Anyone TTC while breastfeeding want to buddy up?

I have the feeling AF is on her way, keep on going to the loo and checking. Mild cramps. :(
I´m still not sure what day I ovulated. FF says CD18 because I recored wet CM on day 17 (not exactly sure what wet should feel like but I wasn´t dry as a bone). If I take that away it says CD14. So I´m either 8DPO or 12DPO.

I have the feeling AF is on her way, keep on going to the loo and checking. Mild cramps. :(
I´m still not sure what day I ovulated. FF says CD18 because I recored wet CM on day 17 (not exactly sure what wet should feel like but I wasn´t dry as a bone). If I take that away it says CD14. So I´m either 8DPO or 12DPO.

I could definitely see either day 14 or 18. How long is your LP usually?

I could definitely see either day 14 or 18. How long is your LP usually?

This is only my second cycle charting and last month my LP was 10 days. So that would make the CD18 more like it. On CD19 I had cramps and a poking feeling in my left ovary, so it could even be then. If I change my CM to wet on day 19 my crosshairs move to that day. :shrug:
Well the cramps and feeling AF is about to arrive have stopped. But I do usually start in the afternoon evening so we´ll see.
Is your LP always the same length when breastfeeding? I know it shortens it but does it make a difference if they are nursing more often?

so AF has just arrived. If I did ovulate on CD18 then my LP was only 8 days, but if I ovulated on CD14 then it was 12 days. :shrug:

so AF has just arrived. If I did ovulate on CD18 then my LP was only 8 days, but if I ovulated on CD14 then it was 12 days. :shrug:

Darn, I am sorry! Fx you O'd on CD14. An LP of 12 days would be a good length!

Hello ladies, I had a 12 day LP this month. If it was you, would you try B6, or would you continue TCPTC as is? I heard anything below 12 days isn't enough, so I'm on the borderline. If I take it, when should I take it?

i heard 10 day lp was the minimum. i used b-6 with one of mine and it worked great. im using it right now as well :)

I thought it was 12 days :shrug: if I were to take it, which CDs should I be taking it?

I have heard that 12 days is pretty good, too. It's great while BFing! How long was your LP before you had your baby?

i take it every single day. i havent researched it in a long time, but i know i used to take it every day, so thats what im doing. i have even heard of some saying they were having 9 day lp and got bfp, but if it were me i would want at least 10. i think 12 is great too. should be plenty of time. and i agree thats an excellent lp while bfing!

lisk- did you o???

Not sure if I O'd. I went to a hockey game last night and had a couple beers before realizing "shoot! my temp!" My temps are usually higher if I have any alcohol. So if tomorrow's temp is high then I will feel pretty good about it, but this morning's doesn't tell me anything.

Thanks for the reassurance girls. If it continues to be this length then I'll leave it be, but I'll keep an eye on it. I didn't expect to be so lucky TBH; up until last week I was pretty much exclusively BF my 13 month old, around the clock, so I didn't even think I'd be ovulating :wacko:

Before I had my first baby my LP would be long, at about 17 days, and when we were TTC #2 I think it was a standard 14 days. This past cycle was the first one I charted, so I'm not sure if the 12 day LP is normal for me :shrug:

Hey there! I'm still trying to monitor my cycles, my last one was 28 days, but this months I'm a bit worried .. My 18 month old has been feeding a lot and I thought I was getting ov pains a couple of days ago, but yesterday and today I have been spotting brown blood, now it's more than a couple of spots, I need a panty liner ( sorry tmi) but its brown not bright red, I'm just worried its a hormonal problem :( have any of you had this? It started around day 16 ( which was the day I thought I ov last month :( )

Hey there! I'm still trying to monitor my cycles, my last one was 28 days, but this months I'm a bit worried .. My 18 month old has been feeding a lot and I thought I was getting ov pains a couple of days ago, but yesterday and today I have been spotting brown blood, now it's more than a couple of spots, I need a panty liner ( sorry tmi) but its brown not bright red, I'm just worried its a hormonal problem :( have any of you had this? It started around day 16 ( which was the day I thought I ov last month :( )

Could it be ovulation spotting?

thats what i was thinking- ov spotting???

got a + opk today. started vitex (agnus castus) the beginning of this cycle so maybe its moving things up? last cycle i monitored and got a +opk on cd18, im cd16 now so hopefully its correcting things :happydance:

got a + opk today. started vitex (agnus castus) the beginning of this cycle so maybe its moving things up? last cycle i monitored and got a +opk on cd18, im cd16 now so hopefully its correcting things :happydance:

Fingers crossed that it's moving O earlier for you! I ended up O'ing on CD 25 this time, which is a lot better than last time (CD 46)! I'm really hoping for a longer LP this time. Last cycle it was only 7-8 days.

Fingers crossed that it's moving O earlier for you! I ended up O'ing on CD 25 this time, which is a lot better than last time (CD 46)! I'm really hoping for a longer LP this time. Last cycle it was only 7-8 days.

thank you hun! glad you didnt have to wait til cd46 again yikes :nope: hope you lp is better too. mine was 6 days last cycle :( hopefully the vitex will help with that too. are you taking anything???

think i o'ed today yay :D

I didn't take anything this time and AF just arrived. So that was a 7 day LP. :( I am going to try B6 this cycle.

:( sorry af got you, and 7dpo too. that sucks. b6 helped me once before. it may help you really well :)

Does vitex help you ovulate earlier in your cycle? Last month I ovulated on CD26 and had a 38 day cycle. Never noticed them being that long before, but I'm waiting to see what happens this month before looking into doing anything. Just wondering, because I didn't realise there was a way you could change the ovulation date... :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->