anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

Pink eye, oh no!!! So sorry but at least you're not contagious for much longer! :happydance: What a bummer :nope: Hopefully everyone else stays well.

GL on trying to sway DH on ntnp! :thumbup:

Thanks Haking.. yeah it sucks.. but hopefully caught it right off the bat so no one else gets its.. they instead just have colds.. so still no fun.. but better than this..

and thanks.. dont know how i will sway him but im gonna try lol.. maybe some sexy lingerie is in order lol :)

Yes, lingerie would be an excellent idea! :thumbup: Hopefully he won't be able to refuse and give in early :haha:

Oh that sucks on the pinkeye rojo :nope: Glad you won't be contagious for long though. Good luck with the lingerie :haha:

Hope the bug hasn't ruined your chances for this cycle HAKing :hugs: Just remember it only takes one go sometimes! I hate the two week wait, hope it goes quickly for you.

Hmm blessed it's all a little odd. Hope that you get definite signs of ovulation or AF, it would just be nice to have an inkling of what's happening in there. Don't you just wish you could take a look and know the answer sometimes? So irritating to have to wait so long for answers.

Harley this is just cruel keeping you waiting for so long :growlmad: Again, just want an answer either way!

We're all good, preparing for a mad birthday weekend whilst keeping up with SMEP :flower: So far DTD on days 9, 11, 13, 15. I'm on day 16 now. It did make me laugh cos DH got home at 11pm last night after a work evening and kind of asked to go to sleep. I refused and insisted on DTD :haha: So romantic!

Oh no! Sorry to hear about the pinkeye, Rojo! :( I hope it passes quickly! In other news, good luck on operation "Sway DH"! :winkwink:

Chez, I go to this t-shirt site every day (https://www.teefury.com) to look at their daily t-shirt design (they only have one shirt a day, and they're always either nerdy/geeky humor, or funny crossovers, except somedays, like today, they have two shirts and it's a competition to see which one gets more sales) and today they have a Dexter t-shirt and it immediately made me think of you and your little Dex. :haha:

Blessed, I hope AF stops messing around with you, and for heaven's sake, I hope ovulation comes with it!

Haha, Pie! I did that to my DH a few months ago. I was like, "Uh, uh. It's baby-making time!" ;)

wow pie only 4 days till ur los bday...

thanks best get shopping lol

Hi, babyhopes! Our babies are only 8 days apart! Ozzy will be 11 months tomorrow. :)

Rojo, that sucks about the pink eye. Good reason/motivation to do some serious cleaning, I guess. I always need something to spur me on. Today it was one of my husband's friends coming over.

Spiffy, that other shirt on that site is really cool. I've seen some others in the same style before (old school record cover). There was a Buffy the Vampire Slayer one that was "The Scoobies." Tee hee.

So, I've been having some weird CM these last two days. It's been normal in terms of the amount and consistency, but it's been slightly blood-tinged. Not bright red, but still kinda weird. I even took and OPK last night to make sure I wasn't missing my fertile window (it was negative). Not sure what's up with that, but I'm not too worried about it.

Hey babyhopes! How's it going? :flower:

Harley, I had some mid-cycle spotting last month, but seeing as it came two days before ovulation, I just assumed it was ovulation spotting, although I never took an OPK, so I can't say whether it would have been positive or negative when the spotting happened. :shrug:

lilrojo- good luck with operation sway DH! :thumbup:

harley- i cant believe you havent heard about the job yet??? :shrug:

pie- hope its an awesome bday party and lots of energy left over for SMEP :winkwink:

spiffy- im not gonna say it, but you know what im thinking.... :test: lol

hi babyhopes :)

as for me.... i had a dr appt on monday, just a yearly checkup, but the dr took blood for testing. they called and asked if she could use the blood for checking hormone levels to find out why i wasnt cycling. im sure its from bfing since my cycles with my other kids returned really quick. i thought it was weird she would even want to check things. now i really want to know what they checked and what they found out. i mean i know im not cycling due to bfing, but i would like to know what hormone is doing what right now:-k and if my iron is ok so i can stop my iron pills for good

spiffy- im not gonna say it, but you know what im thinking.... :test: lol

Blessed, you crack me up! :haha:

That's awesome that they're going to check your hormones for you! Even if it is just bfing, it'll be nice to know that for sure. Let us know what they find out!

