• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone TTC while breastfeeding?

hi ladies,

I hope you don't mind, but I was wondering if your periods are lighter now than before u were pregnant? I suspect I had a uterus that was tilted the wrong way pre dd, my sister had a confirmed one and her, my mums and my periods were very similar, painful, vomiting, it sucked. but as with my sister and mum, post pregnancy they are not half as painful, great!

but they are also lighter. sorry if tmi but they have been getting heavier since we went to 2 feeds a day, and. the last 2 months the clotty stuff has made a reappearance. I'm hoping this is a good sign that I'm creating enough lining for eggs to implant, but they are still noticeably shorter and lighter then before ( previously were 5 days, 3 days of really heavy bleeding, would have to change tam pons on the middle of the night the first 2 nights!)

My AF was still heavy until I started taking fermented cod liver oil , now it's a bit lighter thankfully .
I also had/have a tilted uterus .
I don't use tampons but I used to have to change my cup in the night (every 5 hrs) for the first night and now I'm ok for 7-8 hours the first night.
Btw my daughter still breastfeeds during the day & during the night.

My periods are lighter too, but seem to be getting heavier again a few cycles after they first started back.

It's monday here and I think AF is going to show, started getting crampy and backache and I expect she'll be here by lunchtime. And I'm a weepy, emotional, hormonal mess! Luckily DD is at daycare today, so I'm going to buy a lot of chocolate on my way home from dropping her off! I wish AF would just hurry up and get on with it now

Hope you ladies are all ok xxx

My periods are lighter too, but seem to be getting heavier again a few cycles after they first started back.

It's monday here and I think AF is going to show, started getting crampy and backache and I expect she'll be here by lunchtime. And I'm a weepy, emotional, hormonal mess! Luckily DD is at daycare today, so I'm going to buy a lot of chocolate on my way home from dropping her off! I wish AF would just hurry up and get on with it now

Hope you ladies are all ok xxx

oh no! keep us posted and enjoy ur chocolate! x

Why do our hormones have to be so mean? I'm feeling rubbish, waiting for AF to show is depressing, and it's the one time in the month my emotions get the better of me! Still no show, sure she'll be here tho later. I've still got the test in my car, but if I take it AF will show 5 mins later!

AF was a no show today :wacko:
Did a test and BFN. Had a tweak on the computer and can pull a line, but it's not very convincing. I'm sure AF will be here in a day or so. If not I'll retest on Sunday, which would make me 12dpo if I go with the second set of positive opk's.
This is all so confusing! If I Ovulated when I had the 2nd set of +ve opk's then I now have at least a 6 day LP which is heaps better than 3 days! :) so even if AF shows then it's not all bad news :)

Attachments

• P8260021 (640x479).jpg
    P8260021 (640x479).jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 6
AF was a no show today :wacko:
Did a test and BFN. Had a tweak on the computer and can pull a line, but it's not very convincing. I'm sure AF will be here in a day or so. If not I'll retest on Sunday, which would make me 12dpo if I go with the second set of positive opk's.
This is all so confusing! If I Ovulated when I had the 2nd set of +ve opk's then I now have at least a 6 day LP which is heaps better than 3 days! :) so even if AF shows then it's not all bad news :)

I'm not sure I can see a line, but pics don't always show it up.

fx af stays away! and if u can make it to sun with out testing then u deserve a medal! :thumbup:

Hoping for the best, iow_bird!

So, 9 DPO today and still no AF! :happydance: I don't know if I'm going to start soon though, because I have some cramping on and off. But this is the longest LP I've had since before LO was born, so I'm really excited!

On the other hand, I got a BFP with my son at 9 DPO so I tested on an IC today and nothing. :nope: Go figure. I didn't expect to, as I really don't think I'm pregnant... but one can hope, right? :haha:

Hoping for the best, iow_bird!

