anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

HAKing - so sorry that your little guy has been poorly! How are you feeling now?

Harley, still keeping things crossed for you and the job, it seems like forever ago that you had the interview.

Glad you are feeling better now Spiffy :) I'm sorry but I have no idea about the pains - I would have painful periods anyway so I'm not sure if I would notice something localised like that?

Sounds like a busy weekend Lilrojo, but sounds lovely as well.

And Chez - aghhhhhh! So exciting! At least you only have 2 weeks to wait for the next scan and hopefully things will be a little clearer! But a little boy! Awwww so sweet! And so glad everything looks okay too :)

We are doing okay here. The sickness is starting to subside a little for me now and I feel some of my energy coming back. I've been learning how to knit (lol) as it is something I can do in the evenings wrapped up in bed while I'm too tired for anything else. It's slow though - I'm really NOT a crafty person!

I am so excited to have one of each! :happydance: I don't wanna get too carried away - just incase! :haha:

:happydance:chez!!!!!!!!! im so excited for you!!!!! :happydance::blue: here they are usually pretty good about checking and wont say either if they couldnt really tell. i bet your having a boy!!!!

harley- my dr said it shouldnt hurt the baby but to stop taking it til he was weaned. i called the bf clinic here but they close at 2 so i will try tomorrow. im not gonna take it either way though. for extending your lp, you really only need b-6 anyways. its just suggested that when you take a b vitamin you take it with equal amounts of other b vitamins or you become deficient in them. im sticking with only my prenatals for now.

tmi- a few days ago i had a glob of ewcm. there was nothing the rest of the day so i thought it was a fluke. today i had a tiny bit of blood tinged cm. not sure what it means if anything.

Chez, that's so exciting!!!!! Plus, now you get to see your bubs again in two weeks! :)

Blessed, I had a tiny bit of blood during ovulation this past month, so it could be ovulation. Better dtd just in case! :winkwink:

Oh Chez that is too bad but at least you get to see HIM again! (I bet it is a boy!)

Yay, Chez! Glad everything is going well with baby! A boy would be so fun!

Blessed, I totally forgot to call the health unit today. You have to make an appointment for the breastfeeding clinic and actually go in, so I'm going to call the duty nurse tomorrow. It sounds like I'll probably end up going and getting B6 all by itself.

Yay chez hope its a boy for you.. :)

Hope everyone is well.. :)

Ooh chez how exciting! It does make me laugh how uncooperative these babies can be :haha: One of each would be amazing :cloud9:

Blessed that does sound suspiciously like ovulation so I would do some baby dancing just in case!

So when do you hear about the job Harley? It does seem like forever ago!

Haha pez I can't knit to save my life! I'd like to learn how to sew and I do have a sewing machine so I really should give it a proper go.

We spent the day up in London buying presents for Noah's birthday, he's got a couple of really lovely toys now and can't wait to see his face when he gets them on Monday :cloud9: I cannot believe he's about to turn 1!

SMEP is going well, I'm on cd14, we DTD on day 9, 11 and 13 so far. I don't normally ovulate until around day 20 but I want all bases covered.

pez- glad you are starting to feel better :hugs:

harley- the bf clinic here told me that my body probably filtered enough of it out that it didnt even reach him. she said if i was concerned i should stop taking it. she didnt seem to concerned. i would stick to the b-6 if i were you too. :thumbup:

pie- yay for your LO turning 1!!! hope SMEP works :winkwink:

i think AF is getting ready to start back up ladies!!!!! :happydance: have never been so happy for :witch: in all my life. i read some stories about bfing and cycling and its kinda common for a glob of ewcm then af. i guess your estrogen rises making you either ovulate or af to start. so some women get ewcm from that rise in estrogen right before af. i dont really feel like im ovulating. i feel more af'ish lol. ended up spotting a couple times yesterday and once today so far. if its gonna start i wish it would just start already!!!!!!

Pie, you need to share some pictures after the big birthday bash since we can't be there to party with you. :winkwink:

Blessed, I get EWCM a few days before AF starts, so this is looking good! I know, who'd of thought we'd all be so excited for you to get AF? :haha: I have a friend who just decided to start NTNP and she's breastfeeding. I told her I had a friend who was doing the same thing and I'd let her know when you're cycles came back so she has an idea of how long she might have to wait. (Her LO is 6 months old.) Hopefully this is the real deal! :thumbup:

Aww spiffy i see you put me in your siggy.. hugs.. :) How are you doing..

