Anyone TTC baby #1 who is between 24-29?

Good luck with the preseed!

I am just waiting, AF expected any day now and I won't be surprised but I will be disappointed if it comes!!:wacko:

Oh, I didn't use olive oil as lube yet, but as an aside I did use it to precondition my hair yesterday, and it was the best hair day ever! Shiny, smooth, after so much dryness it worked great! But I digress...

Did break down and buy a test when I spotted one for only $1 at the dollar store, tried it this morning.....negative, negative, negative. :nope:

I remain stupidly hopeful though, because my temperature is still high and I'm still dreaming like crazy every night.

I even thought of the cutest girl name last night..."Madison".

So guess I'll keep waiting..... it was, after all, a very cheap test...

Do any of you have any names picked out?

DH and I have had our names picked out since we started dating basically lol.... for me that's a bit of a deal breaker, If we couldn't agree on baby names we probably wouldn't be married haha, but everyone keeps wishing twins on me so if that were to happen unless we have one of each I think we are screwed! and twins and triplets run in my family so it makes me nervous..

Boy- Dante William (William was his grandpa's name and they were really close)
Girl- Abigail Elizabeth (which really has no significance but I like them)

I like them! Nice old fashioned names. I`m with you, I`d be pretty scared to have triplets..I`m only 5`3 and I feel like my body can only handle so much.

Sugarpi24 and Amcolecchi- It`s so nice to keep family and tradition in names too. Love the reflection of heritage!
I haven`t even gotten to middle names yet, but my DH`s mom has a family tree project, we could probably scour that for a good middle name, lol.
As for boys names....I don`t even have an idea for that yet! I guess I`m hoping for a girl, lol, although I`d be happy for any kind of bfp!

:coffee:
I use this coffee guy a lot, it just makes me smile for some reason.

So i`m on day 29 of my cycle, AF should be here by now or any day, a couple days ago I had some light spotting upon wiping, but nothing since then. I`ve been dreaming an unusual amount of vivid dreams for me, and last night, for the first time in my life I was snoring! :blush:
So naturally after DH complained, first thing I do is google, `snoring, early pregnancy?" ha ha ha
I will buy a better test next time I'm at store. :)

Hahaha yes buy some tests!!! It's funny because I am the same way, I am hoping for boys but I will be happy to with any BFP!! lol I love hearing everyone's names!!! I want twin boys, I am 5'1" -so short too lol!! and then two years later a girl and be done before 30 :)

Today is CD48 for me, I am assuming the :witch: is not late I think she just skipped me this month, but if FF was right I O'd on the 14th which we BD'd on the 11th, 12th and 14th, but I think based on my temps I may have O'd on the 17th which would be better because we BD'd 16th, 17th, 18th, and 19th, sooo I am hoping we caught the egg this month and if the witch doesn't come on the 29th I will be testing on the 30th I think, I tried so hard not to symptom spot this month but who am I kidding, I think we all do it, and today my boobs were sore to the touch and the last 2 days I am hungry much more frequently, I eat a morning snack and lunch at the same time everyday but I am finding I am hungry almost an hour before lunch time, I also have been having weird dreams (normally I don't remember dreams) but for the last 2 days it has been constant dreaming, and this morning I had a bad case of nausea, HAHAHA I think I'm going nuts, my body is probably messing with me! good thing I have other people to go nuts with :wacko:... GL ladies! and looking forward to seeing a bunch of :bfp: 's this month!

Good luck with the preseed!

I am just waiting, AF expected any day now and I won't be surprised but I will be disappointed if it comes!!:wacko:

Oh, I didn't use olive oil as lube yet, but as an aside I did use it to precondition my hair yesterday, and it was the best hair day ever! Shiny, smooth, after so much dryness it worked great! But I digress...

Did break down and buy a test when I spotted one for only $1 at the dollar store, tried it this morning.....negative, negative, negative. :nope:

I remain stupidly hopeful though, because my temperature is still high and I'm still dreaming like crazy every night.

I even thought of the cutest girl name last night..."Madison".

So guess I'll keep waiting..... it was, after all, a very cheap test...

Do any of you have any names picked out?

DH and I have had our names picked out since we started dating basically lol.... for me that's a bit of a deal breaker, If we couldn't agree on baby names we probably wouldn't be married haha, but everyone keeps wishing twins on me so if that were to happen unless we have one of each I think we are screwed! and twins and triplets run in my family so it makes me nervous..

Boy- Dante William (William was his grandpa's name and they were really close)
Girl- Abigail Elizabeth (which really has no significance but I like them)

I like them! Nice old fashioned names. I`m with you, I`d be pretty scared to have triplets..I`m only 5`3 and I feel like my body can only handle so much.

Sugarpi24 and Amcolecchi- It`s so nice to keep family and tradition in names too. Love the reflection of heritage!
I haven`t even gotten to middle names yet, but my DH`s mom has a family tree project, we could probably scour that for a good middle name, lol.
As for boys names....I don`t even have an idea for that yet! I guess I`m hoping for a girl, lol, although I`d be happy for any kind of bfp!

:coffee:
I use this coffee guy a lot, it just makes me smile for some reason.