So, 9 DPO today and still no AF! :happydance: I don't know if I'm going to start soon though, because I have some cramping on and off. But this is the longest LP I've had since before LO was born, so I'm really excited!

On the other hand, I got a BFP with my son at 9 DPO so I tested on an IC today and nothing. :nope: Go figure. I didn't expect to, as I really don't think I'm pregnant... but one can hope, right? :haha:

ha ha, yep def, even when ur pretty sure ur out, the bfn is still rubbish :nope:

Hi ladies! Hope you don't mind if I pop in to join you! I am TTC#2, this is cycle 1. :) I'm still BF my 19-month-old and had a m/c in January, so am hoping for our rainbow baby in the near-future. Our angel baby was a surprise baby, but I am still anxious about trying, am I am unsure how BF will affect our process of TTC.

Still, excited to be finally TTC after months of waiting, praying and healing -- and nervous as all get-out too! :)

FX for all of you in your TWW!

Kalyrra: 9dpo! Yay!! Hehe, I was excited at the prospect of 6days!! Fingers crossed for you. And BFN's a just depressing!! Even if you know it's coming it's sad!

Teeny: Hope all is well with you babe!

Swan: Welcome :) I conceived second month when BFing my Daughter. She would have been 14months. I think it depends on how quickly your cycles regulate and luck! It took us a year to conceive my DD, and I wasn't breastfeeding!

As for me, still no AF.... not reading too much in to it at this point!

Boo for BFNs ladies. But neither of you are out yet! Fingers crossed

Welcome Swan

LO and I have both been ill the last few days. Just starting to feel better as the bank holiday weekend here is over! I work 3 days a week and its back to work tomorrow. My only other news is that I've developed a big hormonal spot.on my chin - like an AF-related one. I know there's no chance of a BFP as we didn't DTD but I'm hoping for a longer LP.this month so hopefully no AF for.a week or speak longer!.

Fingers crossed AF stays away a bit longer Leeze!

I'm trying to keep busy and keep my mind off AF being late. Don't feel premenstrual, but I'm sure she'll show at some point this week (probably today) I don't think I'm going to get a BFP this month.

Hi Swan!!! :wave:

Ladies I'm 5dpo and we did everything we could this cycle .... BD'd everyday for 5 days before O and on the day after! I'm going to try to hold out to 9 or 10dpo before testing... 4 more days!

Hoping to see some BFP's here soon ladies!! :)

Someone tell me I'm being silly and AF will show soon. I'm beginning to get my hopes up and I don't want to!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi ladies. I'm 8 dpo today with little to no symptoms at all. Compared to the last several cycles where I felt every possible symptom, they all ended in BFN. So maybe this is a good sign. MY DD wants to nurse around the clock and a bit more than usual. Maybe she senses something? hmmmm. If my temps remain high over the next few days I might test on Thursday. Feeling different this month. When I got pregnant with DD it wasn't planned so i don't remember having any symptoms then either. I just realized one day that I was a day late for AF and so I took a test and it was bfp! I was over the moon! Why can't it always be that easy!!! Best of Luck to you all! Looking forward to getting our BFP's this month!!! :dust:

goodluck mamamoe! I have no symptoms of anything AF or BFP! Only thing I have is weird pinching and dull cramps on both sides (around where I'd imagine my ovaries to be). I'm going to be sad if this turns out to just be a wonky cycle!

goodluck mamamoe! I have no symptoms of anything AF or BFP! Only thing I have is weird pinching and dull cramps on both sides (around where I'd imagine my ovaries to be). I'm going to be sad if this turns out to just be a wonky cycle!

I kind of have that pinching feeling, too! Also, I noticed major veins in the boobies and they don't even hurt. I usually feel achiness and fullness by now, but not this time. Maybe it's our month! No symptoms might be a good thing! FX'd for you!

argh! Still no af and still no symptoms of anything!

Mamamoe: When are you testing? I'm waiting till Friday, AF is 2 days late but I think I'm maybe only 8dpo. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->