How is everyone today :)

Rojo, sorry it took me so long, I was just looking at my ticker today and noticed that I hadn't added you and HAKing yet. :dohh:

I'm doing okay. Just in the LOOOOONG waiting phase right now. (Due date for next AF seems years away.) I know I said I'd try as hard as I can to forget we're even TTC, but it's harder than I thought. I'm painting a canvas with my LO's name on it for her room, so that's helping to distract me a little, but I'll probably finish it in the next few days, so then I'll have to find something else to do. :wacko:

How are you? I remember waiting for our TTC date, and it seemed like forever. Thankfully you have the holidays to look forward to in the meantime to help you pass the time. :)

I am well.. trying to stay busy.. which isnt too hard i guess i have 2 kiddos.. and school.. :) cant wait for the holidays.. i love them.. wish i could talk dh into ntnp earlier but i dont think it will happen lol..

Just curious what made everyone want to start ttc so early?? I didnt start ttc till my dd was 14 months for my second, my reasons are i have had 2 mcs and am in school.. want to finish my family before school gets tough and im older.. will be about 5-6 years before im done with school.. then i want to work :)

I want my kids to be close in age. Me and my brother are 13 months apart, and I loved it. We were so close and always played together, and I really want that for my kids. Even if they don't always get along, at least they'll have some one they can relate to, who is about the same age.

But me and my DH have also thought about NTNP for life, like Blessed and Pielette, (I'm all for it, and I think DH is too, but we agreed that we'd discuss that after our second LO is born) so no delaying kids with that method! :winkwink:

spiffy- i hope you find things to pass the time :flower: whens the next testing date???

lilrojo- we decided after our 5th baby to just trust in God to decide how many children we have and when. we trust Him with everything else in our life, so its only natural to us. :) i would love 10 more, but i will be 35 next month and DH will be 38 in december so our fertility is probably slowing down. we could still end up with a few more hopefully :happydance:

Hi everyone!

I really need to catch up from being sick but I have a quick question!

I have been opking since CD 10 and got a positive yesterday and this morning at 11:30 (now 5:30pm and negative) am I too late and missed my chance for the month? DH and I plan to BD tonight but not sure if its sorta a waste or so I still have a chance??

Thank you in advance!

I hope everyone is doing well. I fell like I have missed so much!

Chez, congrats on a baby BOY! :happydance: One of each would be so nice!

Harley, when do you find out about the job? I really hope it works out for you. It is so stressful waiting on an answer back when interviewing and job searching! :wacko:

Rojo, we are trying before DS turns 1 because we really want our children to grow up together and be close. I love the idea of them having a forever friend in each other and sharing so many things together as they grow! :cloud9:

Spiffy, I really hope time goes by quick for you and that keeping busy helps you from going bonkers with not temping, peeing on stick and counting days! Its always easier to say you're gonna try to just let nature take its course but its hard to actually stick to it with everything out there to help us TTC! :dohh:

Pie, I am glad to hear that SMEP is going well for you! :thumbup: We were doing good until our entire house got sick! :cry: I really hope I didn't ruin my chances this month because of a stomach bug! :shrug:

AFM, I am FINALLY feeling better. I had the worst stomach bug ever and was sick all night on Sunday and majority of Monday. But I woke up this morning and felt great :happydance: so hopefully the worst is over! Poor DH got sick though and since we live with his parents his mom caught it too! No fun but at least Sam is better now; he had me worried with refusing bottles and food.

Hi everyone!

I really need to catch up from being sick but I have a quick question!

I have been opking since CD 10 and got a positive yesterday and this morning at 11:30 (now 5:30pm and negative) am I too late and missed my chance for the month? DH and I plan to BD tonight but not sure if its sorta a waste or so I still have a chance??

Thank you in advance!

you will have to look on your opk's and see how long after your first positive you will O. it should say 24-36 hrs or 24-48 hrs. something like that. i would get to BD right now either way if you wanna get preggo! :happydance:

spiffy- i hope you find things to pass the time :flower: whens the next testing date???

Hey, you're not helping, here! Remember, I'm supposed to NOT think about testing and when AF's due, etc! :haha:

Haking, you and your DH better get to it! :winkwink: Glad you're feeling better, by the way. :flower:

Here is baby... He wants to send some baby and time-speeding dust to you ladies :winkwink:

:dust:

Attachments

• dex.jpg
    dex.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member