anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

aaahhhhh i missed it, happy birthday haking!!!!

spiffy thats crazy!!! are you thinking its extra cm from pregnancy or could you have geared up to ov but then didnt and now you are??? our bodies are so weird sometimes. i woke up today to ewcm (a lot) and thought, oh i bet im gonna ov today. but nothing since. so weird :shrug:

Oh spiffy I'm so sorry :hugs: I totally understand how you feel, when the witch got me last cycle I felt so upset, took me a while to get over it. It takes so much out of us I think, the constant trying and then the waiting and the 'symptom' spotting, and every time I think I won't do it next time, well I do and it hits me so hard :dohh:

I know nothing really helps spiffy but thinking of you :hugs:

So sorry the witch got you Spiffy.. hugs sweetie.. crazy how you had lines of your tests.. weird..

Hope everyone is doing well.. I have a sore throat no fun.. af showed up for me today too.. boo

:( So sorry, Spiffy. That's sad news. I was really rooting for you this cycle.

Awe, spiffy sorry that the witch got you! I really thought this month was yours. Next for sure. Fx.

Spiffy I am so so sorry :( I really did think that this was your month, so sorry that you are feeling so upset as well. Everything crossed so very tightly for you next month xx

I was so sure this month was yours, Spiffy! :( I'm so sorry you feel so upset. It's really draining... :hugs: I hope it's refreshing for you to know that you're not alone here. I know that no words can mend how you feel, but I hope you get at least some comfort in them. :flow:

Thanks ladies. It really does help to know that you all understand how I feel. Yesterday was rough, and I'm still feeling a little down today, but I'm picking myself back up and hoping that this will be the last month I have to go through that disappointment. I seriously am going to try this month to be more hands off. DH and I already dtd every day or every other day anyway, so I'm not going to bother temping or tracking ovulation this time. I'm just going to try to forget that we're even ttc, because obsessing certainly hasn't helped at all. I got to this point last time we were ttc, and the month I let go happened to be the month we conceived, so here's to hoping it happens again!

Hi girls,

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

I surely hope that next month is yours, Spiffy! Hope you're feeling better now.

AFM, we went camping at the beach this weekend with a few friends and their two children this weekend. It was a lot of fun and a nice getaway. But sadly, DS has come down with some sort of stomach bug:cry: and hasn't been feeling himself. He has been throwing up all day and isn't eating much. And now I'm starting to feel it too! :dohh: I sure hope I feel better soon!

Hope all is well with everyone! :flower:

Oh, no, so sorry your little guy is sick. I sure hope you feel better soon too. It's no fun when when just one person is sick, and it's really no fun when it starts to spread around the family. :(

I'm looking forward to this week. I made plans for Thursday to hang out with the three other moms in my church who had babies within the last year. It should be fun. And then Friday we have the portrait session in the park (I suppose there's a chance it could be moved indoors if the weather is too wet). And I should finally hear something about the job by the end of the week. So, really hoping for a good week all around!

On another note, I think the B50 is making me nauseated. And I think it's also affecting my digestion, if you know what I mean. I didn't take it today, and I think I'll call my doctor on Tuesday (he's not in on Mondays) and ask him about it. Not just because of the nausea, but mostly because I read somewhere that breastfeeding moms shouldn't take more than 2.6 mcg (or something like that) of B12 and the pill has 50!

HAKing, I hope you and your LO feel better soon. :hugs:

Harley, I hope you get that job and that you have a great week! :thumbup: I'm planning on getting together with a friend of mine tomorrow who had her LO a month after me. It's always fun to spend time with other women who are going through the same things are you are. :)

I'm feeling much better now, by the way. I'm on day three of no temping and haven't caved in yet! I really hope that taking a more relaxed approach is the little boost we need to make this happen. Otherwise, I'm out of ideas.

Oh, and I have a question for you ladies: have any of you ever had stabbing pains near your ovaries while on your period? I don't think I've ever had this before, but it's happened a few times today, so I'm curious as to what's going on. :shrug:

haking- i hope your LO feels better! :flower:

harley- im breastfeeding and taking a b100, have been for months(along with a prenatal and iron pill)! hope theres nothing wrong with it. i havent been nauseous. let me know what you find out. i have a check up tomorrow so i will see what my dr says. she has had some wrong advice about bf so i might call the bf clinic here and ask tomorrow. i hope it isnt hurting my baby. i took it all through pregnancy with him, my ob knew and was ok with it, and i have just continued to take it. one other way to extend your lp is to use natural progesterone after ovulation. i used it in a couple of my pregnancies. i dont know how it effects bf though. im not gonna take my b100 anymore til i find out :wacko:

spiffy- way to go with your laid back approach! i bet this will be the month :thumbup:

Ooh, calling the breastfeeding clinic is a good idea. I can call them tomorrow too. Between the two of us, we should come up with a good answer. :)

Spiffy, I don't think I've ever had that kind of pain. Or at least I didn't notice it. If I did feel it at some point, I probably would have just assumed it was gas or something. Is it more similar to an ovulation pain/cramp than a plain old period cramp? Also, I agree with everyone, I think this laid back approach will be good this time around. I think you can do it, too! No caving in! :)

Today is the day... I am hoping to report back to you lovely ladies with either :pink: or :blue: later! :happydance:

Spiffy - I think the LBA :winkwink: (Laid back approach) will give you that boost. When my ex and I were actively TTC nothing happened. NTNP has always been the key for me and I will use this from now on. :thumbup:

I hope everyone's had a brilliant weekend. Sorry your LO wasn't too well and I hope you both get better soon, HAKing!

Spiffy, I don't think I've ever had that kind of pain. Or at least I didn't notice it. If I did feel it at some point, I probably would have just assumed it was gas or something. Is it more similar to an ovulation pain/cramp than a plain old period cramp? Also, I agree with everyone, I think this laid back approach will be good this time around. I think you can do it, too! No caving in! :)

It wasn't like a cramp at all. It was like a concentrated stabbing pain in one spot, which I figure was ovary, because it was just inward of my hip. I haven't had it today, though, so maybe it was just one of those things.

Thanks, ladies. I really do hope the LBA works!

Chez, I AM SO EXCITED TO HEAR THE NEWS!!!! :happydance:

Aww sorry to hear your not feeling well Haking, my lo has a runny nose.. no fun!! Hope you guys feel better soon..

Spiffy I agree the laid back approach will hopefully help you out.. :) hmm on the pain.. not a good thought but could have had a bit of a chemical since your tests were looking positive, may explain some of the pains.. though im hoping not.. hope its just period cramps that are intense..

Chez excited to hear what team your on.. :)

Harley hope you hear good news about the job..

ASus.. were doing well.. af is still here.. day 4 though so will be over soon.. went christmas shopping sat and finished up the kids.. sat night had a halloween party, sunday my sister came over with her kids.. busy weekend.. now today relaxing.. :)

Hope your all well

IT MIGHT BE A :blue:

Baby had the cord between his legs :dohh: but the US tech. said "I think I see more than cord there... but I can't say for certain." We go back in 2 weeks because there was some measurements she couldn't get, but everything looks fine. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->