Anyone TTC #3 or more?

Noshowjo, its so cute when your children are so homely. My DD loves babies but my son is obsessed!lol. So lovely watching them.

How is everyone going?

My eldest loves babies, he gets so sad that his brother is not a baby any more and tells me he was 2 sisters and another brother (the numbers always change) He also asks when he can have another brother or a sister and says he wont cry if its wrong and not a sister next LOL (He was most disappointed that he didnt get a sister last time)

I hear ya, when we talk to DD we ask her if she wants another brother or sister. Her answer is always 'another brother', when asked why? She says ' coz hes a good one!' lol. Love them

Aww that's lovely!! Bless em! My youngest dd desperately wants a baby sister! She's the youngest of the 3 girls but has 2 younger brothers!! Bless her!! Xxx

xxfatmammaxx hows ya there babes how is this months cycle how do you think you,ve done hgope you got it had yet another strange cycle having pos opk for the last 5 days but my cbfm remains on low i ahve rang cb but like the opk my goodness the result line is totally darker than the control line but have bd 1 bdayb4 the line got that dark so hope im in with a chance G,L let me know how you get on xxx:hugs:

xxfatmammaxx hows ya there babes how is this months cycle how do you think you,ve done hgope you got it had yet another strange cycle having pos opk for the last 5 days but my cbfm remains on low i ahve rang cb but like the opk my goodness the result line is totally darker than the control line but have bd 1 bdayb4 the line got that dark so hope im in with a chance G,L let me know how you get on xxx:hugs:

Hiya sweetie! My ticker is running a day fast coz I was a day late with AF! (typical eh?) so today should be o day!! Had EWCM for 2 days and cramping last night and this am! Bd'd, ass in the air and managed( dunno how) to keep them all in!!!! No great escape theme tune needed!! Haha! Had busy couple days, passed my driving theory test yey! And won 2 tickets to see rock of ages at cinema per release screening, and it's really good!! Tom cruise with long hair is amazingly a massive turn on!! ;0) think thats ovulation talking tho!! Saw snow white and the huntsman on weds an that was really good!! The huntsman( bloke who plays Thor) soooo woulda got it today!! Phwoar!! Heehee!!

Anyway back to TTC!! Whatever is going on with your cbfm?? Does it need new batteries maybe? Something's definitely amiss!! What did cb say on the phone? Usual user fault story? I hope it's not a false low, just double bd just in case haha!
Hopefully you caught the elusive little bugger of an egg!!
Lotsa love hunni

Xxx:hug: and baby:dust:xxX

Hey! I'm TTC #6 (dd10, dd9, dd5, ds3, ds2) and 6dpo cycle 22!!! It's just not happening and I don't know why?!!!
Think I may have gotten broken hahaha!!
:hug: and baby:dust:
XxxxxxX

Hi there fatmumma I am envious.I also have 5 little ones. (DS 11,DD 8,DD 7,DD 3 and ds 4 months) I would love to start trying to concieve baby no 6 but hubby says no! Good luck to you and :dust: to everyone. xxx

Hiya sweetie! My ticker is running a day fast coz I was a day late with AF! (typical eh?) so today should be o day!! Had EWCM for 2 days and cramping last night and this am! Bd'd, ass in the air and managed( dunno how) to keep them all in!!!! No great escape theme tune needed!! Haha! Had busy couple days, passed my driving theory test yey! And won 2 tickets to see rock of ages at cinema per release screening, and it's really good!! Tom cruise with long hair is amazingly a massive turn on!! ;0) think thats ovulation talking tho!! Saw snow white and the huntsman on weds an that was really good!! The huntsman( bloke who plays Thor) soooo woulda got it today!! Phwoar!! Heehee!!

Anyway back to TTC!! Whatever is going on with your cbfm?? Does it need new batteries maybe? Something's definitely amiss!! What did cb say on the phone? Usual user fault story? I hope it's not a false low, just double bd just in case haha!
Hopefully you caught the elusive little bugger of an egg!!
Lotsa love hunni

Xxx:hug: and baby:dust:xxX

:hugs:hey huni i want to see that snow white as eledset also does yup love tom cruise went to watch that mission imposs protocol was well good so cd13 today monitor still says low cannot:nope: be monitor as this 1 was sent from cb[brand new] as my first 1 broke dwn on cd10. so she says use up the 10 in this cycle which will be last 1 tomorrw an if it still low then will have 2 send it bk but she also says that there is not a sensitivty level on cbfm sticks:shrug: and that my opk has oboulsy caught the surge:happydance:thank god with the wiv the dip sticks[opk] well just took last1 of opk and guess what stll a massive:happydance: pos and again the result is darker than control line and has been for 6 days today and they are like wow that is positive :shrug: what a waste of sticks and my money but she said if they do find something wrong then they will also put 20 new sticks in with it but not the point:growlmad: its just lucky that i bought these opk 2 weeks ago otherwise id still be waiting an bd so have bd everyday frm cd7 just upset with the whole process :cry:

Updates ladies??

Im supposed to be ovulating any time since yesterday. Bit down because DH is back to very long hours at work so that doesnt leave much time for DTD. Im going for my bloods today and to find out when my appointment with the gyno is. Should be in around 2 weeks which will be interesting since AF is due around the same time!

So i go back in a week for my blood results. I was also informed that the dr who referred me to the gyno got the appt waiting list time wrong. I have to wait around 2 months before i can see the gyno. Frustrating to get the wrong information!

Oh wow 2 months! I can imagine how frustrating it is having to wait.

hey ladies , so i got that mirena out a week ago , but didnt get any bleeding the day it came out or all week !!
but today im bledding so do you think this is a period then ??
really hope so ,
iv heard people get pregnant really quick after removal of mirena .

I don't know anything about the mirena but I would assume this was your period. Good Luck

hello ladies, i am on first month ttc number 3. sometimes thinking i am a bit mad lol glad im not the only one. currently in the tww :)

Hey nosh- that should be your AF hun!! Good luck xx

Nearly- I'm in the TWW too hopefully this is everyone's month xxx

Welcome nearlythere!

Motherofboys, i wouldnt be so annoyed at waiting if the doc had of told me that in the first place. Got my hopes up that i might find answers soon rather than later.

I think i am in my TWW too, not hopeful as we didnt BD very much. Oh well next month i suppose.

FC we start seeing a bunch of BFPs!!

Hi ladies it been long time since i logged on .. im been really sick since 2 weeks . well today makes me 28 days late so im really confused .. im been having fever and cough so severe . but me and my hubby are still trying to conceive for baby # 3 do yall have any pointers ...thanks

well ladies i went to the doctor today and i got sum un expected news they found cancer cells in the lining of my cervix on my last pap. so today i had to do repap and i have to wait for the resuts 5 business days. the doctor said its best to put baby making on hold until we take care of this soution ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->