelvic ultra sound to check for cysts and follicles. So now even more waiting! Arghhh

Urgh!! Waiting is poo!!!! That's all we seem to do! :0(

Af due Monday!! No symptoms as yet of the :witch: or a :bfp: so we'll see!!

How is everyone?
Xxx

well bk to normal name again so im cd1 so back to temping , testing , B,DING gosh times are hard good luck xxfatmammaxx hope this is your "6 im hoping this month is our "6 baby dust to all

Welcome to Isummer!!

There is definately ALOT of waiting when TTC!

Anyone testing soon?? I want to see some BFPs!! Get bonking ladies lol

Well just checked cp/cm before I tested and it looks like :witch: is on her way!!
So no :bfp: this month for me :0(! At least I didn't waste a test haha!
Onwards and upwards!!

Hey babyO glad you've got it sorted!! And seems we're starting on a similar cycle !!
Xxxxx

I am with TTC#1 and worry all the time the what is happening with me all the time. I feel sickness and worry about pregnancy journey. :shrug:

Didn't test as there's more AF today but still not full force!!
How are you sweetie? Xxx

Hi everyone, my names Alisa, I am ttc#3. I miscarried in May 2011 so am really ttc#4 I suppose :(
I have 2 boys aged 8 and 6.
I have found it hard with ttc this baby because people will tell me all the time, 'oh but you have 2 beautiful boys already' but in my heart, and my Mum and a good friend are the only ones who understand the void that is there from the baby we lost.
Does anyone else find this, get told this and feel down?

Yup all the time!! Just ignore them! Frankly it has "f" all to do with them and we're the ones who care for our children so who are they to tell us how many we"should" have!!
So sorry about your loss sweetie!! And I totally understand about the void!! It feels like someone is missing!!
Xxxxx

Welcome jacobnmatty! I know that if certain members of hubbys family knew we were TTC #3 they wouldnt be very supportive. Having a boy and girl already, people do comment that we have the 'pidgeon pair' so now our family is complete. ALOT of our family will be quite shocked when we do finally get our BFP.

I just went to get more blood taken this morning, get the results on friday which is AF due date. I dont have any feeling towards being pregnant or not. We didnt get to DTD much this month as DH has been doong alot of hours at work.

I know for a fact all my family will not be supportive my mum will more than likely hit the roof as she has done with last 4 pregnancies (2 i lost) which really puts a damper on ttc etc as i wory about what she will say (stupid that im 42 and still worry what my parents will say)i didnt tell my mum till i was 20 weeks last time,this time think i'll just leave country pmsl

I was due af sat/sun but no sure and neg this morning and temp gone up a little bit,checked cervix and no sign just creamy cm

I am ttc #3 but with a different partner so i guess its classed as trying for #1 i'm not really sure!!
I am on day 22 today so 8 days to go i am really trying not to test until im overdue as it wold cost me a fortune!! but i dont usually get to test as AF comes......
We have been trying for about 8 months but this cycle tried the SPEM and got married so really really hoping we have made a honeymoon baby!!!!
Had to go to the doctors as had pain in my left side and it turns out they found some cysts on my left ovary, i had a blood and urine test both turned out negative but i was only day 18 so it was far too early wasn't it????? i have super sore tender boobs, feel nauseous and exhausted!! really trying to think positive but do feel a little deflated after doc appointment today. Anyone else had a negative blood test result????
xoxo

i had a negative blood test result with my 2nd pregnancy and didn't get a positive till 3 weeks late

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->