anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Skadi, HUGE congrats on the BFP!!! :happydance:

Thanks girls for the input on BH and I will definitely ask my doctor on Monday about pressure and maybe have her do a cervix check. :thumbup: I do honestly feel like its probably nothing but just weird because I never experienced it with Sam but like you said Spiffy, having them check for piece of mind is best!

Blessed, I can't believe that you had such quick labors with the 2 you had after the surgery! :wacko: That is amazing and totally scary at the same time! If I do plan for a VBAC I will definitely keep in mind that I should head to the hospital ASAP!!!

Last night when I came home this is what I found...so sweet! I love my boys :cloud9: I can't wait to see all 3 of them together in a few months. <3
https://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y498/Ciarkowski84/851F6F09-098D-40CE-B7B3-4E72427CF418-8555-000008E27B825820_zpsb4e26bca.jpg

Aww haking that is too sweet..

Hope everyone is well..

5 days to scan day.. :)

Hi Ladies - jsut checking in.

Skadi - congrats!! :)

We've had a rough few days. Lilli has been running fever 102ish since Monday, not sleeping, not eating - pitiful. We went to doc yesterday and they couldn't find anything wrong. By last night...her last molar had popped through. High fever for teething but she seemed to be feeling a bit better this morning. I had to leave her with the sitter though and get back to work!

Her big day is coming up on Sunday. My baby will be 1! My little bitty baby is not so little bitty anymore!

And the last bit of news my way....I've been defering repayment on my federal student loans for a while, trying to get caught up from some really bad financial decisions when I was younger. I received a rejection notice today to defer again and I'm worried about making those payments. It comes due in July so I'm racking my brain to shift my budget around or get them to give me 1 more year! STRESSFUL!

Congrats, Skadi!!! So nice to hear from you, let alone have it be great news! So excited for you. :)

HAKing, that picture is adorable! Did I post the pictures I took of Daniel and Ozzy sleeping on the couch when I came home from work? If not, I will definitely post them. :)

So, stupid question... what exactly do BH feel like? I really don't think I ever had them with Ozzy, but the other day I was super uncomfortable and I couldn't decide if it was BH or just gas. :blush: Do they feel more like actual contractions or more like cramps?

Lalila, that is a high fever for teething, but it sounds like Lilli is fine, so that's good. Hope you can sort things out with your loan. That is the worst kind of stress sometimes!

I never had BH with Keira either but to be honest I was having real contractions after my water broke and couldn't even feel them in the slightest with her. I think they are supposed to feel like irregular contractions. (As far as timing)

Lailia, I'm glad that Lili is feeling better and her temp is going down. It sure is crazy how fast the first year goes! :wacko: I hope that Lili has a good birthday. Are you guys having a big party?

Also, I hope that you get the whole loan thing sorted out. Its so stressful when things like that pop up! :nope:

Harley, I don't recall seeing that picture but I'd love to see it! :thumbup: It is so sweet seeing our DH will their babies...I always think of DH as such a guy and not as a soft cuddly dad! It is such a nice thing to see! :cloud9:

As far as BH contractions, I had them a lot at the end of my pregnancy with Sam and I think they like Skadi explained...just like contractions but nothing regular and they don't make your cervix dilate. They also aren't meant to be super painful, I think I was told by my doctor.

Haking, what a cute picture! :D

Lalila, I'm sorry to hear that Lilli had a rough night, but hopefully it was just the teething. And I know how you feel about the financial stuff. We still have so much debt to pay off, and it just feels like a huge burden. It will be nice when it's finally gone.

Harley, I got load of Braxton Hicks with Alia and this time has been the same. For me, it just feels like my skin is crawling on my stomach, and then I get a tightening feeling. There's no pain, but sometimes it makes me feel pretty breathless while it's happening. For me, Braxton Hicks and real contractions don't feel similar at all, but everyone might feel them a little differently. :shrug:

Ah, thanks, ladies. Well, I'm not sure it was BH I was feeling then. Felt more crampy than contraction-like. Apparently I had contractions I didn't feel for at least a week leading up to Ozzy's birth. I only found out about them because of an NST.

And here are the pictures.... First one is what I came home to. Second one is how Ozzy ended up after stirring and trying to roll over. They both just fell back asleep and kept sleeping that way for like another half hour! Ha!

Attachments

• couch nap.jpg
    couch nap.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 6
  • couch nap gone funny.jpg
    couch nap gone funny.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 6
Harley, that's adorable! Alia never falls asleep when we cuddle with her (little miss independent has to put herself to sleep :dohh:) so we've never had a cute photo op like that. Maybe someday. Or maybe Liam will be a cuddler. :flower:

Harley, what a cute picture! :flower:

I'm so happy its the weekend! Does anyone have any plans this weekend?

We are going to the OC Pet Expo. Its a huge fair with any type of animal you can think of and tons of yummy fair food that I plan to eat lots of! :blush: Sam should love it since he is so in love with dogs he will be in heaven! :haha:

Not much going on here for the weekend.. try to stay somewhat busy so the weekend goes by fast.. lol

I don't blame you, Rojo! :haha: I hope the weekend goes quick so you can see your bean soon! Any more spotting or does it seem to have stopped completely?

I'm trying to keep busy (though it seems to not be hard lately) :haha: because I'm getting annoyed with living with in-laws lately! Only 10 long months left...:dohh:

I had just a tiny tiny bit yesterday.. but I was so stressed yesterday.. my kids were being quite naughty so just a hard day.. but really it seems to have stopped.. so fxed it stays that way :)

4 days left

Hey, Pita! Good to see you! How are things? :flower:

Rojo, yay for no spotting! And that's great that two of the days out of your wait until your scan are weekend days, because they always seem to go by quickly. Or at least they do for me.

Haking, that fair sounds awesome! If I lived in California, I would so be there! Alia would love looking at all the animals (and I would enjoy the food :winkwink:). As for living with the in-laws, I know exactly how you feel. 9 more months for us!

We have a few plans for the weekend but nothing big. We'll be going over to my dad's house this evening to spend time with him and my brothers, and then tomorrow we're going to my SIL's dance performance at her university (I hope Alia does okay during it!).

So yesterday I was at Wal-Mart and couldn't help but get Alia a pair of sunglasses and a hat for the summertime (well, the glasses are more for play, because she doesn't keep them on for more than 2 seconds).

Attachments

• photosm.jpg
    photosm.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 1
Hello again ladies - loan situation is sorted! Now I'm gearing up for a big weekend. I recently started selling Mary Kay skin care and cosmetics (as a side gig to help bring in more $$). So, between the full time job and the Mary Kay...i'm busy busy busy!

I get off at 3 today, then time for grocery shopping, then a MK facial party after Lilli goes to bed at 7. Another facial party tomorrow afternoon. Lilli's bday party is scheduled for Sunday lunch and then yet another facial party late Sunday afternoon.

Somewhere in there I have to fit in house cleaning and laundry! Whoo. I'm tired just thinking about it.

As for Lilli's party, it was supposed to be super small and now our guest list is at 28. Craziness! Too many people pretty much inviting themselves. Oh well.

Everyone have a great weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->