Anyone TTC #3 or more?

Hi ladies, my partner and i are TTC baby number two although i plan to have more than just two! this is our first cycle TTC :) x

Wanting2more, thats good news and I hope you get some answers soon
Baby0 sorry I know nothing about cbfm but hope someone who does can help
welcome Kimberleyrobx

how is everyone today? i just took a OPK but tbh i dont see the point, im always let down! hate seeing just one line or a very faint one, give me a positive!

baby0 is it your 1st month on moniter as 1st month its just getting to know your cycle

how is everyone today? i just took a OPK but tbh i dont see the point, im always let down! hate seeing just one line or a very faint one, give me a positive!

I felt like screaming at mine this month GIVE ME A POSITIVE I didnt get it till CD19

looks im going to ov early this month as high on moniter already and opk looks quite dark but not as dark as control line am only on cd9 and usually ov cd 13-14

well ladies i have just took a look at my OPK and it looks positive although i am not totally convinced so i have took a second to make sure! shall see in a few minutes :) x

I had a few days of it being so dark it was hard to tell, my eyes were going funny staring. then I did one that put the others to shame and I was like "now THAT is a positive" LOL

I had a few days of it being so dark it was hard to tell, my eyes were going funny staring. then I did one that put the others to shame and I was like "now THAT is a positive" LOL

its like you think they car.nt get any darker than bamm like y said its + :happydance:
so i have bd yesterday an today already only 5.45pm tea time but im an early starter no really i bd the last6 month at night times with having the "5 [kids]
you can ONLY DO AT NIGHT
but had a coulple of bdays invites so its worked out really well
MOTHEROFBOYS= now its + will it be + 2moprra or shall we just bd like like rabbits even if the monitor is stating low
well countdown to pregancy galleery where i put it to the vote NEG/POS
I GOT 100% POSITIVE :happydance:

well ladies i have just took a look at my OPK and it looks positive although i am not totally convinced so i have took a second to make sure! shall see in a few minutes :) x

WELL WELL WOZ IT + HOPE SO THATS 2 MAYBE 3 HOPE THERE MORE EGGIES ON THE LOOSE HAHAH:happydance:

Depends how long your surge is. some will get long surges which will give a + for a couple of days, others will just get the one. I just got 1 day of +, next day was neg. but they say to go by the 1st +, you could O later today, tomorrow or the next day.

Depends how long your surge is. some will get long surges which will give a + for a couple of days, others will just get the one. I just got 1 day of +, next day was neg. but they say to go by the 1st +, you could O later today, tomorrow or the next day.

i dont think my surge is that long :nope:as i used smiley faces for 1 month and i could,nt get use to them i poas at 10am by 12noon [same day] it was just a circle [_neg]:shrug: but as im writing this im having some really bad cramps on both sides intence like really strong contractions [i wish] so i guess the ic[dip sticks] opk were spot on being pos+:happydance: thanks think we will bd again tonite:happydance:thanks for your time motherofboys:hugs:
i was a mother of all girls untill 17mths ago no!5 now wanting more why not:hugs:

Some people have such a short surge they have to do 2 tests a day or they miss it so its very likely you could already be Oing.
I have a friend who had 4 girls, number 5 was a boy, number 6 another girl, then 7 and 8 were boys. Her husband put his foot down now and said no more LOL

Some people have such a short surge they have to do 2 tests a day or they miss it so its very likely you could already be Oing.
I have a friend who had 4 girls, number 5 was a boy, number 6 another girl, then 7 and 8 were boys. Her husband put his foot down now and said no more LOL

:flower: thanks for reponce well i would love to have 6/8 as i am made to be a
mammy but its never been this hard for uus to get preggers my anti-d test came bk alrite so were all good but why are we not pregant cannot be wrong time wrong day as if thatsvthe case wetre gonna have to make drastic decieions like bd every day frm cd7 deffo not miss eggie then will we:hugs:

i always test at 2pm on opks as they say to test in afternoon,with the cbfm u test with fmu

i am on cd 10 still high on moniter no sign of temps going up yet

Can I join you ladies please I'm ttc no 4, cycle day 6 for me x x

Thanks Hun, I had a laparoscopy last month and treatment for endometriosis so this is our first cycle since then so we are going to go at it like rabbits and hope for the best, got to stay positive that this will be our month xxx

:flower: thanks for reponce well i would love to have 6/8 as i am made to be a
mammy but its never been this hard for uus to get preggers my anti-d test came bk alrite so were all good but why are we not pregant cannot be wrong time wrong day as if thatsvthe case wetre gonna have to make drastic decieions like bd every day frm cd7 deffo not miss eggie then will we:hugs:

How long have you been trying? Theres a post over in secondary infertility about ltttcers wanting big families. You might want to take a look, theres only 3 of us atm

hello girls . took my kids to play area today , and was watching my youngest son who is nearly 5 gooing over a baby , he is such a sweetie pie , my eldest son has never realy be bothered by babies even when i brought his brother home he was like " yeah yeah lovely let me play now " haha , but my little man is just gonna love having a baby bro or sis , ooh i cant wait ..
How you lovely ladies doing today x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->