Anyone TTC while breastfeeding want to buddy up?

Decided to try temping. A bunch of girls on my journal do temp while breast feeding too and they said they can see the pattern and shift once they get it down, and know when to adjust temps and stuff after a bit.

Hope your cycle goes back to normal. Never heard of maca. I was just going to begin EPO but now am afraid to do that after you said it messed you up....

maca is a vegetable thats supposed to help your hormones regulate. all it did to me was increase my milk so much i got mastitis.

the epo made me keep bleeding like i was having a long period. usually im done by cd4. on cd5 i was still going like it was cd2 or cd3. i didnt take any on cd6 and am now on cd7 and stopped bleeding, but having really bad headaches the last 2 days. also having a lot of cramping the last few days. it probably isnt like this for everyone, but im not gonna take it anymore.

i hope i didnt mess up my cycle now :dohh:

I messed mine up too with Vitex. I never caught ovulation this cycle so guess it made me not ovulate. Sooooooo bummed.

Well it looks like I finally ovulated on CD 46! I am really hoping that I have a decent length LP. Currently at 5 DPO... only time will tell, I guess!

Woohoo. Tww!

I am pretty much so over it and waiting about 10 more days to AF. Bring in a new cycle so maybe I can ovulate!

Oh, and I've temped twice and getting 93.3 or .1. Ummm, is that screwed up too? Seems really low!

lisK- yay for tww! hope its longer than a 5 day lp :(

nypage- that doesnt sound right, but i dont know what would make it so low :shrug:

i had a litttle bit of progesterone cream from my last pregnancy so i used it and ordered more for after ovulation (if i havent messed it up from epo) to hopefully keep my lp decent.

Well it looks like I finally ovulated on CD 46! I am really hoping that I have a decent length LP. Currently at 5 DPO... only time will tell, I guess!

Yey! FX for a long enough LP. xx

Well now today my opk is almost positive! And I'm late for O, so either my AF will b late or LP is too short for anything. Sheesh this is frustrating! Also, around CD 9-10 my opk was dark. So my body must've prepared but never actually ovulated, because I was not able to actually catch the surge. I had hope that I ovulated and missed the surge cuz we DTD a lot. Up until the past two nights of course. FML!

And apparently something is wrong w my therm because 93 F would make me dead. Lol. Maybe that's why TTC isn't working?

And apparently something is wrong w my therm because 93 F would make me dead. Lol. Maybe that's why TTC isn't working?

Yeah 93 is crazy low. Definitely time for a new thermometer!

Lol I am ready to throw it in a snow bank. I was so excited to begin and make a graph and here its being crappy . This cycle is for the birds! I hope someone gets a bfp so I can stop whining! Lol

I'm still tracking my periods, I seem to be getting closer to 28 day cycle! :) haven't ttc yet tho :( because I sometimes get freaked out with my ds and his constant wakings! I wouldn't be able to cope when Preg!! I'm hoping in the next month or two tho!

cacahuete- i was feeling that way for a while. now for the last few weeks mason has been sleeping from about 8pm to 5am. we co-sleep so he wakes up to eat and right back out til about 7 or 8. i dont know if it would effect him if i was up peeing 3-4 times a night as usual when im pregnant though. i wouldnt want him to start waking up when i did and making a habit out of it. :wacko:

ny- i hope you get a new thermometer soon! :flower:

Mine is up sooooo often too. Not sure really what we will do but I will get through it hopefully.......

Thanks! No thermometer was bought yet. But my opk is very positive today. S I'm ovulating tonight I get. DTD last night. Would e skip tonight and do tomorrow or just do both? Not sure, but thought I heard once not to do every day during fertile period. May have been bull though.

It's a good idea to do it every day during the fertile period unless there are fertility issues such as low sperm count. Get to bd-ing! :)

I had a huge temp drop today at 8 DPO so I'm very worried that AF is on its way and I will have too short an LP. :(

It's a good idea to do it every day during the fertile period unless there are fertility issues such as low sperm count. Get to bd-ing! :)

I had a huge temp drop today at 8 DPO so I'm very worried that AF is on its way and I will have too short an LP. :(

FX it´s an implantation dip! :hugs:

FX it´s an implantation dip! :hugs:

thats what i was thinking!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"