DH and I are dtd every other day at the moment, although it's not planned. That just happens to be when we feel like it at the moment, so I guess without meaning to, we might be doing SMEP after all. But I like not having the pressure. In fact, I've just been letting my DH decide this month, whereas last month I was strictly enforcing it. :haha:

Hoping the relaxed approach works for you spiffy.. :)

What does everyone have planned for their weekend... we are carving pumpkins at my moms house.. should be fun

thanks spiffy! i didnt even ask them to check them and when she told me she was checking them i asked her why and she said due to me not having cycles :dohh: i told her i was sure it was from bfing and she asked if she could still run them, i said sure lol

i got my report back today....

my prolactin is through the roof, which is normal for bfing. 79.3 and normal is 4.8-23.3 in non-lactating women

estrogen is so low it fell in the category of 1-10 year old girls who havent started periods yet :wacko:

lh was at 5.3 and fsh was at 5.9 so both are pretty low. it pretty much says nothing is going on :( but at least it was not anywhere near menopausal numbers so have a while before that :)

Sorry to hear that ovulation isn't just around the corner, but hey, at least you know that, so you don't have to keep wondering if AF is on her way. :hugs: And nowhere near menopausal is a gret place to be! :thumbup:

Rojo, me and DH are carving pumpkins this weekend, too. Not sure what I want mine to look like yet, though. Guess I better start thinking about it! :) We also have a Halloween party and my little brother's 16th birthday party. Should be a fun weekend!

thanks spiffy i agree :flower: i looked up some stuff online and actually see it a little different now...

my prolactin was pretty high, but it said for it to be accurate i would have had to fast and not bf at least 45 mins before. bf raises it a lot and i had just fed him right before having blood drawn. so its probably not as high as that normally. i also ate a poptart on the way out the door to the dr since i woke up late and had no time for breakfast :blush:

also my estrogen level was 11.8 and normal level for follicular phase starts at 12.5 so maybe thats why i spotted???

lol i dont know. im happy with it either way, but i am most thankful for not being peri-menopausal :happydance: im enjoying my season of fertility and really want more children before its gone

lilrojo- by oldest brother is coming over monday and we are carving pumpkins. (DH has mondays off so its like the weekend to us, and my bro has this monday off) going out to get pumpkins tonight with the kiddos. :D

Blessed, way to look at the bright side. Even if your hormones show your cycles might not come back soon, at least you know you have more fertile years ahead of you!

Spiffy, that's so funny that you're 'accidentally' doing SMEP. We kind of are too. I mean, we planned on starting later, but we DTD last night and I layed there with my legs up for 15 minutes after just for the heck of it, so I guess we started a few days early.

Unfortunately, it was raining this morning so our portrait session in the park was cancelled and tentatively rescheduled for Monday. We were all dressed in our nice clothes and ready to go, I opened the door to head out to the car and noticed the rain. We confirmed it was cancelled and then just went out to the mall to do some Christmas shopping - seemed a waste of getting all dressed up and ready if we didn't go somewhere. We took a few pictures with Daniel's phone; Ozzy found a leaf he really liked and held onto it for quite a while. :)

Oh, and we don't have any plans for the weekend. Kinda nice that way, actually. :)

Attachments

• Ozzy and Mommy - Happy Fall!.jpg
    Ozzy and Mommy - Happy Fall!.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Ozzy and Mommy - Super Happy Fall!.jpg
    Ozzy and Mommy - Super Happy Fall!.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 4
Morning ladies, sorry it has been a while again!

I'm working backwards through the posts so sorry if I miss anything! It's also pretty early here as poor Harrison has been poorly with a tummy bug, sick in the night and out the other end this morning! He has gone back to sleep now but I couldn't drop off so internet it is :)

Harley those are lovely pictures of you both! I love how babies are so fascinated with things like that.

Blessed everything you have been decribing makes very little sense to me (perhaps it is the sleep deprivation!) but I'm glad things aren't too bad and I'm sure you will be blessed with many more children. I'm sure I have asked before but how do you find it with so many? I'm so absolutely drained after one bad night with Harrison, I'm not sure if I would cope then having to get up and look after several more. You must be super woman :)

Lilrojo, we have the inlaws coming to visit today. I'm not sure about tomorrow, my other half just got paid so we may go and start the Christmas shopping before things get too hectic. I'm also gradually making preparations for Harrison's first birthday in December. Sorry to hear about the pink eye - I hope it has all cleared up by now!

Pie - good luck with the birthday weekend! :) :)

I'm so sorry if I have missed anything - I hope you are all well. I need to keep up with this thread more often! :)

Morning all :flower:

Aw Harley those are lovely pics! Almost looks like you didn't need a portrait session in the park :thumbup:

Hmm blessed, well the good thing is you've got more fertile years ahead of you. I know you'd like the cycles to start again though, hopefully soon :hugs:

Busy weekend spiffy :thumbup: Funny that you're inadvertently doing SMEP too!

Oh Pez, sorry to hear Harrison has a tummy bug. We went to see friends on Thursday and her little boy got sick while we were there, I've been worried sick that Noah would get it too and the weekend would be ruined, but touch wood all seems to be well. Hope the little dude feels better soon. How are you feeling?

Well we're getting ourselves sorted for Noah's party today, so excited :happydance: Must take lots of pics, I will put a couple on here. SMEP is going well. I got a peak on my monitor this morning, we've DTD on days 9, 11, 13, 15 and 17 (yesterday). So I'm insisting on DTD tonight and tomorrow... And then rest. DH says I'm going to kill him :haha:

Thanks Pie! I feel okay really, tiredness and sickness is starting to subside a little now which is great!

Best of luck with the party - looking forward to seeing some pictures! I'm sure Noah will love it, what a big day too. One already :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->