anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Spiffy, my doctor told me something interesting that may or may not help you with Alia's eating. She said as long as I keep filling Sam up with milk he won't wanna eat because he is full. I've tried to start giving less milk and just more water during the day to see if it helps. I haven't seen a real difference yet though. :shrug:

As for the in-laws, avoiding them has been helping! :haha: though tomorrow is a big family get together! Boo! Reminding myself it's gonna be worth it and how much money we are saving is helping a tiny bit!

At least your DH also noticed that his mom hasn't been super nice to you and you know you aren't crazy an just hormonal imagining it! :haha:

Thanks, Haking. I've thought about the milk thing, but I never give her milk before her meal, only as a top-up afterwards. I could start taking the milk away, but with her vomiting so much, I'm just more concerned about her getting enough nutrition.

Oh my gosh, ladies. I had such a scare tonight. Alia fell down the stairs. :cry: Thankfully it was only a half flight of stairs, but she smacked her head on the railing on the way down and now has a deep bruise on her head. It scared me to death, and my DH blames himself because he thought he could catch her but he couldn't. She seems okay now, but it took her a long time to calm down. :(

Oh no! I hope Alia is okay, that is soooo scary! Just keep an eye on her to make sure she didn't get a concussion. Don't blame yourself or feel bad though, things like that are bound to happen as they grow!

A few weeks back Sam feel off our bed! I thought I could catch him and Tim thought he could but we both missed and he fell off the bed straight onto his back! Thankfully he was okay! I might have cried more than him I was so freaked out.

Ugh Rojo I am feeling you with the nausea. Blegh. Last time around I was able to mostly manage it with diclectin and I was left feeling sleepy and kinda sea sick.

This time the diclectin started giving me Heart palpitations and making me super dizzy so I had to stop. Now I have been throwing up non-stop. I feel like I have a stomach flu.

I also noticed something different. With Keira my face broke out like mad, and so far this time my face is clear.

Maybe that means its a boy? o_O

We haven't weaned off the bottle yet. She JUST self-weaned off BFing. About a month ago she just suddenly wasn't interested, and now I am wondering if the pregnancy did something to my milk that made her go "meh" over it.

Lots to catch up on.

Spiffy: I am soo sorry that ALia is still not sleeping well. I really hope this gets better. I agree that is a bit strang for her to be vomitting so much i think as well you should take her to the doc or at least give them a call to see what advice they have:hugs: im also sorry she fell down the stairs. Dont beat yourself up about it, these thing happen all the time:flower: i cant believe you are in third tri already. I think the pregnancys are going soo fast lol

Skadi: you never know with the symptoms thing lol with my son i had the exact opposite than with my dd lol but this time i had the same as my son and soo far we think its a girl :shrug:lol so you just never know lol

Haking: Jonathan is on 2 bottles a day one before bed and once if he wakes up at night. I told myself the next time that i have 2 or 3 days off in a row i am going to take it away. Natalia was weaned by 13 months. I am soo happy i did her that earlly because it was soo easy lol. Plus she started completely sleeping throught the night from 8 pm to 8 am without waking! SO i am hope the same happens with jonathan. I too want him weaned before the other baby gets here. So hopefully within the next few weeks. I am soo happy to hear that Sam is doing well with the weaning. Now if only we could get that potty training going haha (not) i wish they could potty train so young lol. I am sorry to hear about what is going on with your inlaws too.:hugs:

Blessed: I hope you get your bfp really soon. Especially with full on ttc!!!!!

rojo and skadi: I am sorry that the morning sickness has hit!!! Just try not to think about it. Just think that you are not even pregnant when you start to feel nausous loll.This is what kept it at bay with my daughter. I hope it goes fast for you ladies and that you are ones where it leaves around 10-12 weeks too!!!

Pie: Im sorry you are feeling down. That is sad when you lose really good neighbors. I hope even better ones move in next! I really hope your house gets ready soon!!!

littlesteph: I have hope that it will happen sooner this time around! So just be postive lol:thumbup:

Harley: WOw that is great that your dh handles ozzys tantrums lol. My dh does pretty darn good too but i do have the more patients then he does. But i cant complain though lol

I hope i didnt miss anyone

I have been feeling really down latly too ladies. Today is our aniversary of 5 years married( weve been together for 9) I cant believe it. lol I dont regret getting pregnant at all but this pregnancy just falls at weird times. Like i like to drink on acasions you know. I couldnt drink for christmas i could drink for my birthday i couldnt drink for natalias or jonathans bdays i wont be able to drink for my husbands independence or for our 4th of july. I mean i kinda feel left out. Then i had my mother in law tell me that i look like now im carring a girl because i am gaining alot of weight and its all on my sides. Im like omg ive only gained 4 lbs and all up until 2 weeks ago she told me oh i know its a boy you are soo tiny and your bump is all in front. idk that really got me down like if we dont already like gaining weight during pregnancy lets have someone shove it in your face.:nope: Work is also busy for me. I am having some problems fitting in the bathrooms when i helping people to go. SOme people have to use sit to stands https://www.discovermymobility.com/store/patient-lifts/ez-lifts/ez-way-sit-to-stand/index.html to go and the bathrooms are soo small sometimes i really cant fit inbetween. Witch makes me feel even more fat and ugly. At least i have some people at work tell me i have deff got the pregnancy glow lol. Idk it still makes me mad.

