Anyone TTC baby #1 who is between 24-29?

I use myfitnesspal too! It's great! I have heard that lots of people have a cold as a sign when they are pregnant....

Hi all I am new to this page! Just wondering if anyone is TTC with clomid. We have been TTC for 2 yrs now. No success and next month is our last round on this level of clomid.

welcome! I'm currently on my second round right now. I'm taking 100mg been ttc for almost 10 months now.

POMG I hope you are right!!! I would love it!!! I am due Dec. 4th, thinking of testing this Saturday the 1st!! Hoping for a Christmas BFP!!!

What's your user name on myfitnesspal? Mine is Amcolecchi, I will find you and friend you on there!!!

I use myfitnesspal too! It's great! I have heard that lots of people have a cold as a sign when they are pregnant....

Any good news for anyone? I tested Sunday and got a :bfn: :( but another girl in a different thread said she tested early, got a :bfn:, then tested when she was late and got a positive! SO I am still hoping and crossing my fingers!

sorry amcolecchi! def cant count yourself out!!! hoping the witch doesn't show and hoping for a bfp! fx
afm as much as its going to kill.me we are now wtt til we both lose some weight. I think its best to be in better shape and maybe I will get pregnant easier once I drop some lbs! we will see how that goes! not sure if I will to crazy not trying bbut being healthy for a baby is much more important and then we will start trying again once Ive lost what I gained being off bc. still going to follow you guys and hoping everyone gets a bfp soon!

Witch arrived :( At least on time...I am going to start temping for the first time tomorrow..Do any of you ladies test? I have no idea what to do/expect!

POMG I hope you are right!!! I would love it!!! I am due Dec. 4th, thinking of testing this Saturday the 1st!! Hoping for a Christmas BFP!!!

What's your user name on myfitnesspal? Mine is Amcolecchi, I will find you and friend you on there!!!

My username is thenewkatie86
That would be great to have another fitness pal friend!!
:happydance:

I switched jobs so I've been very busy starting this new one these past couple weeks. I know, it might seem like a bad idea to start a new job while ttc, but since I've been ttc for about a year, I can't just keep putting off the rest of my life while I'm doing it!
And my old job...my boss was kind of a b, and the environment was very negative. In the new one, everyone is so nice, the atmosphere is completely different, employees are always organizing potlucks at work and all kinds of fun and cheerful things.

It will be awkward if I get pregnant while just starting the job, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there! My happiness to be preg would far outnumber any regrets.
On the other hand, dh is out of town this week during my whole fertile window, so I'm not feeling very hopeful about this cycle. :(
I really wanted that Christmas bfp!

And Kate Middleton is pregnant! Did anyone else react to that a little?

My best friend just got a new job and she is currently 12 weeks pregnant. She was worried too but honestly getting pregnant is way better and you know what, you take a little leave and then you come back! So it's all okay! People do it all the time, so no need to be nervous or stressed about it!! Aww make sure you guys do the deed right before he leaves and right when he gets back!!!

Ya, I won't lie I was a little upset when I saw she was prego!! I was like NOT FAIR lol!!!!

Hello Ladies,
I have gone MIA for a while, I needed a break from all the stresses surrounding TTC, I am still temping but I have stopped paying much attention to it, I am just having fun with DH and I have been much happier over the last little while, I haven't even POAS in like 2 weeks, with no desire to, I decided to do my Christmas baking this past weekend I spent 9 hours in the kitchen and made insane amounts of sweets, so much in fact that the sweet smell of the house made me nauseous lol.... I spent an entire day cuddling with my nieces and loving every second of it, I figure even if I don't get pregnant I am just going to enjoy my nieces for now! its no fun trying to get PG when your stressing about it every second, but i will still stick around and check in with you girls, I am now categorizing myself as NTNP! Good luck this cycle and :dust: to you all!

Hi All,

I have just turned 26 and am my first month of trying , please let me know of any tips or methods you are using , to be honest I have no idea where to even begin.

:blush:

Welcome!! And congrats to your journey!!! The first thing is to try not to thin about it too much, haha easier said than done right? Well, the first thing I did was learn when I was ovulating and how long my luteal phase is. You can do this my taking your temperature or using OPK-Ovulation predictor Kits. I did that for two months to learn mine. I have been trying for 5 months now and decided to use preseed and fertilaid! And some other things, is after you do the deed, some say to keep your legs elevated with a pillow for 10 min. Not sure if that helps or not, but it can't hurt! Good luck!!! :)

Hi All,

I have just turned 26 and am my first month of trying , please let me know of any tips or methods you are using , to be honest I have no idea where to even begin.

:blush:

well the :witch: got me again.... I really wish my cycle would even out a bit, last cycle was 54 days this one was 21 days... oh well, it is what it is, on to the new year! GL ladies f x'd for a :bfp: for you all! :dust:

Hey hun, I am sorry about the mean witch!! I think you should look into Fertilaid or products of the sort. I did some research and the main ingredient is vitex, an herb used for centuries to promote hormonal balance and increase the chances of pregnancy, according to babyhopes.com. It indirectly alters the ratio of estrogen to progesterone, therefore increasing the likelihood of regular ovulation, which may be the key to becoming pregnant. So this might help regulate your cycle more!! :) Just a thought!

Read more: What are the FertilAid Side Effects? | eHow.com https://www.ehow.com/about_6666870_fertilaid-side-effects_.html#ixzz2FPa0UGp7

well the :witch: got me again.... I really wish my cycle would even out a bit, last cycle was 54 days this one was 21 days... oh well, it is what it is, on to the new year! GL ladies f x'd for a :bfp: for you all! :dust:

Hi ladies, I turned 25 this November, DH is 28. This is my first month off BCP and the first month TTC. I seem to have ovulated on CD16 (didnt really think i would after bcp).
I am now in the TWW and it is really hard waiting, but there really isnt much I can do.
I had hyperthyroidism and my doctor suspected that I have mild PCOS, but i just didn't believe him and decided to try first and i did ovulate. I feel like I want to call him and tell him, take that.
Anyhow, I am hoping that it doesnt take me a long time TTC. I was hoping that I have my baby by my 26th birthday, but I doubt that will happen.

I hope we all get out BFPs soon and end this waiting game.

Just be careful that u still don't have it. The first 2 months after getting of jcp I ovulated and I had normal cycles then it went downhill from there. I'm not saying that's your case and I hope that it doesn't happen just know the first few months won't really tell u much. It gets worse once all the hormones are out of your system! Good luck though! Hope u don't have to try long either!

Hello ladies, I am 27 and DH is 34. We have been ttc for 4 months now. I realize now that the first 2 months we didn't really knew what we were doing :haha: and now after lots of research and reading I think we are on the right track.
I am getting close to my ovulation day and I really hope this is THE month for us.
I hope everyone here gets their bfp soon!!!!

Just be careful that u still don't have it. The first 2 months after getting of jcp I ovulated and I had normal cycles then it went downhill from there. I'm not saying that's your case and I hope that it doesn't happen just know the first few months won't really tell u much. It gets worse once all the hormones are out of your system! Good luck though! Hope u don't have to try long either!

I know after BCP the body takes time to adjust; i am hoping i am one of lucky few who dont take much time, but I am not putting any bets on it. I'll just have to wait and see and I dont really know what to expect. I actually regret ever going on the pill, but too late for that now.

I just turned 30 yesterday and have one son, age 2. But I was 28 when I conceived him and it took us a while. Just don't get discouraged. I know it is hard not to but persistence does pay off.

Yup..
This will be month 6 of trying.
I'm 27.. my husband is 33.

I am 25 DH and I have been TTC since March. Testing Friday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->