So i`m on day 29 of my cycle, AF should be here by now or any day, a couple days ago I had some light spotting upon wiping, but nothing since then. I`ve been dreaming an unusual amount of vivid dreams for me, and last night, for the first time in my life I was snoring! :blush:
So naturally after DH complained, first thing I do is google, `snoring, early pregnancy?" ha ha ha
I will buy a better test next time I'm at store. :)

Wow you are awfully ambitious lol, I want a boy as well, both my SIL's just had girls and DH is the only one that will carry on the family name so we are both hoping for a boy (at 5'2" I am not wishing for any multiples) but I will be happy with a healthy baby. we only want one, I think that's why everyone is wishing twins on me though!

Hahaha yes buy some tests!!! It's funny because I am the same way, I am hoping for boys but I will be happy to with any BFP!! lol I love hearing everyone's names!!! I want twin boys, I am 5'1" -so short too lol!! and then two years later a girl and be done before 30 :)

Wow you are awfully ambitious lol, I want a boy as well, both my SIL's just had girls and DH is the only one that will carry on the family name so we are both hoping for a boy (at 5'2" I am not wishing for any multiples) but I will be happy with a healthy baby. we only want one, I think that's why everyone is wishing twins on me though!

I'm glad I'm not the only shortie going through this lol!! :hugs:
Sounds like we have some other vivid dreamers here, let's hope this is a positive sign!!

:cry:Ugh, low back pain, spotting again. I was hopeful from the snoring incident, and the high temp, but feeling less hopeful now.

:dust::dust::dust:Ahh both you ladies (lilmonkey & soimpatient) sound like you have early pregnancy symptoms!! I hope you get a BFP!!!! We are also short hahaha, love my shorties!!! When do you guys think you will test? I am so excited for you!!! here's baby dust your way!!! :babydust::dust::dust:

:dust::dust::dust:Ahh both you ladies (lilmonkey & soimpatient) sound like you have early pregnancy symptoms!! I hope you get a BFP!!!! We are also short hahaha, love my shorties!!! When do you guys think you will test? I am so excited for you!!! here's baby dust your way!!! :babydust::dust::dust:

I am trying so hard to wait until the 29th, that will be 15dpo (if FF was right) and 1 day late for AF (that is if she doesn't come before then)... but I may break down and POAS before then, I have secret tests that DH doesn't know about, as he only wants me to POAS when absolutely necessary (I want to POAS every 10 minutes lol) as of right now though I am saying the 29th is my test day....

Hi ladies, can i join yous? Im 27, recently married and have been ttc our first baby since July! Have been dying for a little baby for years but finally giving it a proper go, exciting! Family and friends dont know we're ttc but we're already getting a bit of questioning and comments of pitter patter feet. No pressure ehh?!

Busy week ahead for me, should be oving this weekend....fingers crossed! Good luck to the rest of yous! xx :flower:

Hi ladies, can i join yous? Im 27, recently married and have been ttc our first baby since July! Have been dying for a little baby for years but finally giving it a proper go, exciting! Family and friends dont know we're ttc but we're already getting a bit of questioning and comments of pitter patter feet. No pressure ehh?!

Busy week ahead for me, should be oving this weekend....fingers crossed! Good luck to the rest of yous! xx :flower:

Hi can I join? I'm 24, dh is 26 we've been TTC for 44 months now. I have pcos and don't ovulate naturally. I'm on Clomid 5th cycle and I think I've ov'd this month which has only happened once before. x x

welcome ladies!!! hope you guys get your bfp soon! fx for both of you guys!

Welcome!!! I hope you get your BFP this cycle!!!

Hi can I join? I'm 24, dh is 26 we've been TTC for 44 months now. I have pcos and don't ovulate naturally. I'm on Clomid 5th cycle and I think I've ov'd this month which has only happened once before. x x

I woke up this morning which is 7DPO, I had a temp dip of 0.5 degree's, when i went to the washroom there was a brownish discharge on the toilet paper, but it was literally that, as it stopped like right away, I am not sure if AF is about to show or what's going on, I also woke up with a slight twinge in my lower left abdomen, which has since stopped, but now i feel light headed and nauseous, with a slight headache. I am not sure what the hell is going on or if it's all in my head!

Hmm that is weird...maybe it's a good thing. It doesn't seem like AF is coming..I heard some women have implantation bleeding! So this could be a great sign! https://www.mayoclinic.com/health/implantation-bleeding/AN02029

I woke up this morning which is 7DPO, I had a temp dip of 0.5 degree's, when i went to the washroom there was a brownish discharge on the toilet paper, but it was literally that, as it stopped like right away, I am not sure if AF is about to show or what's going on, I also woke up with a slight twinge in my lower left abdomen, which has since stopped, but now i feel light headed and nauseous, with a slight headache. I am not sure what the hell is going on or if it's all in my head!

I hope so, its been a very weird morning, I am getting waves of cramps now, one minute it is almost debilitating i wanna curl up and die and the next its gone. I don't like this one bit... it can stop anytime!

yeah I agree with amcolecchi! sounds like it might be ib! fx

sounds like ib to me too hun. FC for you.
I got my BFP yesterday, just hoping it's sticky x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->