anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Spiffy, you've got such a cute little bump!

I'm still debating whether we'll get a tree this year. The past 3 Christmases, we've only gotten a Christmas tree once. I'm much more into it than my hubby, so I end up picking out the tree, rearranging the living room, decorating the tree, and taking it down. Colin's not crawling yet so the tree should be pretty safe if we do decide to get one. Plus it's his first Christmas... But we're not spending Christmas at our house anyway, we're going to my SIL's house for the day of and going to my parent's house the day after... Hm, decisions, decisions.

Here is our tree :) and what my little man does all the time now :flower:

Attachments

• christmas tree.jpg
    christmas tree.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 7
  • standing bryce.jpg
    standing bryce.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 7
Wow! So much going on, I'm afraid to comment too much! I think I'll just jump on the end here with folks talking about waiting for AF. I understand that completely!! I actually just started yesterday...first one since AUGUST! Since DD was born I had 1 at 4 weeks, then 1 in July and August and then nothing until now. I think OH is really starting to warm up to the idea of having another LO soon though. He was sad AF showed up and then he started saying things to DD like, "don't worry honey, we're gonna make you a baby brother or sister soon". :) Makes me happy! Maybe we'll be TTC before too long instead of just NTNP.

As for Christmas trees :happydance: We're getting ours this weekend. I am so excited about DD's first Christmas!

Thank you Rojo and Spiffy. I am hoping for AF soon but not holding my breath! :haha: Though I have felt like I've been feeling slight cramps...FX! I'm gonna go running soon so hopefully it will get things moving a bit :winkwink: LOL

Blessed, I've never heard about soy but I'll have to look into it. I hope AF shows for you soon also!

Spiffy, that is a really cute tree! It's perfect size :flower: When did you have a 50 day cycle? Quickly after having DD?

Haking, I had a period 4 weeks after having DD, and then I had a 50 day cycle after that. I think the reason that we get these ridiculously long cycles postpartum, is that we have annovulatory months. I know for a fact that I never ovulated during that 50 day cycle because I've gotten pretty noticable ovulation cramps ever since giving birth and I never had them that cycle.

Rojo, your little guy is so cute! Does he get himself into that position by himself? My LO loves to stand up holding onto things, but she can't get herself into that position unless there happens to be something perfectly her size in front of her so that she can pull herself up (the couch is still too high for her to pull up on).

Spiffy yep thats all him.. :) he does that to everything now.. he can almost pull himself up on the couch.. he pulls up to his knees just not up on his feet..

sooooo cute lilrojo! my 2nd dd started crawling at 6ish months and a month later was walking. she learned to walk so fast by pulling herself up to the couch and walking along it. my youngest, mason, is almost 9 months and not even crawling or trying to crawl yet lol. he was trying to army crawl a ways ago, but no more of that now. if i put him on his tummy he cries and squeals like "hey lady what in the world are you doing??? cant you just take me to my toys???" :haha:

so crazy how different even siblings can be :wacko:

Blessed, Mason sounds exactly like my DD, except my DD never even attempted army crawling. In fact, I turned the lights on our Christmas tree to make it look more enticing, and then laid her just out of reach, to see if she would at least try to move herself towards it, but nope. Nothing. :dohh:

lol spiffy- i say he attempted it but i use that term loosely :haha: its more like he reached for a toy and kicked a knee up a couple times. then one of his siblings came along and moved his toy closer so he could reach it.:dohh:

Lol sounds like my daughter moving the toys closer.. except i told her no that he had to learn so then she moved everything away lol he didnt like that.. he army crawls yet but is now crawling on all fours.. :) its the cutest.. they all learn in one way or another..

Hope your all well..

Spiffy, good to know! I don't :think: that I ovulated this cycle but I stopped testing a long time ago! I figured if I happen to, great, if not no big deal either! I'd just like AF to show to give me a fresh start! So until then... :coffee:

Sam started rolling over around 4.5-5 months old but didn't start crawling until he was 6 months old. He would army crawl all over the place I think because we had wood floors in our house so it was easier for him but as soon as we moved and the house was fully carpeted he started to crawl on his hands and knees at 8 months. And then started pulling up and now walking! Once he realized he was mobile there has been no stopping this boy! :haha:

Hi ladies wow rojo your xmas tree is amazing we havent even put it up yet or even bought it!! ive never been that big on christmas but now its our babys first i really wanna go for it but havent got round to it. my bdays a week before christmas so maybe put it up after..

Ladies who pray can you pray for me? tomorow i have to go to hospital to have lots of test on a lump i have in my breast.. bloods coming out of that boob too.. anyway i am really scared and im going on my own as hubby cant get it off and mums watching my daughter and i havent told any friends im goinng for it.. xx

Oh dear i didnt even think about my daughter crawling and knocking over the tree lol

Youngwife, I can't imagine how nervous you mjst be. I will definately pray for you. My mom had breast cancer, and ended up dying from it. She went to the doctor with a lump in her breast and the doctor blew her off because she was breastfeeding, and so he just figured it was breastfeeding related. Several months later she decided to go for a second opinion, but by then it had already spread.

I'm not trying to scare you. I'm just glad that you're taking the necessary steps to get checked out. I sincerely hope it's just an infection or something. :hugs:

Oh youngwife... I am so so glad you told us, please tell us and open up about everything you need to, we're always here. How long until you get the results from it all? Thinking of you and praying for you :hugs:

Thank you youngwife.. :)

I am def praying for you sweetie.. cant imagine how scared you must be.. praying all will be ok.. and i would def tell a friend you should have some support there with you if you can.. hugs

I am praying you too Youngwife! I hope everything turns out okay :hugs:

You're certainly in my thoughts, Youngwife! :hugs: I can only imagine how scary this must be, but I'm so glad you're braving going to get it checked, it's not an easy thing to have to do. Please consider confiding in a friend though, as hard as it may be. :flow: I truely hope everything is ok for you, good luck!! :hugs:

AFM - DD's been a abit of a grump the past week or so with the odd half day of her being content... sooo I've been a bit stressed. :dohh: I was looking forward to DD's 1st Christmas but it looks like there won't be much going on and it's going to be the most uneventful one yet. My StepDad's brother has throat cancer and has just started his therapy so will be in over Christmas and it's my SD who usually cooks the dinner. My mom wouldn't even dream of it and my sister doesn't even eat it, she just has mashed potatoes in a Yorkshire pudding :haha: and she might push the boat out and have some sausage with that! Oh, and me and my mom don't like turkey so we have chicken!! :rofl: DF thinks he'll be working on Boxing Day too so all our visits will have to be done on Christmas Day because seeing as it's her first one and we don't have our own house, we can't just say "hey, come visit us for a change!" I've been going to my Granny's since forever as that's where my dads side meet up so we'll have to start the day here, go to my Granny's, then down to MIL's... With SD being at the hospital visiting his brother, we have no ride there, or back. Sooo, that means carting all the gifts we collect at my Granny's down to MIL's AND then back too, with no form of transport, all uphill on the way back... I am not looking forward to that 29w pregnant :(

I mentioned to DF lastnight about (mostly) him doing dinner and he seemed up for it so Christmas dinner might be saved now afterall but it won't be anything too spectacular as it'll be his first attempt! :happydance: He's loved cooking since we've been together and loves trying out all the things I've taught him/introduced him to - as it was his mum that cooked for him before or he'd get a take-away/microwave meal when she was in work! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->