[URL=https://s1306.photobucket.com/user/Staceyyy2012/media/001-1_zps37ea11f5.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1306.photobucket.com/albums/s567/Staceyyy2012/001-1_zps37ea11f5.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Here is my bump pic as of yesterday so ill call it 21 weeks!

Duejan, such a cute bump! You don't look huge at all!!! :thumbup: and only gaining 4lbs is nothing. I'm up 13 so far...I'm actually pretty happy with it considering the amount I gained with Sam! :dohh:

I do understand the feeling left out during celebrations and not drinking. I feel that way too sometimes but I know I will miss being pregnant when it's over so I just try to keep positive. :hugs:

Skadi, it could be a boy but I agree with Duejan, I had totally different symptoms this time around than with Sam and its another boy so unfortunately symptoms don't hold much weight. Hope you get whatever you're hoping for though. :flower:

Thanks haking!!!! That means alot! I was just bummed. I was still kinda overweight when i got pregnant so trying to stay healthy.

Does anyone mind sharing there pre preg weight and wieghts now? I would totally understand though if you ladies didnt want to:flower:

Here is my 24 week bump, I forgot to share it a few days ago.

https://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y498/Ciarkowski84/null_zps5cf87861.jpg

Haking and Duejan, I love the bump shots! You're both looking super cute! :thumbup:

Haking, we kept Alia awake for awhile after she fell, and she seemed like she was acting normal, and has been fine today, so I think we escaped a concussion, thankfully.

Skadi, so sorry to hear that you're getting bad MS. :( Like Duejan said, hopefully it goes away before Second tri. As for acne, I've actually been the opposite of old wives tales. Less with my girl, and more with my boy! :dohh:

Duejan, I weighed 140 pre-pregnancy with Alia, weighed 182 when I went into labor. I got back down to 148 before getting pregnant this time, and am now up to 173. My goal is to not go past 182 this time, but since I started 8 pounds heavier, we'll see...

Thanks spiffy i forgot to mention how tall are you? See with Natalia i was 140 and when she was born 200:nope: Then when i got pregnant with Jonathan i was 145 and was 166 when he was born Then 150 when i got pregnant this time and now im 154. I really dont wanna go over 166. I felt soo good while pregnant with jonathan!

Thank you, Spiffy and Duejan.

I started both pregnancies at 160 and with Sam I gained 58!!! :( I was happy to lose more before getting pregnant this time but it didn't happen so I am just staying active as much as possible and I am now 173. Hoping not to go past 182. Wel'll see...

thank Duejan2012.
i have a feeling it will happen sooner then last time too. i don't think we'll have the years age gap we are hoping for. but i do see it will happen a lot sooner then before

Duejan, I'm 5'8''

Haking, that's kind of crazy that we both weigh the same amount right now, and both have the same goal of not going past 182! I hope we can both make it!

Well, Alia has slept slightly better these last two nights, which has been great. Unfortunately, since it was the weekend, we ended up staying up later than we should have, so I don't think I've really caught up on sleep yet. However, I plan on getting to be earlier tonight, for sure!

Spiffy, glad to hear Alia slept better! :thumbup: it's always so nice when they have a good night and we realize how spoiled we are when they have a few bad ones. :haha:

You're a lot taller than I am, I'm only 5'4". I am hoping to get down to 140 after Ben I born and before I go back to work. Hence the goal to not gain much. I hope we can do it!

Spiffy that is great that Alia slept better last night! The is great news. You too are taller than i am. Im 5'5

Haking: 140 is my goal weight as well after having the baby. But you see all my weight is in my thighs and belly. so that is the hardest to lose. lol. Sounds to me like you are doing great!

I had a awful dream the other night that all my old stretch marks that i had gotton from my pregnancy with natalia turned bright red again and expanded all down my arms and my legs and i did have a spot on my belly or boobs that did have them. They were even on my face. OMG i woke up almost crying lol.

140 is also my goal weight after Liam is born. I tried to get back to 140 after Alia, but the last 8 pounds didn't seem to want to budge. I guess I'll just have to try harder this time.

I know what you mean about the last few pounds not wanting to budge! I gained 58 with Sam and it took nearly 1 year to lose it all!!! :dohh:

I was joking with my best friend also my boss that if I have to come back to work in maternity pants I'm not coming back! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->