Anyone TTC #3 or more?

So had quite dark opks tuesday pm and wednesday mid morning, then wednesday pm getting lighter, this am quite light, then pm getting darker again. Another temp dip, gone 36.41, 36.40, 36.34, 36.29! I really hope that I get that +opk tomorrow then see my temp rise. Feel like I am banging my head up the wall right now

hi better late than never im theresa, me and oh are 25. we have 2 girls 6and 4 and 1 son 1yrs and 1 angel baby (2004) were trying for no.4 only had my implanon out last monday 21st my sons due date (b-day 22nd) wich we dtd. lol ive no periods yet i had ov pain on the 22nd before implant my periods were always around the 9-20th of each month so ill go by those dates unless af arrives!
dd1 took a year and half to concieve, dd2 3 days after implant i concieved no afs, ds 1yr to concieve so not hoping to fall straight away
good ladies be nice to get to know you all
xx

Hello!! GL BDing!!

Hows everyone going? Any exciting news??

My AF is gone! Woot. We've reverted back to our before TTC lifestyle, no OV checking, no specific BD, no vitamins, back to my 3 coffees per week, chocolate and occasional drink. If i wasnt so addicted id quit forums too, but thats not going to happen lol.

Good luck everyone!!

Wanting2more you are brave girl w2g!Im even addicted to ttcing.its all i can think about.im not going to know what to do if i ever get my :bfp: haha tho i havent been temping this cycle so thats a small start i suppose.GD ladies and lots of :dust:

I think we put pressure on ourselves without realising. We didnt take any special measures when we decided to have our first two,we just stopped using protection and they both happened so quickly. Plus i just want to have sex just because we want to!lol

My AF is gone! Woot. We've reverted back to our before TTC lifestyle, no OV checking, no specific BD, no vitamins, back to my 3 coffees per week, chocolate and occasional drink. If i wasnt so addicted id quit forums too, but thats not going to happen lol.

Good luck everyone!!

Sounds like a good plan!:thumbup: The relaxed approach is much more fun.

I ended up with a bd plan of every other day. We got cd 11, 13, 15, and 17. So, I definately didn't miss ov. :haha:

I have quit forums in the past. I always come back though. :blush::haha:

Had a positive opk yesterday, then neg today. Temp rose twice then dipped today but that might be because again I had to get up to get my thermometer, but ts quite a big dip so unlikely. Anyway I get so obsessive, and I looked at charts on fertility friend and found one that matched mine, steady drop in temp, 2 rises, then a dip the day of O (which I expect is today after yesterday +opk and lots of cramps and ewcm) then rising back up which I hope to see tomorrow.
I have discovered though that prolactin (breastfeeding hormone) can cause low progesterone that can then cause a short LP so I'm going to start 50mg of vitamin B6 which is supposed to lengthen the LP. Might explain why I've not had any luck all this time, 6 day LP.

I have discovered though that prolactin (breastfeeding hormone) can cause low progesterone that can then cause a short LP so I'm going to start 50mg of vitamin B6 which is supposed to lengthen the LP. Might explain why I've not had any luck all this time, 6 day LP.

Oh, yeah, 6 day lp is really short. Are you positive it's that short? I know you just said you started charting.

Last months is the only one I can be sure of so theres a chance I'm wrong. I had the ewcm and the cramps etc and my cervix was SHOW then the day after that it dropped down, closed up and was firm, and my pains went and cm started drying up. in previous months I'd not done cp or paid much attention to cm. I dont know for sure but should know in the next week.

Hi ladies again im 23 and i have two girls 5 year old and 23 month old ... today makes me 14 days late i have tooken 6 test and i checked one test and it was postive and i took another it was negative so im confused . me and my hubby have been trying for this month will make 3 months but were trying the old fashion way just to enjoy sex and stress free hopfully it will happen soon. i wish yall the best :)

Good luck cherrylee

Sanchez, i hope you get a better positive! Maybe get a blood test?

Motherofboys i know its easier said than done but you have to try relax. If you have been DTD frequently then try not worry so much about those OPKs.

FC for everyone!

I just really want to be 100% sure of O day this month, so I can see if last month was a one off or not on the short LP. Once I know I can relax a bit more

So DH and i had a very awkward intimate encounter last night for the first time ever(nearly 8yrs together) so i thought enough was enough so ive got myself an appointment with a GP. Not only are we onto #8 TTC but when my son was 5months i thought something was up with my lady bits. Turns out i had a semi-prolapsed uterus,doc told me it would be fine and would not effect me conceiving or carrying again and that it shouldnt get any worse with exercises. Lately (last 2 months) ive noticed my cervix has dropped quite a bit so its a little worrying(i havent really checked before that though). So im headed in on friday, im a bit nervous to be honest. FC theres nothing to be worried about.

Good luck this month!!!

Awww hunni!! I have that, but was told nothing!! Sorry If tmi but when I need to go number 2 the bottom wall of my v lifts up into it and the same with My bladder ( like my walls are caving in haha!) and sometimes you can see my cervix from just peeking at it ( obviously not me but my oh!)
Hopefully you'll get some answers, I know they do surgery here for it but don't really fancy being poked, prodded and stabbed more than I need to!!
Good luck sweetie
Xxxx

I just spotted this and thought I'd say hello, I have 3 boys (my eldest is 13 and from my 1st marriage and then we have a 2 year old and a 1 year old). We are trying for baby number 4.

Welcome scuffer! Good luck with #4!!!

Thank you, I just spotted what you said about going to see doctor, I hope everything is OK. I confess I worry since having my last baby, everything feels 'different' and I had some infection issues after his birth.

I recently noticed some changes too an am convinced I have a mild prolapse. I have not been to the docs though and hubby says he hasnt noticed any difference. I don't know for sure, because I had only started feeling my cervix so it had just been about 3 times feeling it then a sudden change. does feel like the walls are falling in so to speak.

Ok! I went to the GP today, im going for blood tests next friday which include checking my thyroid. Also he has referred me to the visiting gyno (im in a small country town). This gyno specializes in fertility! Appt isnt until 3wks, thats when the gyno gets back. On my referral form i read that the GPs reason for referral was 'secondary infertilty'. He didnt actually mention that to me though.

But Woot!! I should hopefully have some answers in 3wks!

:flower: well hi ladies just need some advice bout my testing as this morniong at 6,30[uk time] i got low:shrug: on my cbfm but i just took opk and the result line is darker than the the test line [+opk]:happydance: but why would this be as:shrug: my opk have been getting darker over the past coulple of days but monitor has remaind on low what do y ladies think :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->